Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The combined 'AFLW Pies footy topics in GD' feedback thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vexillology 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:45 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you MB. I think we are on the same page!
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:14 am

Vexillology wrote:
Dear Moderators,
What exactly is the problem with creating a Collingwood women's football forum?

Is it a technical or programming problem? If so, please make an announcment to that effect.

Is it a philosophical problem? If so, be prepared to drown under a very large breaking wave.

Is it that you just can't get your head around the fact that tens of thousands of women and girls like playing football? If so, I'm afraid that Nick's will go the way of those grass roots clubs that have not embraced change. You with they will be on a very short road to oblivion.

In the absence of any compelling technical reason, please create a Collingwood women's football forum so people who are interested in women's football are less likely to have to wade through the muck written by ignorant posters with nothing better to do than pour scorn on the earnest endeavours of football loving women. You know who they are: strange how they always manage to find and jump up and down on any thread even remotely connected to women's football.

A recent and most appalling example is the thread relating to the serious injury suffered by Darcy Guttridge on Friday night. The thread is clearly entitled. No possible confusion about the subject matter: a young woman wearing our gurnsey having her collar bone broken in a crude illegal tackle from a Melbourne player. Now why would the usual vultures (you know who you are) descend on this thread, apparently created in good faith by a long time Nick's poster, to reiterate their dislike of women's football? Got me completely stuffed. What I do know is I am sick and tired of wading through their crass comments.

Please give us a women's football forum.

With Kind Regards, Vexill etc

Reverse psychology ...... why didn't I think of that?

Excellent Very Happy

Vexillology 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:37 am

Thank you for your supercilious irrelevant comment.

Plainly, you have not grasped the fact that this is the 'General Feedback' Forum under the heading 'Board Administration'. Read the Rules.

Once you have done that, I'm sure you can find your way back to the Tavern and the Trump thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: