Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

DFA --delisted free agent's

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:54 am
Post subject: DFA --delisted free agent'sReply with quote

As Mr Keefe has found a new home are there any other DFA's out there we should consider ❓
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Mullet maybe❓
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:26 am

Scratch Mullet--Scum picked him up
Ev5Magpies Virgo

Ev5Magpies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:45 am

I reckon we should take a punt on Crameri. He would cost peanuts & a 1 year deal wouldn’t be the worst with an incentive based option for a 2nd year.

Could take the heat off Cox/Reid if they are having an off day

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:09 pm

^^I agree, worth the punt.

P.jpg

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Yep I reckon worth a chance , He always seemed to play well against us . So why not have him with us.

www.facebook/the hybernators
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Ev5Magpies wrote:
I reckon we should take a punt on Crameri. He would cost peanuts & a 1 year deal wouldn’t be the worst with an incentive based option for a 2nd year.

Could take the heat off Cox/Reid if they are having an off day

Yes, another forum whipping-boy to take some heat off Blair and Mayne...

Ev5Magpies Virgo

Ev5Magpies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:28 am

Meh... someone has to be the whipping boy!

Leroy Brown was a whipping boy when he was first recruited also & look how he turned out.

Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:03 am

Ev5Magpies wrote:

Leroy Brown was a whipping boy when he was first recruited also & look how he turned out.

Great call, I've got a feeling about him much in the same way I did when we picked up Jarrod Molloy and Leroy Brown. Met him last year and a ripper bloke, smart and I personally love the aggression in him on the paddock. Has talent.

Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:18 am

But I'm also suspicious of Paige Cardona's "apparently down at the Pies..."
K 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:09 am

Podpicken wrote:
Ev5Magpies wrote:

Great call, I've got a feeling about him much in the same way I did when we picked up Jarrod Molloy and Leroy Brown. Met him last year and a ripper bloke, smart and I personally love the aggression in him on the paddock. Has talent.

Leroy was 27, not 30. And Leroy was out of favour, not crippled.
Two games in the last two years, and turning 30... I doubt anyone's made a successful comeback from that sort of position.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it if Crameri agreed to be rookie-listed, though.
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Crameri?
Serious?
MUCH rather have kept Keefe, he was kicking arse all season in the VFL, but like others just wasn’t one of Suckleys boys, and at Collingwood every player knows whether or not the Emperor likes him.
Ive never seen a year when so many good games were rewarded with omission.
Suckley usually stuffs seasons up in pairs, so I predict that 2018 will be more losing of games after being 25, 35, Or even 50 points up.
But certainly not because of a lack of talent, we have miles of talent we haven't even seen yet. If we do manage to pick up a couple of genuine "First 22" players in the draft, spots will become still harder to keep as I expect a LOT of talented kids to step up in '18. De Goey will become a genuine star of the game, as will Maynard, and big improvement will come from guys like Wills, Daicos, Kirby, Cox, Crocker, Sharenberg, WHE, Aish, & Phillips.
If these guys don't take the next step next year, while we still have leaders like Pendles & Steelo able to perform at their best, we will spend a long time in the Cellar Suckley & McGuire put us in. And we won't see daylight for quite a few seasons. Not until those two self-interested Club Destroyers are gone and their atrocities are forgotten, and new champions - the likes of Pendles, Dangerfield, Dusty, & Buddy are unearthed.

This could mean not just years, but decades in the shite. I saw the 70's & 80's, and I promise you that off field behaviour absolutely destroyed our club, and the damage done took years & years to heal. In the 60's & 70's we had incredible players, and were easily the best side. we missed the finals just twice in 18 years between '64 & '81, we finished top 4 in all but 3 of those years, with 8 top 2 finishes, 5 minor Prems, and 8 Grand finals. No one was even close to our consistency at the top during that time, we won 24 finals in that period, but we were simply unable to win the one lousy game which would have seen us planted firmly in history as the greatest VFL/AFL side of all time. If we'd won just half of those Grand finals, we'd be 3 flags ahead of the nearest rivals, and more importantly we would have been a far more confident & competent side in the years following. But after our domination of the game in that time it became a mental block every magpie player had to deal with, and we didn't deal with it very well. In fact we didn't manage
All because a handful of idiots in suits thought they bloody owned the club, JUST like McGuire does right now, with he & his mate bringing all their mates to ensure our off-field staff are hopeless.

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
35forever 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Crameri?
Serious?
MUCH rather have kept Keefe, he was kicking arse all season in the VFL, but like others just wasn’t one of Suckleys boys, and at Collingwood every player knows whether or not the Emperor likes him.
Suckley usually stuffs seasons up in pairs, so I predict that 2018 will be more losing of games after being 25, 35, Or even 50 points up.
But certainly not because of a lack of talent, we have miles of talent we haven't even seen yet. If we do manage to pick up a couple of genuine "First 22" players in the draft, spots will become still harder to keep as I expect a LOT of talented kids to step up in '18. De Goey will become a genuine star of the game, as will Maynard, and big improvement will come from guys like Wills, Daicos, Kirby, Cox, Crocker, Sharenberg, WHE, Aish, & Phillips.
If these guys don't take the next step next year, while we still have leaders like Pendles & Steelo able to perform at their best, we will spend a long time in the Cellar Suckley & McGuire put us in. And we won't see daylight for quite a few seasons. Not until those two self-interested Club Destroyers are gone and their atrocities are forgotten, and new champions - the likes of Pendles, Dangerfield, Dusty, & Buddy are unearthed.

This could mean not just years, but decades in the shite. I saw the 70's & 80's, and I promise you that off field behaviour absolutely destroyed our club, and the damage done took years & years to heal. In the 60's & 70's we had incredible players, and were easily the best side. we missed the finals just twice in 18 years between '64 & '81, we finished top 4 in all but 3 of those years, with 8 top 2 finishes, 5 minor Prems, and 8 Grand finals. No one was even close to our consistency at the top during that time, we won 24 finals in that period, but we were simply unable to win the one lousy game which would have seen us planted firmly in history as the greatest VFL/AFL side of all time. If we'd won just half of those Grand finals, we'd be 3 flags ahead of the nearest rivals, and more importantly we would have been a far more confident & competent side in the years following. But after our domination of the game in that time it became a mental block every magpie player had to deal with, and we didn't deal with it very well. In fact we didn't manage
All because a handful of idiots in suits thought they bloody owned the club, JUST like McGuire does right now, with he & his mate bringing all their mates to ensure our off-field staff are hopeless.

-me, 2010
Visit My Website!
35forever 

Crameri?
Serious?

-me, 2010
Visit My Website!
35forever 

dp

-me, 2010
Visit My Website!

Last edited by 35forever on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: