Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

End of year 2019.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sem Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:06 pm
Post subject: End of year 2019.Reply with quote

FRONT PAGE OF NEWS

Scott Burns appointed New Coach after 2 top years at Hawks as ass . [ good to have plenty of experience before being head coach ]
His mentor will be Clarkson
Ass by Pendles [ just retired ]
recruiting Graham Wright assisted by BUCKANARA
Back line coach Maxwel [ he played there ]
Forward Coach Brown [ he played there ]
Ruck coach Monkey [ he played there ]
Kicking coach Daicos [ he could kick ]
Mid coach Pendles [ he played there ]

worries me // a few from Hawthorn ????

i have been a CFC supporter since 1953 and to see last few years has not made me happy .

SO [[[[on 2/9/17 i write this ]]] 64 YEARS and the last week has REALLY disappointed me .
I am a true supporter but do not like what is happening . I have seen more CFC games than the vast majority .

SOOOOO back to 2019 SEPTEMBER General manager appointed who has a cleannnn slate /// no baggage ??? has never been in any trouble ?? /// and was a CEO of a successful PUBLIC COMPANY and is given all power to run the Club with the New Boards approval

New President

Craig Kelly

Appointment of 3 assistants who are top line Tacticians soon to be announced . they are amongst the highest paid personal at the Club .

Wright told to make players AGAIN WANT TO COME TO COLLINGWOOD not like last few years .

Ruthless decisions being made in next 2 weeks as only 8 good AFL players at CFC now so GRAHAM has started raiding other clubs for 30 New better players

GGGGGGEEEEE i wish it is not SEPTEMBER 2019 i have nothing to do again but cut the grass

GEE i hate to think what would have happened if in Late August 2017 The CFC said they have commissioned reports examining all aspects of the club // but gee not much from then on changed /

I think they call it cosmetic changes

GEEE i am real upset .

So i think 2020 will be the first rebuilding year for many many years / it will be hard to take but i have faith in the NEW COLLINGWOOD .

GREENING // TUDDENHAM /// GABO /// THE TWOMEY BROTHERS // Magro //McHALE//McKENNA// PRICE// FELLOWS // THE ROSE BROTHERS //THE RICHARDS BROTHERS // THE SHAW BROTHERS //WORTHINGTON// WATERS //MGUANE// the great fullback HARRY SULLIVAN // THE PRICE OF FULLBACKS JACK REGAN // THE COVENTRY BROTHERS / THE COLLIER BROTHERS / PENDLES / BUCKLEY /BILLY SERONG // MICKY BONE / DAVE NORMAN /GAVIN BROWN /SIDEBOTTOM / GRUNDY / CRISP/ Brian DORMAN /TREVOR STEERE / ERNIE HUG /JOHN HENDERSON / LEON DAVIS / the great LEN THOMPSON /Ricky Barham / DARREN MILLANE and his mate DENNIS BANKS / CARMAN [ yes]/

THESE are the people that made CFC great .. i could keep going for hours with more great names but alas lately there have not been many really good ones

i have seen most of these guys play

gees i am upset

[/i][/u]

Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like you've been drinking...
sem Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:17 pm

HI HAFF

No not drinking just really upset to see how my football has been and is going

thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:42 pm

sem,
I like your revolutionary idea of having coaches coach positions they have experience in.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:45 pm

See, you have an obsession with the male ass.

Vote Yes!!

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Bye for now.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:30 am

How about we see how the next couple of years go before we plan changes to the setup.
sem Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:37 am

What reason is there to wait longer ?????????//

Seriously enough is enough

i am not Buckley bashing i am just trying to say the CFC has now got a stale smell to it /// Nothing happening

Get a broom that really does clean the mess not one with no brush

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:29 am

Hmmm, my crystal ball is a tad different to yours.

Headlines along the lines of;

PIES v GWS grand final tickets sell out in 4 minutes.

DeGoey romps in brownlow victory.

American Pie soars to new heights, 55 taps and 6 goals a new afl record.

Brown & Daicos. The dynamic duo seal yet another Pies victory with 9 between them.

Howe wins mark of the year, again!

Kirby sends another to hospital with a crunching tackle. Purists explode as he's given 4 weeks for the perfect tackle.

Buckley signs on til 2025 and people are asking "Just who is going to be able to halt this Magpie domination?"

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:35 am

Humm.. my crystal ball says 2019-20 holden centre burnt to the ground by rampaging mob carrying torches and pitchforks, Eddie and Bucks 'reportedly' seen hiding down a man hole in Iraq... opps I mean South America... well anyway you get the point.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:07 pm

FRONT PAGE NEWS

Half of posters on Nicks Bulletin Board are finally exposed as closet Carlton supporters. Cool
regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Rudeboy wrote:
Quote:
Half of posters on Nicks Bulletin Board are finally exposed as closet Carlton supporters.

Look this really has to stop. For the last time, nobody hates Collingwood. Maybe some people hate Buckley and Eddie, but that's football politics.

I don't want to get into the Buckley situation, but give us some slack!

Do the names Ern Clarke, Tom Sherrin and Ranald MacDonald mean nothing to you? They are 3 of the worst presidents in our history. Tuddenham hated Sherrin, more than the Chappels hated Bradman.

What good did blind loyalty get them? 3 missed by that much grand finals and a wooden spoon.

You don't get anywhere by wishing upon a star and hoping that it will be different this time around. Maybe it will maybe it won't. But to denigrate people who have seen the nightmare over and over and have the hide to complain, well where does that get anybody?

Do you really want an all hell breaks loose scenario, like 1982 or 1950? I certainly don't.

As for Carlton, they worship success. There are stories of Collingwood supporters having their brains picked by Carlton supporters in 2010, you know, when we were successful...
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:44 pm

regan is true fullback wrote:
Rudeboy wrote:
Quote:
Half of posters on Nicks Bulletin Board are finally exposed as closet Carlton supporters.

Llook this really has to stop. for the last time, nobody hates Collingwood. maybe some people hate Buckley and Eddie, but that's football politics.

I don't want to get into the Buckley situation, but give us some slack!

Do the names Ern Clarke, Tom Sherrin and Ranald MacDonald mean nothing to you? They are 3 of the worst presidents in our history. Tuddenham hated Sherrin, more than the Chappels hated Bradman.

What good did blind loyalty get them? 3 missed by that much grand finals and a wooden spoon.

You don't get anywhere by wishing upon a star and hoping that it will be different this time around. Maybe it will maybe it won't. But to denigrate people who have seen the nightmare over and over and have the hide to complain, well where does that get anybody?

Do you really want an all hell breaks loose scenario, like 1982 or 1950? I certainly don't.

No, this obsessive anti-Buckley nonsense has got to stop. You've had your grizzle, but he's been reappointed for another 2 years. Soime people here need to get over it. It's time to get behind Bucks and the team. If the players didn't want the coach I'd be the first one arguing to get rid of him, but that's not the case. They clearly support him, and therefore true supporters should support him too. Lift your game fellas or (without even realising it) you will morph into anti-Collingwood people. That would be sad, because I know that some of you mean well.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:47 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
FRONT PAGE NEWS

Half of posters on Nicks Bulletin Board are finally exposed as closet Carlton supporters. Cool

Every time you post stuff like the 'above' I think of Jack Ripper's message to the President from the movie Dr Strangelove, just so you know Laughing

regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Quote:
No, this obsessive anti-Buckley nonsense has got to stop. You've had your grizzle, but he's been reappointed for another 2 years. Soime people here need to get over it. It's time to get behind Bucks and the team. If the players didn't want the coach I'd be the first one arguing to get rid of him, but that's not the case. They clearly support him, and therefore true supporters should support him too. Lift your game fellas or (without even realising it) you will morph into anti-Collingwood people. That would be sad, because I know that some of you mean well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4iwzS4Na0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: