Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Not wanting to go to night games

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
White Black n Blood wrote:
In regards to the footy, night games and crowds - you'll be fine. These boys hunt in packs, and, believe it or not, are quite well organised. There is no chance they'd be silly enough to do something when they're vastly outnumbered. At the footy, around the ground and even as far as the train home - no dramas. If you live in one of the areas these cohorts congregate, it's after you leave the train station that you're in trouble.

Well I would be Catching the Frankston Train and I don't think they are any Big Sudanese/African Youths have problems at these places(At the Moment). Plus I get Picked up from the Train Station. At Night I would get off at Bonebeach with my Mate and then my Dad would be there or shortly afterwards pick me up there and drive me back home

Wasn't a PSO attacked and injured by a total loser at Seaford station the other night. The dipstick wasn't of African appearance and the police knew who he was because he was arrested the following day at his home in Dandenong South. My guess is he was out on parole or bail for priors, so you wonder many offences people need to commit before they get locked up. It can't be too hard to lock somebody up because when I drive at 61 km/hr in a 60 zone, I soon get a nasty letter from the sheriff's office threatening to lock me up if I don't pay the fine (and I'm law abiding).

So I guess just better stay home all the time then anyone can attack you at any time because the World is no Longer a Safe Place to Live anymore

Yep. Stay at home all the time. If you go out, you could get killed by a drunk driver crossing the road, attacked by angry lesbians because you stole their haircut, slaughtered by a swarm of European wasps, get melanoma from the sun or any number of other distasteful things, such as surviving long enough to eat maccas.

Don't be a drama queen, just get outside. you live in Australia, there's things waiting to kill you everywhere. Just live.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
White Black n Blood wrote:
In regards to the footy, night games and crowds - you'll be fine. These boys hunt in packs, and, believe it or not, are quite well organised. There is no chance they'd be silly enough to do something when they're vastly outnumbered. At the footy, around the ground and even as far as the train home - no dramas. If you live in one of the areas these cohorts congregate, it's after you leave the train station that you're in trouble.

Well I would be Catching the Frankston Train and I don't think they are any Big Sudanese/African Youths have problems at these places(At the Moment). Plus I get Picked up from the Train Station. At Night I would get off at Bonebeach with my Mate and then my Dad would be there or shortly afterwards pick me up there and drive me back home

Wasn't a PSO attacked and injured by a total loser at Seaford station the other night. The dipstick wasn't of African appearance and the police knew who he was because he was arrested the following day at his home in Dandenong South. My guess is he was out on parole or bail for priors, so you wonder many offences people need to commit before they get locked up. It can't be too hard to lock somebody up because when I drive at 61 km/hr in a 60 zone, I soon get a nasty letter from the sheriff's office threatening to lock me up if I don't pay the fine (and I'm law abiding).

So I guess just better stay home all the time then anyone can attack you at any time because the World is no Longer a Safe Place to Live anymore

Yep. Stay at home all the time. If you go out, you could get killed by a drunk driver crossing the road, attacked by angry lesbians because you stole their haircut, slaughtered by a swarm of European wasps, get melanoma from the sun or any number of other distasteful things, such as surviving long enough to eat maccas.

Don't be a drama queen, just get outside. you live in Australia, there's things waiting to kill you everywhere. Just live.

I was being a bit Sarcastic with that Post.

That why I don't watch the News as always Bad News.

Very True anything can kill you at any Time but Living like that you miss out on a Life. Just to make sure you Stay Safe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: