Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training report. 4th December.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting addition to WL comments was Brodie Grundy at Wed presser

When asked about current training he said most coaches see players a a certain level but Buddha catorgorises every one at base level and starts from there

He said Gary is been very good at advising your postitioning at contests and he found Buddha has helped him

K 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd degree wrote:
K wrote:
Mossi wrote:
Hey Luke if your reading this put in a good word in for the Lad at C.F.C. his training reports should be published on the Web Site. ...

This is too dangerous an idea. The last time this sort of thing happened, DaVe86 ended up defecting seemingly permanently from Nick's BB (though I grudgingly concede that I cannot prove a causal link between his previews appearing on the club website and him disappearing from this board forever).

Do you know anything of the mysterious disappearance of Dr Alf Andrews from this board? It has left many people baffled?

I don't know anything about that, 3d. In forensic terms, that is now a cold case. Did any among the baffled try PMing or emailing him? Maybe he just got tired of football or quit the internet. Assuming he's alive and well (he'd now be in his early 60s), I'd say it's difficult to know what's happened when someone completely vanishes. DaVe86 vanished locally but not globally, and it's known to which foreign land he has brazenly and openly defected (though not why).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: