Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sudanese crime in Melbourne

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Abiol Atem, Sudanese mother figure, victim of hit and run in Melton this week. Hopefully the prick who killed her is deported.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:34 pm

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Congratulations to Victoria Police on finding and arresting all six alleged perpetrators of the current crime spree.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/images-of-teens-released-as-hunt-for-home-invasion-suspects-continues-20190529-p51sk9.html

Yep. Now what to do with them. These are pretty serious crimes.

Hung drawn and quartered

Too much?

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:46 pm

^

Maybe just a tad.

They are only kids and therefore have room for redemption, if there's a base to work with. Young people can do stupid things.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:53 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Maybe just a tad.

They are only kids and therefore have room for redemption, if there's a base to work with. Young people can do stupid things.

and if the knife had slipped and the woman or her husband died??

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:41 pm

Then the charges would be very much more serious. But that didn’t happen, so they won’t face those charges. As it is, it’s probably a series of armed robbery and home invasion charges, isn’t it? Maybe a couple of assault charges, too?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:52 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Then the charges would be very much more serious. But that didn’t happen, so they won’t face those charges. As it is, it’s probably a series of armed robbery and home invasion charges, isn’t it? Maybe a couple of assault charges, too?

and car jacking

https://www.9news.com.au/national/news-melbourne-six-arrested-over-spate-of-violent-crime-across-melbourne/39bdad0f-3aa6-4b76-b8ae-02d187409dbf

Police have charged an 18-year-old Shepparton man with a series of offences after he was apprehended yesterday in the Kingsbury area about 9.45pm.
The teen has been charged with three counts of theft, aggravated home invasion and false imprisonment, five counts of motor vehicle theft, two counts of recklessly causing injury, aggregated carjacking and assault in company.
A 17-year-old Broadmeadows man was arrested on Tuesday after police found him sleeping in a shopping centre in Corio. They also recovered a BMW X5 believed to have been stolen during the course of the crime spree.
He was charged on Tuesday night with three counts of home invasion, five counts of theft of a motor vehicle, and three counts of theft and was remanded to appear at a children's court at a later date.

so what will they get?
what should they get?

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:10 pm

The ones above the age of 18 will be permanent fixtures in and out of our prison system as they will become and if not already institutionalised. I know this may surprise many, amazingly just like Caucasian males. The ones under 18 will be treated the same was as Caucasian juveniles. Their priors, chances for rehabilitation all come into consideration. The #1 priority for juveniles is to not put them into prison system for the known fact they become institutionalised and once again the same rules apply to Caucasian males. The solution has to be tackled from various angles, punishment alone doesn't work and punishment is no deterrent. When you have nothing, taking that away means nothing.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Absolutely they should be treated the same, and Caucasians should receive harsher punishments than dished out currently too, maybe get the parents involved l, let them wear some if the responsibility for the cost of the damage these selfish, brutal, criminal thugs do to their victims
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:30 pm

What I did as a teenager my parents should not have been held responsible for nor should these teenagers. Totally disagree. I was brought up in a middle income household, had everything I wanted/needed yet I still got in to crime. You screw up as you grow up, some learn some don't.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:09 pm

Culprit wrote:
What I did as a teenager my parents should not have been held responsible for nor should these teenagers. Totally disagree. I was brought up in a middle income household, had everything I wanted/needed yet I still got in to crime. You screw up as you grow up, some learn some don't.

so hold the teenagers fully responsible, its an adult crime or its a teenage crime, pick one, or shall we just do the usual and blame the victim?

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:20 pm

Look, they did have expensive German cars, mostly. Maybe they were asking for it?

You wanted me to say that. Wink
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Bruce Gonsalves wrote:
Abiol Atem, Sudanese mother figure, victim of hit and run in Melton this week. Hopefully the prick who killed her is deported.

Where did the prick who killed her come from?

Sorry to hear it BTW

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:44 pm

Bruce Gonsalves wrote:

Ardeer.

Incredibly sad for anyone to be killed and left for dead as she was. Incredibly sad for the community and for society as a whole - she was an impressive woman with compassion and a fierce dedication to making things better for everyone! I had the pleasure of meeting her through my job and she had a smile and a laugh that could change the mood of a room!

Vale Crying or Very sad
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:52 am

TP. This group are responsible for the same set of crime. The Police knew who they were from the first incident and if you noticed this time the photos of the offenders had been released real quick, the delay is the system and it took a few days for that to be signed off. The anonymity for being under 18 years of age has changed. The law is acting faster than ever but you won't see this as we can't let the facts get in the way of a good story. The law acts on what is in the legislation. Each person is charged under the system and then punished under the system. My friends in Vic Pol advise me that the core group that they know are all hitting or have hit the adult age and that group will be in and out of prison the rest of their lives. They are trying to recruit more youngsters and they are failing. In saying that these idiots are school boys compared to the Middle Eastern crime gangs that we have let grow and become entrenched in Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.

The best news source on crime is the police media website. There is no emotion, there is only facts. They don't highlight crimes by one section of the community, they highlight all. At the moment the top ten people wanted for crimes are all white Caucasian, but alas that isn't a story.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:02 am

All well and good Culprit, for mine it's the brazen and blatant way these kids are doing things. Gusting into a house when innocent people are sleeping, bashing them for cash and car keys.

Absolutely the Leb gangs and the bikies are worse but they're more behind the scenes and if you aren't mixed up in their business, you're unlikely to have any trouble.

With these guys, anyone could get attacked in their home just because they have a nice car.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26   

Jump to: