Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Jake Stringer is available

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
MC wrote:
Not sure what sort of a bloke he is (or if that even matters) but there is no one in our team who can do this stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLn2k0BKKo

Doesn't matter what he can do if as - by all reports - he is a slow motion train wreck.

If the reports are wrong or drastically inflated fine but if accurate or nearly so he's just unsalvageable.

Reports of what?

Turning up late to training - which he has denied?

Yes and players are all saints in telling the truth??
Give it a rest 5.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
We have a guy on the list who pleaded guilty a few years back to recklessly causing injury and affray that many of you think should be captain but, at the same time, it appears some people have qualms about Stringer's character. How does this work?

Because we have steadfastly removed such players from the list???

FMD!!!
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:42 am

droversdog65 wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
We have a guy on the list who pleaded guilty a few years back to recklessly causing injury and affray that many of you think should be captain but, at the same time, it appears some people have qualms about Stringer's character. How does this work?

FMD!!!

Taylor Adams?
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:06 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
MC wrote:
Not sure what sort of a bloke he is (or if that even matters) but there is no one in our team who can do this stuff

Doesn't matter what he can do if as - by all reports - he is a slow motion train wreck.

If the reports are wrong or drastically inflated fine but if accurate or nearly so he's just unsalvageable.

Reports of what?

Give it a rest 5.

Are you asking me to give it a rest because you just made those reports up seconds before you posted ? Or, are there are actually reports that could lead to a conclusion that he is a slow motion train wreck? If there are reports, what are they reports of? They certainly will not be reports of being late to training, or in relation to the split from his partner, as they hardly support your conclusion.

Of course, I do not expect a considered response from you, even on your second attempt.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:45 pm

I'd love to get him, but it would definitely be a GAMBLE!! Wink
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:47 pm

How old are you?
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

FMD!!!

Taylor Adams?

There's a big difference between someone who defends himself in a fight and someone who doesn't bother to put in at training.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:10 pm

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

FMD!!!

Taylor Adams?

There's a big difference between someone who defends himself in a fight and someone who doesn't bother to put in at training.

My understanding is that Stringer's issues are related to off-field problems, which have had him very distracted.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:15 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

FMD!!!

Taylor Adams?

My understanding is that Stringer's issues are related to off-field problems, which have had him very distracted.

Bevo is quoted saying that Stringer's problems related to training issues as well as the breakup of his relationship.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:29 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
I'd love to get him, but it would definitely be a GAMBLE!! Wink

Thank you.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:53 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
MC wrote:

Reports of what?

Give it a rest 5.

Are you asking me to give it a rest because you just made those reports up seconds before you posted ? Or, are there are actually reports that could lead to a conclusion that he is a slow motion train wreck? If there are reports, what are they reports of? They certainly will not be reports of being late to training, or in relation to the split from his partner, as they hardly support your conclusion.

Of course, I do not expect a considered response from you, even on your second attempt.

Considered response to an outright sniper?
Hardly.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Get him. Give him a 2nd chance if the price isn't too high.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
MC wrote:

Reports of what?

Give it a rest 5.

Hardly.

Considered response from you?
Anywhere?
Anytime?
Hardly.
At least you are predictable.

PS. I do have a rifle and I am a reasonable shot, so far as rabbits are concerned. On this board you make an easier target than a rabbit.
blakis 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:55 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
MC wrote:

Reports of what?

Give it a rest 5.

Hardly.

Anywhere?
Anytime?
Hardly.

PS. I do have a rifle and I am a reasonable shot, so far as rabbits are concerned. On this board you make an easier target than a rabbit.

I can feel the sexual tension from here.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:03 pm

blakis wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
MC wrote:

Reports of what?

Give it a rest 5.

Hardly.

Anywhere?
Anytime?
Hardly.

I can feel the sexual tension from here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 9 of 14   

Jump to: