Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Joffa backs Bucks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurkishPie 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
Cam wrote:
Johnno75 wrote:
Unless 1 of those KPP is Dhalsim from street fighter, so he can use those extending arms and legs to catch all the errant balls coming I50, then no.

Round one.. FIGHT!

Imagine playing Zangief out of the goal square! There's a bloke who could bust open a pack!

Or play Blanka off half back. We have had some success with Brazilian hb flankers
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:56 pm

So I guess Joffa is Happy that the Club is a Joke.

Though No Shock as he is Friends with Edward

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Maybe we can replace Cox with John Cena for a little while.

Anybody that doesn't hit him lace out with a kick needs to go a round with him in the ring at training.

Cruisinwithdids 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Buckley has had 6 years to prove he can coach, and in those 6 years his results could not possibly have been any worse, year on year. Results are facts. There is zero evidence he can coach tactically and he is the one who cleaned out every player that had an affiliation with Malthouse then oversaw the duds they were replaced with. He coaches to stem the bleeding and highlights honourable losses in his press conferences whilst continually justifiyung mediocrity. He spent the last 2 years whinging about injuries, and now there are less injuries, he insinuates the list is no good and it's not his fault. He's a slick media performer and will have a great career in that.
Magpies035 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Completely wrong
Bucks has had 6 years. Yes recruiting not all his doing but the gameplay and game style is the coach.
In 6 years I can't work out how we play. Nor the experts. We are all over the place.
No system. Full of midfielders and we can't win games. How many per seasons have we done learning and teaching and nothing is working. I'm sorry time for change

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 pm

The peanut man from Victoria Park backed Tony Shaw, we all know how that ended up... no more peanuts...
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Dave The Man wrote:

That is hogwash.

Joffa was asked the question. I know for a fact that he holds Buckley in high regard but I think he is realistic enough to understand that the situation Buckley is in is untenable.

Irrespective of what he thinks I believe that Joffa will put the club first and would not under any circumstance put more pressure on Buckley if that is at all possible

Imagine the headlines if he stated that Buclkey had to go. How would this have done anyone but the Buckley haters and the scum journalists any good.

P.s. I have a lot of respect for Joffa and think he has integrity and strength of character. Some here could learn from him

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Dave The Man wrote:

For someone who cries constantly on Nicks about people not respecting those with different opinions, you are being incredibly disrespectful to Joffa. Reckon you need to take a hard look at yourself before you start throwing mud at others Dave. FFS, lift your game mate.
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

That is hogwash.

Joffa was asked the question. I know for a fact that he holds Buckley in high regard but I think he is realistic enough to understand that the situation Buckley is in is untenable.

Irrespective of what he thinks I believe that Joffa will put the club first and would not under any circumstance put more pressure on Buckley if that is at all possible

Imagine the headlines if he stated that Buclkey had to go. How would this have done anyone but the Buckley haters and the scum journalists any good.

P.s. I have a lot of respect for Joffa and think he has integrity and strength of character. Some here could learn from him

I met Joffa once in Brisbane. Lovely fella - handed the gold jacket to me and a mate tongetvsome photos. Does lots of charity work. He used to post here a lot but the personal abuse I guess took its toll.

lihei Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 am

Joffa is most likely on the drip from McGuire and the club, so he tows the party line. Poor story.
lihei Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:30 am

Cruisinwithdids wrote:
Buckley has had 6 years to prove he can coach, and in those 6 years his results could not possibly have been any worse, year on year. Results are facts. There is zero evidence he can coach tactically and he is the one who cleaned out every player that had an affiliation with Malthouse then oversaw the duds they were replaced with. He coaches to stem the bleeding and highlights honourable losses in his press conferences whilst continually justifiyung mediocrity. He spent the last 2 years whinging about injuries, and now there are less injuries, he insinuates the list is no good and it's not his fault. He's a slick media performer and will have a great career in that.

This should be Buck's epitaph.

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:47 am

5150 wrote:
The peanut man from Victoria Park backed Tony Shaw, we all know how that ended up... no more peanuts...

Laughing

www.facebook/the hybernators
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:59 am

5150 wrote:
Gold!!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 pm

5150 wrote:

that's just nuts. Embarassed
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:20 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
5150 wrote:

that's just nuts. Embarassed

ahhhhh.... the old hessian bag, crowd packed out, here he comes, peanuts in bag, old orange sweater, bellowing "peanuts, shilling a bag, shillin a bag !!" ahhh. the memories, cold pies n hot dogs, fosters 6 pack, scoreboard end, VW Beetle illegally parked, 4 pots post game, at the Retreat pub, the GOOD ol days of REAL suburban footy. Razz Crying or Very sad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: