Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

If Cotchin was a Pie

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cotchin is a dog of a player and karma will come back to kick him in the arse. The media got him off and the afl never had any intention of rubbing him out. These pricks make the rules and enforce them when they choose. If it weren't for the colour of his jumper then the reaction would be completely different. I'm sick to death of the 'tiges fairytale' and I can't wait for the Crows to turn it into a nightmare for them.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:40 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
Cotchin is a dog of a player and karma will come back to kick him in the arse. The media got him off and the afl never had any intention of rubbing him out. These pricks make the rules and enforce them when they choose. If it weren't for the colour of his jumper then the reaction would be completely different. I'm sick to death of the 'tiges fairytale' and I can't wait for the Crows to turn it into a nightmare for them.

YEp, Molloys white, sour, drunk moosh, will be a classic ! Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 pm

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
If that bump happened in the H&A season he is gone, but they couldn't upset the tigers faithful by rubbing out their skipper for a GF...

There is a great still showing Shiel has won the ball and Cotchin has the arm tucked in to bump

I see 2 of the 3 maggots who produced the worst finals umpiring display of all time to help Richmond on Saturday have the GF, easy to see what result the AFL want...

Precisely, but hopefully the Crows will crap all over them by a big margin, and the corrupt umps CANNOT save em! Razz

You think so?

If you watched a replay of last year's GF you wouldn't say that.

Nah, it was a close game, up UNTIL the Maggots stepped in, they cant save the Tiggers if the Crows get out to a really big lead ! Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   

Jump to: