Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mark Of The Year

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't say.
daicos35 Leo

Is é an Phríomhroinn linne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Let's have an online vote on the premiership in 2018. Makes more sense than getting out there and kicking goals. At least we're still the most HATED club in the league. A lot of that is thanks to our side of the fence. Keep up the good work everyone.

To the AFL, where inept governance is just another day at the office. Thankyou again for a giant serving of CONTEMPT. You are so far behind Collingwood with your corporate citizenship you are irrelevant. The amateur cover band littering the history of the game with lameness.

5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:32 pm

BBHS wrote:
Howes mark was right in front of me and was the greatest mark I've seen in 30 years of going to the football. took my breath away literally

Did he land on top of you?
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
simon tonna wrote:
That is just stupid.
I never ends.
The afl is at a all time low for its biase and corrupt watch. I wish our once great club would ban all organised tradition such as award nights like this shit. put a media ban on all things Collingwood. protest all mrp and umpire decision good and bad.
I don't care we are hated in fact I thrive on it, but I hate even more that we are trying to change our image as a club trying to be the good guys now.
I hate us for for being spineless yes men.

This has happened under Eddies watch, which is one reason I think his time has now expired.,but please, I don't want to reopen the whole eddie debate again ! Look, I want our next President to be an absolute bastard, ruthless, a person, male or female (the tigers have one) who puts the Magpies first, second, third, fourth, etc. Stuff the rigged QB game, stuff their nancy tradition games and functions the League goes on with, stuff their plastic teams like the Gold coast Beachboys, creaming millions out of the comp, while Tassie screams for a team. Stuff the whole AFL agenda, the Pie hating agenda that is heaped on this club, not one more dime will these creeps get outa me, they can go to hell and rot there for eternity. Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

why does the club sit on its hands when it comes to there own? what good does it do? it's makes us a laughing stock for all concerned.
from the outside looking in other clubs get away with whatever on and off the feild. I want it to be our turn for whatever it takes!

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:00 pm

When the Public Votes it = JOKE.

Collingwood player never was going to win it

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Jezza wrote:
IT'S RIGGED! I'm only 23 and already know this.

I'm still shaking my head how Howe didn't win the award.

Agreed. There is Anti-Collingwood in the AFL

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:02 pm

piedys wrote:
Raw Hammer wrote:
Effing disgrace and embarrassment that is the amateur shambles of AFL house.

Gil and his merry band of inept overpaid idiots will have a lot to think about over the summer, with their stupid rules they brought in [ruck-lotto], kangaroo court and their Rafferty's rulings on sling tackles and high contact.

Reckon they're hoping the end of the 2017 season can't come fast enough, so they can go into damage control of their own stupidity...

I would trust the Idiots at the AFL to F*k the Game even more then doing Something Right for once

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
After the MOTY decision, and Dangerfield receiving ZERO votes vs Coll in Rd.22, I think I'm also done giving money to the AFL. It's an amateur run boys' club with cashed up private school bogans making decisions on the fly. I was an absentee member this year...I doubt I'll renew next year.

Memo AFL...we're all not as stupid as you think.

AFL just Lucky the Socceroo's Suck or Soccer could take over from the AFL and with the Storm they could take over as close to the number 1 Sport Team in Melbourne

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:05 pm

GreekLunatic wrote:
What a joke since Gil has taken over the top job the afl has become a joke. End his captaincy this year has been a bore even the finals are a snooze fest

Agree. AFL is going Backwards I found some Games today I did not even feel like going too.

AFL is a Joke to the Rest of the Sport Organization around the World

BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
GreekLunatic wrote:
What a joke since Gil has taken over the top job the afl has become a joke. End his captaincy this year has been a bore even the finals are a snooze fest

Agree. AFL is going Backwards I found some Games today I did not even feel like going too.

Been saying for a good 10 years that the AFL is the most corrupt sports organisation in Australia.

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Harrysz wrote:
IN NEWS JUST IN - the PREMIERSHIP will be decided from now on by fans. This is far too important to be left to the players. The Home and Away season will play out as usual and then, fans will vote for the team which deserves to be premiers.

Nah, I can top that; the captains of the top 8 teams all go into a house to live together for September, with a series of challenges and SMS based evictions to decide The Biggest Winner (new name for a flag)

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:19 pm

This is what democracy looks like, this is exactly the kind of thing Thomas Jefferson was talking about

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
Harrysz wrote:
IN NEWS JUST IN - the PREMIERSHIP will be decided from now on by fans. This is far too important to be left to the players. The Home and Away season will play out as usual and then, fans will vote for the team which deserves to be premiers.

Nah, I can top that; the captains of the top 8 teams all go into a house to live together for September, with a series of challenges and SMS based evictions to decide The Biggest Winner (new name for a flag)

All we need is some fake crowd noise at the game and a countdown before the opening siren and this would be perfect (ok, that's probably a little too far-fetched).

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:32 pm

David wrote:
Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
Harrysz wrote:

All we need is some fake crowd noise at the game and a countdown before the opening siren and this would be perfect (ok, that's probably a little too far-fetched).

Could we not also chuck a little INXS in there as well? Needs a bit more cheese....

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:26 pm

BEAMER09 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
GreekLunatic wrote:

Been saying for a good 10 years that the AFL is the most corrupt sports organisation in Australia.

yep, they make Al Capone look an honest citizen. Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7   

Jump to: