Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Joffa backs Bucks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
So I guess Joffa is Happy that the Club is a Joke.

Though No Shock as he is Friends with Edward

For someone who cries constantly on Nicks about people not respecting those with different opinions, you are being incredibly disrespectful to Joffa. Reckon you need to take a hard look at yourself before you start throwing mud at others Dave. FFS, lift your game mate.

I Happy to F**k Off from Nicks.

Hardly use this Old and OutDated Forum much anymore

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:41 pm
Post subject: Stay DaveReply with quote

Dave I for one value your posts. You always wear your heart on your sleeve and are rightfully pissed off at the dire predicament our Club is in today! Please don't leave Nicks! It is becoming too boring with these people that simply back the status quo of failure at Collingwood. I like Joffa a lot, but feel it is time he called this club crisis for what it is. A total outrage and insult to past and present members . I can understand personal friendships, but the time has come for a total reality check at Collingwood. Bucks is a great guy, but even he would have to concede the last five years don't warrant a continuation. The right thing for our Club is for he and Eddie to step aside and give a new team a go. Let them go out on good terms with great memories, rather than leave it until the whole thing turns sour and divides our Club even more. As the old Aussie saying goes, 'it's time to go mate when the dogs start pissing on your swag '.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Dave. Try to be humble.

If you ever get married you'll soon learn what humility is all about.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Joffa supports Collingwood through and through and if you are in the fold and doing your best for the club you will have his support. If Bucks goes whoever comes in will Also have Joffa's loyalty and support. He's a Collingwood fan. It's that simple.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Damien wrote:
Joffa supports Collingwood through and through and if you are in the fold and doing your best for the club you will have his support. If Bucks goes whoever comes in will Also have Joffa's loyalty and support. He's a Collingwood fan. It's that simple.

Two ripper posts in a night Damien. Like your style.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Damien wrote:

True but you also have to be Realistic as well

Cruisinwithdids 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:47 am

With respect to Joffa, it doesn't really matter what he thinks. His points are based around how Buckley has carried himself under pressure. So what. The guy is a senior AFL coach and failing dismally at it. This club is confusing itself with personality over performance and a great player who is a proven bad coach. It doesn't matter what sort of player the senior Coach was or what club he played for. The important thing is that they are strong tactically, have an eye for talent and match ups, and don't oversee the recruitment of players that are worse than the ones they choose to trade out. And the club needs to be successful on the field - that's all supporters want, or on a visible path to success. Collingwood have prioritised trying to make a great player into the coach over the success of the football club.
regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:33 am

Cruisinwithdids wrote:
Quote:
This club is confusing itself with personality over performance

If he was Jar Jar Binks or Tony Abbott it wouldn't be an issue...
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:33 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Well said Joffa.

Bucks is a great coach, but has been badly let down by the club with some very poor recruiting. Give us a couple of quality KPPs and we'd be playing finals. It's that simple.

You have GOT to be KIDDING!
Oh my GOD! Have you even seen a Collingwood game?
But no, lets not go personal. Please, give us the benefit of your apparent knowledge about Mr Suckley. No one else has ever seen even the smallest sign of coaching ability from him, in fact I've been asking, begging even, for some insight into a single great piece of coaching, for FOUR YEARS!

In all that time, I must have asked forty, fifty times, and I'm still waiting for answer no. 1

So lets hear it, how has the master coach been stooging everyone by playing this clever game of losing more games each year for 5 bloody years, making idiotic decisions at selection, totally failing on game days, leaving players who are getting killed right where they are, taking ZERO responsibility for anything, ever, even once, oh, and making apparently dumb decisions at recruiting - or are you saying that Dekka is the only one who gets a say? We KNOW that's not true, we know he drove the brilliant idea of getting Mayne for 5 years on huge money.

can't WAIT to hear the brilliant plan! Has he been lulling the league into a false sense of security? Clever! So he has a plan to get us into the finals? How? are gonna finish tenth then get vaulted into the finals coz two sides are taking drugs and only he knows about it? Oh wait, how we gonna get to tenth?

Oh I know!

We're NOT!
We have a brilliant side, full of star players, many of whom have NO confidence due to his unique ability to turn young players into veggies. Take his clever plan of putting guys in the side only to leave them out. He does it most weeks, this week it's Rupert Wills, meanwhile our best goal kicker can't even get a gurnsey!

I will guarantee you that we will NEVER get deep into finals under Suckley. He is he exact opposite of a good coach. In fact I'd rather he just didn't show up! Just get someone to do the interchanges and let Pendles & the guys handle the rest. They'd beat anyone! It is an absolute joke that this side isn't playing finals AGAIN! They'd never miss if we didn't have this arrogant self-involved tosser sucking up oxygen in the coaching box!
This list beat the undefeated top side this year, was a kick away from beating the leaders & flag favourites, and only lost it after the worst umpire screwing in ten years against Melbourne! After that game, and after the coach blamed the players & said the umpiring had nothing to do with it they chucked it. even Pendles hasn't looked the same, while Trelz has been struggling for the first time. Working under this clown who has put himself in front of the club for 4 years is getting to our best.

How fond of Wooden spoons ARE you?!

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:36 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

For someone who cries constantly on Nicks about people not respecting those with different opinions, you are being incredibly disrespectful to Joffa. Reckon you need to take a hard look at yourself before you start throwing mud at others Dave. FFS, lift your game mate.

Oh Christ, now we aren't allowed to criticise the cheer squad guy! Obviously he had no choice, he had to say nice things, or be the first person to speak out. He clearly doesn't have the guts for that, besides, most fans have forgotten who he is. You're more likely to see a Golden Shouldered Parrot than a Gold jacket at Collingwood games lately as Buckley perfects his incredible skill at losing.

Buckley & McGuire are liars who don't give a rat's fuzzy arse about the club. They are more interested in their giant pay checks & their Toorak mansions than Collingwood wins, They've proven it time after time.

I would never allow anyone bashing Eddie in my hearing for nearly 2 decades, but last year after the horrendous loss to Carlton he said both he and Buckley always put the club first. He was quite vehement. Since then we only see him if theres a celeb in town, while the coach loses more games every year for six years.

Does anyone want to explain to me how that makes him a good coach?
He was handed a Rolls Royce in absolutely perfect condition, the best theres ever been.
Now it’s a beat up HQ with different coloured doors and rust under the door sills which hasn't had the bonnet lifted for 5 years. It might run for a bit longer, despite the passy side riding lower from all the roadworthy notices, but when the dragging muffler finally comes off & the starer motor shits itself, it's all over kiddies.
At least we'll be able to make a drivers seat back roller from all the wood we'll be getting.

That'll teach us to sack the best mechanic around for a bogan who couldn't even put the spoiler on the back like he promised. But do enjoy the stinky blue lambswool covers Rude Boy, God knows theres no vinyl left underneath. Nothing but crunchy orange foam.

Go Pies

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:56 pm

35forever wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

Oh Christ, now we aren't allowed to criticise the cheer squad guy! Obviously he had no choice, he had to say nice things, or be the first person to speak out. He clearly doesn't have the guts for that, besides, most fans have forgotten who he is. You're more likely to see a Golden Shouldered Parrot than a Gold jacket at Collingwood games lately as Buckley perfects his incredible skill at losing.

Buckley & McGuire are liars who don't give a rat's fuzzy arse about the club. They are more interested in their giant pay checks & their Toorak mansions than Collingwood wins, They've proven it time after time.

I would never allow anyone bashing Eddie in my hearing for nearly 2 decades, but last year after the horrendous loss to Carlton he said both he and Buckley always put the club first. He was quite vehement. Since then we only see him if theres a celeb in town, while the coach loses more games every year for six years.

He was handed a Rolls Royce in absolutely perfect condition, the best theres ever been.
Now it’s a beat up HQ with different coloured doors and rust under the door sills which hasn't had the bonnet lifted for 5 years. It might run for a bit longer, despite the passy side riding lower from all the roadworthy notices, but when the dragging muffler finally comes off & the starer motor shits itself, it's all over kiddies.
At least we'll be able to make a drivers seat back roller from all the wood we'll be getting.

That'll teach us to sack the best mechanic around for a bogan who couldn't even put the spoiler on the back like he promised. But do enjoy the stinky blue lambswool covers Rude Boy, God knows theres no vinyl left underneath. Nothing but crunchy orange foam.

Your rant is bordering on being completely unhinged now, you can say what you like about eddie and bucks, but one thing you cannot possibly say,is that they don't love Collingwood That is just absolute hogwash, they both adore the Pies, that assertion is just rambling crap. I'm not saying they are perfect, far from it, and they have made errors, no denying that, but to say they don't love the club is just ridiculous and I bet your idol peter McKenna would strongly disagree with you on that one, as would Daicos too.
Go Pies
Confused Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:38 am

v
35forever wrote:
[You have GOT to be KIDDING!
Oh my GOD! Have you even seen a Collingwood game?
But no, lets not go personal. Please, give us the benefit of your apparent knowledge about Mr Suckley. No one else has ever seen even the smallest sign of coaching ability from him, in fact I've been asking, begging even, for some insight into a single great piece of coaching, for FOUR YEARS!

In all that time, I must have asked forty, fifty times, and I'm still waiting for answer no. 1

So lets hear it, how has the master coach been stooging everyone by playing this clever game of losing more games each year for 5 bloody years, making idiotic decisions at selection, totally failing on game days, leaving players who are getting killed right where they are, taking ZERO responsibility for anything, ever, even once, oh, and making apparently dumb decisions at recruiting - or are you saying that Dekka is the only one who gets a say? We KNOW that's not true, we know he drove the brilliant idea of getting Mayne for 5 years on huge money.

can't WAIT to hear the brilliant plan! Has he been lulling the league into a false sense of security? Clever! So he has a plan to get us into the finals? How? are gonna finish tenth then get vaulted into the finals coz two sides are taking drugs and only he knows about it? Oh wait, how we gonna get to tenth?

Oh I know!

We're NOT!
We have a brilliant side, full of star players, many of whom have NO confidence due to his unique ability to turn young players into veggies. Take his clever plan of putting guys in the side only to leave them out. He does it most weeks, this week it's Rupert Wills, meanwhile our best goal kicker can't even get a gurnsey!

I will guarantee you that we will NEVER get deep into finals under Suckley. He is he exact opposite of a good coach. In fact I'd rather he just didn't show up! Just get someone to do the interchanges and let Pendles & the guys handle the rest. They'd beat anyone! It is an absolute joke that this side isn't playing finals AGAIN! They'd never miss if we didn't have this arrogant self-involved tosser sucking up oxygen in the coaching box!
This list beat the undefeated top side this year, was a kick away from beating the leaders & flag favourites, and only lost it after the worst umpire screwing in ten years against Melbourne! After that game, and after the coach blamed the players & said the umpiring had nothing to do with it they chucked it. even Pendles hasn't looked the same, while Trelz has been struggling for the first time. Working under this clown who has put himself in front of the club for 4 years is getting to our best.

How fond of Wooden spoons ARE you?!

35forever wrote:

Go Pies

I would like to put myself forward for the ‘Mods poster of the week perpetual medal’ by not responding to the above. I also ask for considerations for the 'above and beyond' award as I took one for the team by actually reading both posts in their entirety.

Should I PM my details?
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:51 am

No.

Truth is, we don't actually have any of those awards on offer, on account of their non-existence.

However, for one easy-to-pay installment of $5 million AUD (cash, cheque, plastic or digital), I'm sure we have an old wooden shield with an still-not-engraved plaque on it that we can make use of...

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:56 am

Dave The Man wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

I Happy to F**k Off from Nicks.

Hardly use this Old and OutDated Forum much anymore

On behalf of this old and outdated forum that you don't use much anymore, please allow me to say (with the greatest of respect) that you calm down, take a few deep breaths, smell a rose or two, then come back when you're ready to engage constructively again. Your account will be waiting.

That goes for the rest of you, too...

Redlight 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:38 am

MagpieBat wrote:
No.

Truth is, we don't actually have any of those awards on offer, on account of their non-existence.

However, for one easy-to-pay installment of $5 million AUD (cash, cheque, plastic or digital), I'm sure we have an old wooden shield with an still-not-engraved plaque on it that we can make use of...

I did not know the shield existed, but suddenly it seems like the most desirable thing on the planet. I shall brandish it behind the goals in place of the gold jacket.

Give me a week to formulate some kind of cunning scam, and I will PM you the payment details (probably bitcoin, it's de rigueur for scams these days).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: