Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

International Cup

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronrat 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:05 pm
Post subject: International CupReply with quote

Starts later this week.It is great fun and generally free to get in. Anyone in the Royal Park atrea who has time should get along. About 5 games going at once. Womens, included. I was coming back for it but have no money to do so. Check out the website on wikipedia or AFL. A bit funny watching some great Fijian lump on a Indonesian pygmy but it happens. Although this year they have split the teams to make it more competetive. Take your own beer but ffod is available. I was there last time and despite the absolute lies told by Brett Kirk in an AFL paid for doco India did not win a game. Indonesia won their first ever game against them in the last round. You may even see Mason Cox down there wandering around with a few of the AFL players. The local games are supposed to be all right as well and played as a curtain raiser to the main game. The schools game is a new initiative and why places like Research I will never know.

The players are not expats and are supposed to be amateur. Of course Kocjhy has spmehow got his Port Adelaide player Captain of China but I suspect there may be a change there as Fiji would love Nic Nat standing in the goal square.

I really enjoyed the last one although I had a few mates on the Indonesian support staff. Bucky is mates with them as well and will be down there.

Godd old fashioned footy played for enjoyment and no presses, swarms or taggers.

Go Garudas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: