Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Kale vs Kayle vs Cale

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins, Kale, Kayle or Cale
Kale
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Kayle
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Cale
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:05 pm
Post subject: Kale vs Kayle vs CaleReply with quote

So welcome to the inaugural edition of the Collingwood version of Man vs Food, AKA in this case, battle of the homonyms.

In the first corner of the triangle cage, we have Kale.

Kale is a horrible tasting leafy vegetable that no one ate until, in a triumph of marketing not seen since Steve Jobs was alive, it became known as a "superfood" and gained instant popularity with hipsters, vegans and healthy fad chasers. Anyone with functioning taste buds knows to give this glorified weed a wide berth and eat Spinach instead.

In the second corner, we have Kayle Kirby, the Indigenous small forward who's a Collingwood cult figure already but can't crack it (yet) for a game in the AFL team.

Likened to a blend of Byron Pickett and Cyril Rioli (Which I assume is 100% related to his playing style not his background) he is a goal kicking and tackling machine, provided the ball or opponent are within 10 metres. Has serious potential as a small forward, but the club is being conservative wanting him to build his tank ( Confused why do I have scary mental pictures of Colin Furze when I type that) which is good in principle but I personally think having a MICA unit follow him when he trundles around The Tan is maybe a tad too much.

Finally, the last member of the Homonym triumvirate is Cale Hooker.
28 year old KPP from Essendon who can play forward or back with equal lack of impact and wears a Man Bun. Kicked 5 today up forward against a Norf side with as much experience as a virgin in as brothel whereas he would struggle to get a kick in a stampede against a half decent opponent.

So, the squared triangle is loaded, the 3 corners face off. Michael Buffer is shaking his balls against his knees and yelling something about rumbling into the mic, who ya gonna vote for? Who is the winner in this rather disturbing 3 way?

Over to you, denizens of Nicks, who wins? Kale, Kayle or Cale?

(Mods, bit of slack.......please)

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i voted kayle, because i fely sorry for him.
seriously, kirby for a last name and then you cop Kayle? spelt in a well, hmmm way, poor bugger, i bet he know how to fight

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 pm

We need a KPP to me so voted for Cale.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:31 pm

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
We need a KPP to me so voted for Cale.

be honest, you want a hooker

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:31 am
Post subject: Re: Kale vs Kayle vs CaleReply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
So welcome to the inaugural edition of the Collingwood version of Man vs Food, AKA in this case, battle of the homonyms.

In the first corner of the triangle cage, we have Kale.

Kale is a horrible tasting leafy vegetable that no one ate until, in a triumph of marketing not seen since Steve Jobs was alive, it became known as a "superfood" and gained instant popularity with hipsters, vegans and healthy fad chasers. Anyone with functioning taste buds knows to give this glorified weed a wide berth and eat Spinach instead.

In the second corner, we have Kayle Kirby, the Indigenous small forward who's a Collingwood cult figure already but can't crack it (yet) for a game in the AFL team.

Likened to a blend of Byron Pickett and Cyril Rioli (Which I assume is 100% related to his playing style not his background) he is a goal kicking and tackling machine, provided the ball or opponent are within 10 metres. Has serious potential as a small forward, but the club is being conservative wanting him to build his tank ( Confused why do I have scary mental pictures of Colin Furze when I type that) which is good in principle but I personally think having a MICA unit follow him when he trundles around The Tan is maybe a tad too much.

Finally, the last member of the Homonym triumvirate is Cale Hooker.
28 year old KPP from Essendon who can play forward or back with equal lack of impact and wears a Man Bun. Kicked 5 today up forward against a Norf side with as much experience as a virgin in as brothel whereas he would struggle to get a kick in a stampede against a half decent opponent.

So, the squared triangle is loaded, the 3 corners face off. Michael Buffer is shaking his balls against his knees and yelling something about rumbling into the mic, who ya gonna vote for? Who is the winner in this rather disturbing 3 way?

Over to you, denizens of Nicks, who wins? Kale, Kayle or Cale?

(Mods, bit of slack.......please)

Yes I agree: (From the Monthly)

Names suitable for minor characters in a Charles Dickens novel
Darcy Parish, Brandan Parfitt, Harry Perryman, Harrison Wigg, Tom Ruggles

The Ks have it
Keegan Brooksby, Kristian Jaksch, Kayle Kirby, Kade Kolodjashnij

Give ’em both barrels
Jesse Glass-McCasker, Sam Petrevski-Seton, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti, Josh Deluca-Cardillo, Sam Powell-Pepper

The annual Jarrad census
Jarrad (4), Jarryd (3), Jarrod (5), Jared (1), Sharrod (1), Jarryn (1), Darragh (1)

The times, they are a …
Brayden (3), Braydon (1), Jayden (3), Hayden (2), Kaiden (1), Aidyn (1)

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the …
Dayne, Zaine, Blaine, Kayne, Kane, Wayne, JamaineTAKE THE MONTHLY

*desperately immature giggle*
Mason Cox, Tyson Goldsack, Tom Doedee, Steele Sidebottom, Aaron Mullett

Yes mum?
Harry Dear, Jack Darling

Obvious aliases of superheroes
Cedric Cox, Harrison Himmelberg, Brady Grey, Tristan Tweedie, Dean Kent, Jack Steele

Footy player or make of car?
Jaeger, Suban, Hrovat, Bewick, Fiorini, Preuss, Varcoe, Strnadica

Imperatives
David Swallow, Billy Stretch, Brad Crouch, Tom Lynch, Dean Gore, Luke Shuey, Jarrod Pickett, Scott Selwood

Names suitable for the protagonist of a Banjo Paterson bush ballad
Darcy Tucker, Billy Longer, Dougal Howard, Mackenzie Willis, Jack Scrimshaw, Jack Fitzpatrick, Billy Frampton, Fletcher Roberts

Names suitable for a new housing development in Sydney’s north-west
Blake Acres, Levi Greenwood, Bradley Hill, Bailey Dale, Fergus Greene, Dean Towers, Easton Wood

Six degrees of Dawson Simpson
Jordan Dawson, Liam Dawson, Zac Dawson, Dawson Simpson, Kade Simpson, Sam Simpson

May the Force be with you
Wylie Buzza, Griffin Logue, Ivan Soldo, Tarir Bayok, Cameron Zurhaar, Maverick Weller, Roarke Smith

The Orazio Fantasia perpetual trophy for best new name
Quinton Narkle

Great names to shout when they take a speccy
Matthew Uebergang, Tim Broomhead, Jarman Impey, Myles Poholke

With special thanks to Peter Cronin"

https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2017/april/1490965200/hugh-robertson/afl-2017-names-only[/u]

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:23 pm

How can you forget Cale Morton? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: