Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Supercoach ladder

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duff Soviet Union 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:20 pm
Post subject: Supercoach ladderReply with quote

I don't know if many people here are Supercoach players, but footywire keeps track of average team totals for supercoach and you might be surprised to know that Collingwood actually ranks third on the supercoach ladder behind only GWS and Adelaide (Port could overtake them with a good game, but that would bump Adelaide below us).

You can talk about how "stats mean nothing", but I found that interesting. Other interesting results: The supercoach ladder is just as bunched as the real ladder (we were 6th last week), Sydney and Richmond rank 11th and 12th and Essendon ranks 4th. Although, again, these rankings are very tightly bunched.

I was just curious about why we rank so much better in SC than in reality. We lead the AFL in disposals, but Melbourne are 2nd and rank 7th in SC, so I don't think it's that. Plus the general correlation between disposals and SC points seems low on a team level. One thing is that our clanger rate is very low. We rank 1st in disposals, but only 13th in clangers.

Another possible "glitch" might be that we have the second highest percentage of goals set up by an assist. But then again, the Bulldogs lead in that category and are 8th in SC.

Are there any SC experts who know what's going on here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: