Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Giants sign Keefe

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

masoncox wrote:
Seth wrote:
Still dumbfounded as to why Bucks let him go. Keefe on radio saying that Bucks wanted to play him only this year as a forward! When he got outed he was a developing backman, a 200+ backman mind you. Why on earth would super coach think he would come on as a forward after being out of the game for 2 years. And what chance did he give him to prove himself? Zilch! We delist Keefe and Schade, 2 developing defending bigs, god help if Reid, Dunne or shit I didn't know who else we have got.
Thats alright though, super coach knows what he's doing, we have Blair to roam the forward line and take pack marks!

Nailed it.

LOL any post attacking the club or especially Bucks gets you hard doesn't it?

Pathetic.
masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:06 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
masoncox wrote:
Seth wrote:
Still dumbfounded as to why Bucks let him go. Keefe on radio saying that Bucks wanted to play him only this year as a forward! When he got outed he was a developing backman, a 200+ backman mind you. Why on earth would super coach think he would come on as a forward after being out of the game for 2 years. And what chance did he give him to prove himself? Zilch! We delist Keefe and Schade, 2 developing defending bigs, god help if Reid, Dunne or shit I didn't know who else we have got.
Thats alright though, super coach knows what he's doing, we have Blair to roam the forward line and take pack marks!

Nailed it.

Pathetic.

Poor old drover. Going the man everytime. And then he stoops to the lowest common denominator of gutter comments.
Well Drover I never abuse another poster even if they are a club apologist.
Lift your game drover.
Seth 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:12 am

droversdog65 wrote:
masoncox wrote:
Seth wrote:

Nailed it.

Pathetic.

Why pathetic, cause I'm right? We've watched the most ridiculous recruiting and list management decisions in the last few years with this bloke at the helm. We listened to the club talk about 'the review' and all the changes that are needed. So tell me whats changed apart from a couple of new assistants (Harvey is still there doing what, I don't know?) and a new list management manager who happens to double as a player manager so any moves involving him or his players will be heavily scrutinised I'm sure. Thats got disaster written all over it.

I am truly dumbfounded with some of our de-listings this year considering we had no involvement in the trade period. We know why we had no involvement because we have no money to entice anyone to Collingwood. Soft draw won't help ease the pressure in fact will be the opposite. Play one good game at end of season and all of a sudden Bucks is simply amazing and now everyone has hopes and dreams of doing a Richmond and going from 13th to 1st. Good luck with that, I'm a realist though, gotta have the cattle first. But hey they have re-signed Blair which is amazing news, oh hang on wasn't news because they sneakily did it without anyone knowing.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Will be 28 next year. Whether he has a decent career at the Giants or not (most likely not), he wasn't going to be in our medium term plans.

No real loss at all, any angst over his delisting will soon be a faint memory. Did someone say Jack Frost?

droversdog65 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:47 pm

masoncox wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
masoncox wrote:
Seth wrote:

Nailed it.

Pathetic.

Poor old drover. Going the man everytime. And then he stoops to the lowest common denominator of gutter comments.
Well Drover I never abuse another poster even if they are a club apologist.
Lift your game drover.

Going the man eh??

Have a look back over your own posts sunshine, every single post on every subject has an attack on the coach buried in.

But because that's you and you're agenda that doesn't qualify as going the man does it?

Still pathetic.

And still boring as batshit.
E 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:13 pm

Seth wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
masoncox wrote:
Seth wrote:

Nailed it.

Pathetic.

Why pathetic, cause I'm right? We've watched the most ridiculous recruiting and list management decisions in the last few years with this bloke at the helm. We listened to the club talk about 'the review' and all the changes that are needed. So tell me whats changed apart from a couple of new assistants (Harvey is still there doing what, I don't know?) and a new list management manager who happens to double as a player manager so any moves involving him or his players will be heavily scrutinised I'm sure. Thats got disaster written all over it.

I am truly dumbfounded with some of our de-listings this year considering we had no involvement in the trade period. We know why we had no involvement because we have no money to entice anyone to Collingwood. Soft draw won't help ease the pressure in fact will be the opposite. Play one good game at end of season and all of a sudden Bucks is simply amazing and now everyone has hopes and dreams of doing a Richmond and going from 13th to 1st. Good luck with that, I'm a realist though, gotta have the cattle first. But hey they have re-signed Blair which is amazing news, oh hang on wasn't news because they sneakily did it without anyone knowing.

"developing bigs" eh. what exactly does that mean? Is that a hack player who is young and untested. Or is it just any tall player on our list who hasnt made it. Corey Gault was also a developing big for a number of years. Now it turns out he is just a hack. Anyway, Collingwood has tried many different ways to find talent. In the case of Schade and Keefe, very low cost experimental options that were always a long shot to bear fruit. that it turns out that it didn't bear fruit is not FAILURE of recruiting. It is just part of the business. We took an equally low cost gamble on Mason Cox and in the sort term at least, it seems to be paying off.

As for Blair, it was hardly a secret. I knew about it. its not like he was on any free agency lists this year. Any moron should have known that means he is signed up.

finally, i think what people react to is that you take normal footy day to day stuff and you make up connections to failure of coach. Its pretty provocative.

And Masoncox. Pretty funny to watch you do this 50 times a day and then go all holier than thou with the "play the man" call. You are funny. some would say pathetic, but as Treloar with 3 votes said, i'm an intellectual and that is beneath me so i would never call you pathetic. Others would of course call you pathetic, but not me.....

masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:22 pm

So E
Go use the search button and look at my past posting. You will be lucky to find one post playing the man on this board. But you stated 50 a day. But you wont respond because you wont find any. So have a nice day.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Keefey does not deserve the kind of tribute album that I gave Gaulty.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:42 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Will be 28 next year. Whether he has a decent career at the Giants or not (most likely not), he wasn't going to be in our medium term plans.

No real loss at all, any angst over his delisting will soon be a faint memory. Did someone say Jack Frost?

You're probably right, but nevertheless it doesn't make me feel any less sorry for what happened to he and Thomas when they were foolish to take an illicit substance at St Kilda beach and were forced to sit out two years of football. I really hope he does well at GWS because GWS don't really have a ruckman and Keeffe can perform that role and hope we haven't heard the last of Keeffe.
woodys_world69 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Could of traded him
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Stuff him. Took a chance on party drugs when we needed him, and then couldnt get back in. Stuff him.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:46 pm

think positive wrote:
Stuff him. Took a chance on party drugs when we needed him, and then couldnt get back in. Stuff him.

Harsh Shocked

E 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:35 am

masoncox wrote:
So E
Go use the search button and look at my past posting. You will be lucky to find one post playing the man on this board. But you stated 50 a day. But you wont respond because you wont find any. So have a nice day.

you are accused of gratuitously and needlessly sledging Nathan Buckley every single day both with respect to problems that the club faces and things that you make sound like problems (like Keefe being delisted) so that you can sledge him. I can easily count 50 per day from you. Actually, you only send three types of posts as far as i can tell.

1. posts designed to sledge either directly or in a backhanded way, our coach and our club. Often in an offensive and inflammatory manner designed simply to elicit emotional reactions from the many emotional posters on this board.

2. posts complaining that people react to the aforementioned posts (as you had intended them to) where you pretend to be mortally wounded that people are "playing the man" by calling you a jerk for the content of your inflammatory posts.

3. posts that are otherwise simply effluvium ...

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:39 am

You too!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:03 am

watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:

Harsh Shocked

Thomas worked his butt off and got back, not expecting the same from Keefe is unfair to Thomas. Not to mention that when it all went down it was Keefe we missed the most. I didnt want them retained. Money for jam, or drugs I guess. Risked an easy income and fame for a quick thrill, and I dont care what everyone else was doing. Im sure your from the age where your parents said if they jumped off a bridge?. So what I should have said was **** him!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: