Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nicks 22 grand final edition

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:58 pm
Post subject: Nicks 22 grand final editionReply with quote

So here we are, the last stand! Thankyou for your support guys, so glad I got that 5 year extension. Man I sure deserve it!

Though I was a little disappointed that none of youse showed up for training today, the westpac centre was deserted! Yet round the corner we got stuck in traffic out the front of ninthmonds ground! How did this happen? Was it something in the dim sims? Do we need to go back to the good old originals? Maybe it's been just all too much of this new age crap! We got to get back to the paper bags with the leaky lining, that drips soy sauce all over your pants like a wet fart stain.

And the peanut man. Bring back the peanut man. And no more of this open can of beer crap. I want a decent beer shower occasionally Thankyou, nothing like it in the cold hard heat of the MCG in the middle of an artic winter.

So boys tell me now, are you standing side by side with me next season? The only way to go is UP! UP UP UP! (Surely we can't sink below the likes of
Brisvegas and the scum??) we got this boys! When does preseason start?

Who's got what planned for the grand final? Ya know for tactical study reasons!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't make the season review and exit stuff coach, some foul and foaming at the mouth tigger fans waylaid me outside the Westpac centre, and bound and gagged me with dux tape behind the friggin dumpster. ! Bastards, revenge will be mine, late Saturday arvo. oh yes, lock it in. ! As for the Big Dance, I'm watching it at the Leongatha RSL, my son lives down there, and his missus is a one eyed Crow, so I gotta go for them. ! Big day, happy hour, freebies, competitions, steak sango and chips and a pot for only ten bucks, free finger food, great RSL down there, great country folks, if the crows win, its party time, jack daniels and chardonnay will flow like the rivers of babaloyn. Sleep down there on a comfy couch, all good. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Don't worry about the dimmies coach. That's my department. We certainly suffered a bit this year due to a small faction demanding fried dim sims. Next year it must me made loud and clear to one and all that it's steamed dimmies in brown paper bags with soy sauce, and that's it. We'll have none of this Vietnamese spring rolls with lettuce and mint leaves shite. We have to have standards and they must be enforced. Side by side!
ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:24 pm

I will be down at the Wombats bar with sausage rolls and cold beer. Marathon dimmies available. Soy sauce, chilli sauce we have it. And back again the next day for birthday and watching the Storm.

Can I ask Macklemore to please appease Bob Katter and sing Charlotte the Harlot instead before the NRL grand final.

masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:05 pm

ronrat wrote:
I will be down at the Wombats bar with sausage rolls and cold beer. Marathon dimmies available. Soy sauce, chilli sauce we have it. And back again the next day for birthday and watching the Storm.

Can I ask Macklemore to please appease Bob Katter and sing Charlotte the Harlot instead before the NRL grand final.

What a great post.
looking forward to Sunday more than Saturday.
Go Storm and go a great and close AFL GF.
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:14 am

RudeBoy wrote:
Don't worry about the dimmies coach. That's my department. We certainly suffered a bit this year due to a small faction demanding fried dim sims. Next year it must me made loud and clear to one and all that it's steamed dimmies in brown paper bags with soy sauce, and that's it. We'll have none of this Vietnamese spring rolls with lettuce and mint leaves shite. We have to have standards and they must be enforced. Side by side!
So explain that kale salad you passed around six months and no-one touched it

Still cannot understand why it was still green

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:17 am

Hey, I've been eating that for breakfast for months, it's one of those magic unemtyable bowls
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: