Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Photograph of topless woman sent to 3AW

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
E 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:48 am
Post subject: Photograph of topless woman sent to 3AWReply with quote

If i were going to hang up my premiership medallion, i can think of no finer place to hang it. A finer rack you will not find.

This is much ado about nothing if you ask me. It hardly looks like she didn't consent to the photo being taken. And it hardly looks like she was mistreated. i contrast this to the mess created by Dayne Beams back in the day.

These women who want to be touched by the fame of famous people and then complain about it is a little annoying to me. political correctness run amok. these are the women who find out where famous people live and turn up at their doorstep with one purpose in mind. They are fame groupies. I feel no pity for this person (and i am very, very angry and what that thug Weinstein is accused of which is a totally different situation and completely unacceptable).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959526/Photo-topless-woman-wearing-Richmond-premiership-medal.html

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:07 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Boobs, big deal.

Where is anyone complaining?

As for Beams, why on earth would you bring that up! Not even similar, the whole night sounds very shady, and quite frankly, not sure the whole truth will ever come out. Not a Beams fan anymore, but this is not a fair heading, leave it be.

And for forths sake, why is this on the Collingwood footy forum section!

E 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 am

think positive wrote:
Boobs, big deal.

Where is anyone complaining?

As for Beams, why on earth would you bring that up! Not even similar, the whole night sounds very shady, and quite frankly, not sure the whole truth will ever come out. Not a Beams fan anymore, but this is not a fair heading, leave it be.

And for forths sake, why is this on the Collingwood footy forum section!

the AFL is investigating whether the AFL has a woman problem based on this very photo. That is what i was reacting to. its just ridiculous that the integrity police are out at all over this.

you have to admit, they are very nice boobs? right up there in the pantheon if you ask me <snip – rein it in there a bit, mate. Thanks, BBMods.>

I mentioned Dayne Beams as it makes this a collingwood thread which means it therefore perfectly suitable for a collingwood general discussion board and therefore answers your last question). I also think we deserve to look at nice boobs after the season we have all endured.

i hope you take this with the tongue in cheek humor i am intending. I certainly dont intend to offend anyone. It is the offseason afterall. We need something to get us through this stupicdly long trade period.

Just tell us what we have to give up for Schache for Schache sake!

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 am

Hey,
I just slept with your daughter. It was consensual and we had great time. I took her photo just for the two of us, that was consensual too. She looked hot in it, lying on the bed.
For a bit of fun I shared the photo of your daughter with all my mates, they loved it and kept sharing it around adding all sorts of funny comments. Apparently hundreds have seen it now.
Now she found out and isn't happy. She reckons she's been humiliated.
I've dropped her now as she's too high maintenance and obviously has no sense of humour.
It was just a bit of fun.
I hate this political correctness.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 am

^^Hundreds? Try a few Million.
E 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 am

sixpoints wrote:
Hey,
I just slept with your daughter. It was consensual and we had great time. I took her photo just for the two of us, that was consensual too. She looked hot in it, lying on the bed.
For a bit of fun I shared the photo of your daughter with all my mates, they loved it and kept sharing it around adding all sorts of funny comments. Apparently hundreds have seen it now.
I've dropped her now as she's too high maintenance and obviously has no sense of humour.

you forgot to add.

Hey, my daughter asked if i would take her home having met me after i won the grand final. She said she liked my medal and wanted to put it on (and while she was doing that, i could do anything i wanted to her).

1. My daughter would run from any AFL footballer because she is smart.
2. my daughter would know that any photo taken of her could end up online.

I would absolutely agree with your inferences if the photo was taken without her knowledge or consent (or if she was in a situation against her will). But seriously, you'd have to be an idiot not to realize that your nearly perfect breasts would be too much for an AFL player not to want to share with his mates (and the world). Especially if it was a one night hook up after the grand final. Especially if it was with an AFL player.

what is it they say about those who sleep with the devil.....

shall i go on?

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 am

E wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Hey,

you forgot to add.

Hey, my daughter asked if i would take her home having met me after i won the grand final. She said she liked my medal and wanted to put it on (and while she was doing that, i could do anything i wanted to her).

1. My daughter would run from any AFL footballer because she is smart.
2. my daughter would know that any photo taken of her could end up online.

I would absolutely agree with your inferences if the photo was taken without her knowledge or consent (or if she was in a situation against her will). But seriously, you'd have to be an idiot not to realize that your nearly perfect breasts would be too much for an AFL player not to want to share with his mates (and the world). Especially if it was a one night hook up after the grand final. Especially if it was with an AFL player.

what is it they say about those who sleep with the devil.....

shall i go on?

Nah mate, it is your daughter.
I’m sure she’s a great person and smart too, but I guess anyone can slip up. Your right though the temptation to send the photo was way too much for the footballer, so it’s not his fault it went out...what would anyone expect.
But now everyone’s seen it...and wow some of the comments !
Everyone is blaming her for posing.
Just a bit of fun.
E 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:25 am

i actually think she owes it to the world to share more of these photo's..... i, for one, would like to see her with an Olympic gold medal around her neck. Maybe also some rosary beads......

seriously, this was just a bit of fun. I would just advise her not to complain about it and just enjoy her 15 minutes of fame. I would be shocked if she couldn't parlay this misfortune into a cover of Maxim with those assets. at the very least, a spot on Neighbours or Home and Away!

Afterall, we've all stopped talking about Nick Reiwoldt's you know what. Wasnt that high drama at the time.

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:51 am

With the censoring of the nipples I'm not sure I could make out a pair of lovely, bare naked breasts.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:53 am

Quote:
But seriously, you'd have to be an idiot not to realize that your nearly perfect breasts would be too much for an AFL player not to want to share with his mates (and the world).

Seems you agree that the AFL has a problem then?

Sharing private images without permission isn't on, doesn't matter how much you want to shame the subject. Police are investigating, by the way.

5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:15 am

AN_Inkling wrote:
Quote:
But seriously, you'd have to be an idiot not to realize that your nearly perfect breasts would be too much for an AFL player not to want to share with his mates (and the world).

Sharing private images without permission isn't on, doesn't matter how much you want to shame the subject. Police are investigating, by the way.

They are only investigating because identification of the woman in the photo is in issue and they will have to arrange a line up of suspects
E 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:21 am

AN_Inkling wrote:
Quote:

Only if you are expecting your AFL players to be model citizens. I am not stupid enough to assume this. In fact most of them are the opposite (not all of them of course, i know some fine footballers). Just most of them and certainly nearly all of them when the group mentality sets in.

Is this a problem. Only because the world of political correctness has decided to deem it so.

The police should surely be focusing on things of greater importance. There are literally a billion photos on the net of people who did not sign a waiver agreeing that the photo could be shared. Should the police investigate every time someone posts a photo with others in it on Facebook without obtaining their consent (sure it happens millions of times a day). i think that posing so voluntarily (i assume that she did) and with so little care for her privacy in such an interesting way, she knew others would see it.

Her boobs are a work of art. They ought to be shared with the world. She agrees. Otherwise, why on earth would she be doing what she was doing with the types of folks she was doing it with at the time she was doing it.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Her father must be a man of influence in small town Melbourne........ so tell me. If the Richmond player shared it privately with one person, who shared it privately with one person, who shared it privately with 2 people, who shared it a bit more broadly and then it went vira, who goes to jail in this heinous crime of the century.

Personally, i think the sensor of the photo who put the black squares around it should go to jail!!! That is the only crime committed here.

E 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:23 am

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
Quote:

They are only investigating because identification of the woman in the photo is in issue and they will have to arrange a line up of suspects

gold!!!

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 am

Good to see The Daily Mail remaining on the pulse of the world’s really important events, as opposed to, say, trading in cheap titillation.

By the way, as much as I have no time for E’s victim-blaming arguments (obviously non-consensually sharing around nude photos of a sexual partner is a dog act, if that is indeed what has happened here), why isn’t anyone going after the media for doing exactly the same thing? Have they obtained consent from the person to share their photo? What makes that okay?

Last edited by David on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:47 am

If they don't know who she is how does anyone know she didn't consent to the photo being posted? Shit, these days she might have posted it herself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7   

Jump to: