Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Will anyone buy it?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:25 pm
Post subject: Will anyone buy it?Reply with quote

Clothing sporting the new logo that is.

I just got an email with the new caps and there's no way in the world I'll be buying anything that has this new, crappy looking logo on it! Nothing! No new anything until they change this abomination... why would I? It looks like a pre-schooler designed it.... pathetic!

E 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 am
Post subject: Re: Will anyone buy it?Reply with quote

Skids wrote:

I just got an email with the new caps and there's no way in the world I'll be buying anything that has this new, crappy looking logo on it! Nothing! No new anything until they change this abomination... why would I? It looks like a pre-schooler designed it.... pathetic!

Change is always difficult. Your reaction is the same reaction that many NFL football fans had when they started changing uniforms. Now they are much loved. The classic example was when Seattle Seahawks became a little bit neon. People LOVE the neon now!

it takes the true die hard fans a long time to come around, but they always do in the end. there will come a point where you identify with the logo and then you'll be ok to wear it. until then, its ok to hate on it. its expected.

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:33 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Logo isn't a big concern for me when buying Pies clothing, caps etc.
It is mainly how it fits and if I will get the wear out of it.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:17 am
Post subject: Re: Will anyone buy it?Reply with quote

E wrote:
Skids wrote:

Change is always difficult. Your reaction is the same reaction that many NFL football fans had when they started changing uniforms. Now they are much loved. The classic example was when Seattle Seahawks became a little bit neon. People LOVE the neon now!

it takes the true die hard fans a long time to come around, but they always do in the end. there will come a point where you identify with the logo and then you'll be ok to wear it. until then, its ok to hate on it. its expected.

Good reply E.
Made me have another look, which reaffirmed my initial reaction. I definitely won't be buying anything with this logo (not that I need to add to my dozens of shirts/jumpers or tank tops anyway).

You mention change, my tip is they'll change this one pretty smartly, it really looks terrible.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't buy it. It's crap. Plain and simple.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: