Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Simple poll: Who do you want to win the GF or don't care

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want Adelaide, Richmond to win or don't care?
Adelaide
70%
 70%  [ 43 ]
Richmond
18%
 18%  [ 11 ]
Don't care
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 61

Luigitheunbelievable 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Folks.
I thought Richmond had already won it!!

Carn the Crows. (never thought I would say that!!!)
Regards.

masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm rooting for Melbourne Storm, they are a great club.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:57 pm

No true COLL supporter would ever want the Tigers to win.

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:04 pm

I collect more if Richmond win.

Go Tiges!

ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:13 pm

Both my siblings married and then divorced Richscum supporters. Luckily lost only one niece to the scourge.

I want Stevic to have such a shocker that he publically retires in strem of team and vitriol.

jg22 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Can't believe the rhetoric that this is somehow a state of origin and that we should be supporting 'Victoria' - aka Richmond. As a child of the '70s I suffered greatly at the hands of their arrogant dick supporters, with the '73 preliminary and especially the 1980 granny. Been enjoying their pain ever since and long may it continue.
themonk 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:05 am

jg22 wrote:
Can't believe the rhetoric that this is somehow a state of origin and that we should be supporting 'Victoria' - aka Richmond. As a child of the '70s I suffered greatly at the hands of their arrogant dick supporters, with the '73 preliminary and especially the 1980 granny. Been enjoying their pain ever since and long may it continue.

+1

However I don't see them losing at the G, they have benn injury free for some time now and the team is mentally strong.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:29 am

masoncox wrote:
I'm rooting for Melbourne Storm, they are a great club.

Me too. But I don't understand how any Collingwood supporter would back Richmond (notwithstanding Skids wants to make a buck on it)

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:57 am

swoop42 wrote:
I'd rather deep fry my testicles and serve them with a side dish of old lady pubes than see Richmond win.

Carn the crows.

AND id rather slide down a forty foot razor blade, using my nuts as brakes. !! GO CROWS !!!!!! Cool Wink

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 am

Ewwww, this could get bloody if they tigers don't lose. Cmon crows. Hopefully the Brownlow curse steps up big time.
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:01 am

Hate the Tigers don't like the Crows either! But between the 2 I will be hoping for a Crows win! I am one who was around when the Tigers were a powerhouse and I hated their supporters and I still do!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:34 am

jg22 wrote:

THIS !! Just imagine if WE were playing the Crows tomorrow in the GF, there would be NO love for us from the Vic media, every neutral fan who hates our guts would be going for the Crows, this endless hype here by the media for the tigger train would NOT exist, we would be loathed and hated, and crow mania in Vic would be huge, no supporting Vic etc, if WE were in it !! Count on it, which is another reason this soppy love fest for the tigers, needs a real rocket up its arse, and a Crows victory will do that beautifully. Cool

Abdul The Bull 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:35 am
Post subject: Go CrowsReply with quote

I grew up in Western Victoria and had Phil Walsh as PE teacher prior to him being recruited by Collingwood. He was a top bloke - hard as nails and tough on us 'kids' (which I later came to understand was instilling discipline) but a top bloke nonetheless. I acknowledge that he spent time at Richmond but I would love to see Adelaide rejoice after what they have been through as a club over the past couple of years, since his untimely passing.
Go Crows.

PS I will be greatly disappointed if there is no tribute to Phil on the day, and it should be more than a mere acknowledgement from the winning team.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:47 am
Post subject: Re: Go CrowsReply with quote

Abdul The Bull wrote:
I grew up in Western Victoria and had Phil Walsh as PE teacher prior to him being recruited by Collingwood. He was a top bloke - hard as nails and tough on us 'kids' (which I later came to understand was instilling discipline) but a top bloke nonetheless. I acknowledge that he spent time at Richmond but I would love to see Adelaide rejoice after what they have been through as a club over the past couple of years, since his untimely passing.
Go Crows.

PS I will be greatly disappointed if there is no tribute to Phil on the day, and it should be more than a mere acknowledgement from the winning team.

If the Crows win, I reckon Tex will raise the Cup, on the Dias, and boom out, THIS is for YOU, Phil. !! Smile

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:50 am
Post subject: Re: Go CrowsReply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
Abdul The Bull wrote:
Go Crows.

If the Crows win, I reckon Tex will raise the Cup, on the Dias, and boom out, THIS is for YOU, Phil. !! Smile

I don't know what's going to be worse... the cooing if the Tigers win, or the never ending crying if they lose...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8   

Jump to: