Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#35,#1 Jaidyn Stephenson

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

His actions and bets could have altered the outcome of so many spot bets and multi's going on, it's not a good look and the players know the rules, AFL was always going to go hard. Yeah they have double standard's but Stevo has to take full responsibility.

If I drive to the footy have a couple of beers then lose my licence for blowing over the limit do I blame the stadium for serving me the beer, of course not as I know the rules and I took a premeditated risk that I would get away with it.

As I said let him serve his ban and come back September and light up the finals.

leonmagic Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:58 pm

I’m sitting at 50% “What a complete idiot” and 50% “What a ridiculous punishment” 🤷🏽‍♂️
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Leon that’s about me too but I’m about to cut from this sad situation and move on

We have a football match Sunday and after that a season to play out

Mr Miyagi 

So who’s the snitch? He obviously self-reported because he caught wind the AFL was about to be informed.

And I wonder how many opposition supporters who will boo on Sunday put a bet on.

Last edited by Mr Miyagi on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
stoliboy Cancer

Quote:
@foxfooty Stephenson placed three bets.

Against Bulldogs in Rd 4, Essendon in Rd 6, St Kilda in Rd 9. Included legs on Collingwood to win, winning margin, Stephenson to goal, teammates to goal, teammates to have certain disposal counts. Total $36, all lost.

Jaidyn’s goals and behinds:
Round 4: 2.1 & Pies win by 14

Round 6: 1.2 & Pies win by 4

Round 9: 3.0 & Pies win by 41

Last edited by stoliboy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:01 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
SOOOO, lets get this straight, u can pinch players on the arm, for two $�$%^%%$ weeks in a row, stomp on a players foot, and u get a $�$%^%%$ lousy two weeks no fine ????? BUT, if u play for Collingwoood, have a bet, yes, wrong to do, but with amount of saturated advertising on media, like, what do they expect young folks to do ??- u get handed this massive penalty, plus a big fine, and destroy a young blokes confidence and self belief ??

Our season is done now, any chance we had of winning the flag is now gone, we ill lose bout 5 games easy, because hes not playing, lets face the cold hard fact, he is basically irreplaceable. Say goodby to the Premiership now, courtesty of the PC correct AFL, that promotes gambling itself, and a President whose organisation has treated fans like shit, past few weeks.

IM done, done with the AFL. Done.!

Ohh do harden up, you sound like a melbourne supporter.

www.facebook/the hybernators
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:01 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
DT wrote:
Deserves his whack but he also deserves credit for his honesty. At least he is available for finals.

This

I’m devastated

But I expected it, and if was three different games well....

First week of the finals hey? I’m putting 10 bucks on him to come out and kick 5! Joking, I don’t even bet on the cup!

Seriously though, Stevo, your a kid, you �$%$ed up, you owned up, earn it back mate, all willbe forgiven. Mark my word, this kid will come back and take on the world. I love this kid.

Side By Side is not just a slogan.

Yes I do believe the scum afl has used this to deflect and also to try and deter others, so what, come at me, you won’t change my black and white blood, and today’s tears will easily turn into tomorrows cheers, it’s a roller coaster guys, always has been, I would t have it any other way, because it what make it so special, so precious. We are the greatest, in my eyes, the only, club tha5 matters. And when we hit the top of the coaster again, your gunna hear me from space!

**** you AFL, **** you TABCOR, evil shit,

Stevo, you got this kid, this time, don’t miss

Go Pies.

T P, I hear u loud and clear, but its just devastating, hes irreplaceable, I dunno, maybe Billy Elliott can fill the breech, but like u, this kid is my favourite player too, I really feel for him. OK he made a big mistake, we all do, God knows I made many young, like drunk driving, but u learn from mistakes an grow. im not saying let him off, but really, because he owned up, surely it could have been, say, 4 weeks and a big fine, surely ? And how handy it is, that this chimes in, in the very week, the League is hauled over the coals for treating fans like shit, how very convenient distraction, Gillon must have a big smile now. ! Anyway, what about all these endless gambling ads on TV radio, like, who wins, first mark, first goal, first point, etc its saturated gambling ads, NO wonder young folks are sucked in, not just footy players, any young kid, any of us ! At the end of the ad, it says GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY, haha what a joke, and the fuking AFL promotes endsless Betting itself, for Chrissakes !! Words fail me, there are no words. Shocked Surprised

oh i hear you to mate, and i agree, its Collingwood loading, like i said, i expected it. Thing about me is, my whole life, I had to try that extra bit harder, at everything, and the more shit that has come my way, the more determined i am! I dont quit. Thats how I know for me Collingwood was not a choice, it was destiny!

We got this.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:02 pm

Anderson (CEO), Walsh and Stevo now addressing the media.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:03 pm

The club says it's a tough, but fair penalty.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Penalty is harsh..but given the rules that exist...fair.

I think this throws a spotlight on the lenient drug penalty system where self reporting and warnings exist.

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:04 pm

It’s just fishy how this came out so soon after the Jan Beames allegations. Stevo deserves a kick up the bum, but I can’t shake the hunch there’s some dirty work in this.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:06 pm

stoliboy wrote:
Quote:
@foxfooty Stephenson placed three bets.

Against Bulldogs in Rd 4, Essendon in Rd 6, St Kilda in Rd 9. Included legs on Collingwood to win, winning margin, Stephenson to goal, teammates to goal, teammates to have certain disposal counts. Total $36, all lost.

Jaidyn’s goals and behinds:
Round 4: 2.1 & Pies win by 14

Round 6: 1.2 & Pies win by 4

Round 9: 3.0 & Pies win by 41

gees if this is right surely we get the same public sympathy the bombers have, so brave, you know because the whole team took drugs, but since it didnt work, we feel sorry for them!

and the point re clarkson the coach is a good point too!

it is what it is guys, lets get back to the ball game

we HAVE to win this week, or im not coming home

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 pm

3rd degree wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
SOOOO, lets get this straight, u can pinch players on the arm, for two $�$%^%%$ weeks in a row, stomp on a players foot, and u get a $�$%^%%$ lousy two weeks no fine ????? BUT, if u play for Collingwoood, have a bet, yes, wrong to do, but with amount of saturated advertising on media, like, what do they expect young folks to do ??- u get handed this massive penalty, plus a big fine, and destroy a young blokes confidence and self belief ??

Our season is done now, any chance we had of winning the flag is now gone, we ill lose bout 5 games easy, because hes not playing, lets face the cold hard fact, he is basically irreplaceable. Say goodby to the Premiership now, courtesty of the PC correct AFL, that promotes gambling itself, and a President whose organisation has treated fans like shit, past few weeks.

IM done, done with the AFL. Done.!

Ohh do harden up, you sound like a melbourne supporter.

Sunshine, come back a talk to me when u have seen the Magpies lose 12 Grand Finals as I have, then u will have my full attention. If we lose say, 3 games we may have won with him playing, close losses, that cost us a top four spot, will u still tell folks to harden up ?? Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:09 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Penalty is harsh..but given the rules that exist...fair.

I think this throws a spotlight on the lenient drug penalty system where self reporting and warnings exist.

That’s totally unrelated. There’s nothing unnecessarily lenient about that system.

swooper 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:11 pm

I’m really annoyed and frustrated right now....argh.

As if it isn’t hard enough finishing top 4, let alone making a GF.

Sorry to say this, but he must quite stupid not to have known that what he was doing was wrong?? Who is educating these guys down at the club? 😫😫
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 28 of 128   

Jump to: