Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies tie Crows - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly a few people here should take their blinkers off. It was a wonderful game of football played in great spirit. Congratulations to Adelaide for coming back from 50 points behind. We didn't choke but we gave away a few unnecessary goals which was the difference between a win and a draw. Hopefully we learn from this and become a better side.

I don't mind the draw. I don't mind losing the odd game or two. What I do mind is some of the drivel we dished up to the supporters this season. The Port Adelaide game, the St Kilda game, the Carlton game and the Essendon game. That was drivel. Today was a great effort by the team which we almost pulled off. Sadly not to be but we should all be proud of the team.
makri Capricorn

I'm still trying to comprehend that with 18:30 left on the clock in the 3rd quarter and being 50 points up we would only go on to score another 31 points for the game. In comparison, for the same period, Adelaide scored 81.

Last edited by makri on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raw Hammer 

Not emotion. Just 6 years of watching teams kick unopposed goals end to end with no signs of improvement. 6 years of watching sun decision after dum decision. 6 years of absolute kick and hop garbage.

I love Bucks...but enough' enough. Effort can only go so far.

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Very proud of our effort today against the best in the AFL. Yes 50 points up, and looked like we had it again late in the last qtr.

You keyboard warriors hanging on individual players and the coach should hang your heads in shame. Nobody likes a draw but I am damn proud of every player today. They were all warriors. Great game of footy. The future is bright and I hope Nathan Buckley is coaching us next year.

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:10 pm

makri wrote:
I'm still trying to comprehend that with 18:30 left on the clock in the 3rd quarter and being 50 points up we would only go on to score another 31 points for the game. In comparisons for the same period Adelaide scored 81.

Yeah, probably no great to concede 13 goals in less than a half of footy...

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:11 pm

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Honestly a few people here should take their blinkers off. It was a wonderful game of football played in great spirit. Congratulations to Adelaide for coming back from 50 points behind. We didn't choke but we gave away a few unnecessary goals which was the difference between a win and a draw. Hopefully we learn from this and become a better side.

I don't mind the draw. I don't mind losing the odd game or two. What I do mind is some of the drivel we dished up to the supporters this season. The Port Adelaide game, the St Kilda game, the Carlton game and the Essendon game. That was drivel. Today was a great effort by the team which we almost pulled off. Sadly not to be but we should all be proud of the team.

Hahahahaha!!! Glad to draw after being up by 50??? Wow. Easily satisfied.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:12 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
It's ironic that Buckley's love child has now cost us two games this year in the dying seconds of the match.And Wells was absolutely enormous.AAA game from him.Surely no-one would question us recruiting him now,would they?

It depends whether our recruiting strategy was to build a premiership team or get Buckkey a contract ectension?
Adam Treloar 3 Votes 

This season is already done for us so in terms of draft picks the draw is not a bad result. We are currently pick 6 and likely to not move down the order given hawks above are 6 points clear.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

Today was a great effort by the team which we almost pulled off. Sadly not to be but we should all be proud of the team.

I agree and we did all that without Pendles.

Just one goal instead of two posters in the last quarter and we would have beaten the top of the ladder team.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:13 pm

Today was a great effort by the team which we almost pulled off. Sadly not to be but we should all be proud of the team.

No. F&ck Adelaide, and their dumb kunt hillbilly banjo twanging supporters from Moron Park!
F&ck the maggot umpires who robbed us repeatedly inside 50.

Buckley is incapable of learning - we were opened up like month old can of sardines in the 2nd half!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Gees really? So many <snip, yes and it doesn't help by adding to the cheap shots, thanks - the mods>

A good side came back hard. We looked tuckered. U want to blame Blair? He got hit Round the neck by two different players within 5 sec, no free, he kicked 2 great goals, who hit the post? But yeah blame Blair. Stupid posting.

One of the most exciting games I've been to this year and we didn't lose. Cheers enjoy your rants

perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:15 pm

We played some of our best footy in two years. We also played some very sloppy, poor defensive footy. As usual our third quarter was a shocker. But really was great stuff today. I wish we could keep up our good footy for longer and convert better.
E 

leonmagic wrote:
honestly we have the most cringe-worthy 'supporters' in the entire league. you lot are so embarrassing

+1

Personally, i am really proud of the pies. They are fighting their arses off. They are not far off. I love these guys.

surely everyone was proud of that effort?

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
I could rant and rave, I could rant and rave, but....

But... they broke you today? They broke me months ago.

Raw Hammer 

Damien wrote:
Very proud of our effort today against the best in the AFL. Yes 50 points up, and looked like we had it again late in the last qtr.

You keyboard warriors hanging on individual players and the coach should hang your heads in shame. Nobody likes a draw but I am damn proud of every player today. They were all warriors. Great game of footy. The future is bright and I hope Nathan Buckley is coaching us next year.

You have ZERO idea about football. To allow 7 goals straight from 11 inside 50s, all from end to end coast to coast efforts with no pressure on the ball carrier, in 12 minutes? Learn a thing or or two, buddy. This is the most poorly coached team I have ever seen. Effort and class (Wells, Grundy, Elliott, Treloar, Moore) can only take us so far. When you have 12+ players running around making stupid decisions, to blow a 50 (yes...50!!!) point lead, the coach must go...immediately. He gets NO favours. 6 years of end to end uncontested goals is beyond a joke. No leadership (Goldsack and Howe not punching) underscores all that is wrong with this squad.

Last edited by Raw Hammer on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19   

Jump to: