Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Chemistry Confidence Humilty Hardwork and Potential

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Number 35 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:14 pm
Post subject: Chemistry Confidence Humilty Hardwork and PotentialReply with quote

If we can Master the first four Abilities and Characteristics of the title above, I believe we can unlock and fulfill the 5th word. Our Potential is exciting indeed, glimpses of a New School Collingwood. A Magpie outfit with skill and pace and flair and trickery, with young Guns ready to explode and evolve the next "Style" of Australian Rules Football.

A year on without Cloke and Swan. And Players like Treloar Adams Cox and Howe are really starting to mould into the team. The start of the Season will be the Key. Starting without Wells and Elliot and DeGoey really hurt us this year.

Our potential is that of a Top 4 Side...

Bright lights, Black and White September nights...

Mark my Words, Collingwood will be Very Dangerous next year! Maybe, just maybe, even Lethal.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you N35. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: