Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies down to Blues - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The AFLW Magpies

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/womens-afl/afl-should-have-acted-sooner-to-fix-problems-facing-aflw-20180208-p4yzrf.html
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

GoWoodsmen wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What amazing Debut my Molly.

Clearly our Best Player

DTM.... massive congrats as the first positive comment in this thread. Honestly people, if you can't stand it, just stick to the other forum. Absolutely pathetic.

No, not for one minute am I saying it was the best game ever... nor that we shouldn't criticise but come on. To rip it to pieces in it's own thread. To say you'll be sticking to the other elite sports.... good for you. If that's what gets you going, go for it. There's an old saying "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all"... there's another one ... "shut the .. up".

Me, I love my footy and I honestly couldn't give a rats if it's the blokes or WOMEN playing.

Now to the game. Very very frustrating to watch but saw glimpses oh where AFLW will be in a few years time. Chiocci is an absolute jet. Molloy is clearly ready to go at just 19. Not sure if it was Bernadi (#6) or Kuys (#9) but their kicking is sublime. Our rucks were solid without being spectacular. Intensity was there the whole game.

The downsides. Overhead marking was one. So frustrating to watch mark after mark with seemingly no pressure, dropped. They seem much more adept at chest marking at this stage so perhaps that should be a focus for the first part of the season. For mine the biggest flaw in our game was lack of awareness (and in some cases arrogance). Not sure how much competitive work has been done at training but some of our players (and there were definite "levels" amongst our playing group) clearly thought they had forever once they had the ball - and got caught time and time and time again. Would love to know if the coaches emphasised it or not.

Anyway on to next week... trolls bugger off would ya?

Sorry bro. I admire and respect your positive comments.

For me. Its shit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The AFLW Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: