Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I hate Collingwood Dictators

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:21 pm
Post subject: I hate Collingwood DictatorsReply with quote

With fans Being Negative about Collingwood at the Moment. As I am one.

I get sick of other Fans coming on and Bashing these Fans and Saying they are not Collingwood Fans.

Yes we are. We are just Appauled how bad we have gotten.

It's a Free World we don't live under a Dictator which some Collingwood Fans Think they are

Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:29 pm
Post subject: Re: I hate Collingwood DictatorsReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:

I get sick of other Fans coming on and Bashing these Fans and Saying they are not Collingwood Fans.

It's a Free World we don't live under a Dictator which some Collingwood Fans Think they are

Unfortunately, the club we support is a Dictatorship.

Redlight 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave you're entitled to your opinion. It's also true that people who disagree with you are entitled to theirs.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:30 am

He has a point though. If your not blindly supporting the clubs decisions your told "your not a real Collingwood fan' far too often of late.

We were told finals or bust. It's now officially a 6 year downward spiral. It's busted. No more excuses. And yes I am a true blue dyed in the wool Collingwood supporter.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:41 am

Agree Dave.

Funny thing is, the club wants side by side yet it's the club who,is causing the divisiveness.

By delaying the inevitable, it's causing all of this hostility. That's why Buckley should do the honorable thing, like Tony Shaw ,and at least announced he's stepping down at season's end to allow the club to openly pursue the next coach.

BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:05 am

You put up an opinion, Dave don't expect everyone to agree. Nathan Buckley is a much loved Collingwood Man. Expect people to defend him.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 am

cuts both ways, I think negative posters can hand it out in spades too, to positive posters. There are posters on here advocating losing games now and tanking, I would give up barracking for the Pies rather than go there, just not on to wish defeats on the team. Yet, no doubt I will cop it for opposing it, by those who prefer us too lose, cuts both ways dave my lad. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:17 am

What'sinaname wrote:
Agree Dave.

Funny thing is, the club wants side by side yet it's the club who,is causing the divisiveness.

By delaying the inevitable, it's causing all of this hostility. That's why Buckley should do the honorable thing, like Tony Shaw ,and at least announced he's stepping down at season's end to allow the club to openly pursue the next coach.

I actually question what "side by side" means. If the club wants blind loyalty they wouldn't be conducting members nights and AGM's. They would close off accessibility of their staff to the members and disbar members who criticise the club. Since they don't do any of these things I assume they accept healthy criticism of the club in good spirit and take any criticism on board.

It's some fans who go overboard with their criticism of other fans whose opinions of the CFC don't align with their views of the club. I only take issue with name calling, obvious mistruths and malicious rumours meant to cause harm. That's why we have mods on this board. If you want to suppress discussion we could go to Russia to live. Otherwise enjoy the diversity of opinions expressed on this board.
Ev5Magpies Virgo

Ev5Magpies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:22 am

Don't be surprised you cop flak from other Collingwood supporters when you openly post "Go Suns" as you did in the pre-match GC thread.

Fair enough you disagree with the direction the club is going in, we all are currently, however resorting to that crap just shows how immature you are with supporting the club.

I shake my head at a lot of the things you post here, you are passionate i'll give you that, but maybe just think before you decide to post sometimes & maybe you won't have the negative reaction that other posters on here give you.

droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:53 am

Dave The Man wrote:

Dave if you want to throw hand grenades you have to be prepared for the shrapnel mate.
As for negativity - it's all flogging a dead horse, change is coming - even a blind man can see that.
So why get hot and bothered about it?
So many 'negative' posts are rehashes or outright repeats of previous posts, I find it repetitive and boring so rarely contribute.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:21 am

Don't worry Dave.
These so called fans stick fat to the club even when they are fed grits!
They remind me of the two old ladies in the Fawlty Towers TV show.
You know the sisters who always said ...yes mr faulty anything you say mr faulty.
Classic.
So they have a self imposed restraint about saying anything about the club so they look at other targets like you Dave!
Have some fun with them Dave....they are like Manuel in the same show, who always said ....i know nothing!
Anyway Dave it was a funny show.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:42 am

I think that the majority of us now have come to the conclusion that his years results are a reflection of what has occurred in previous years. It is evident that the club has not progressed on field and that there are a number of issues that need to be addressed including the coaching staff, player development, game plan, team selection and recruitment. From a Collingwood supporters perspective they are both disappointing and desperate time.

At the same time it is unreasonable to reflect the viewpoint that the people involved with these issues are not making decisions that are in the best interest of the club. At times, despite the best of effort and intention things do not go your way.

What I find totally unacceptable is the disrespectful and disparaging comments made by some at the expense of our President, Coach and other servants of the club. This shows a complete lack of character and backbone.

As a club supporter I find it absolutely unacceptable that a fellow Collingwood supporter would refer to Buckley as "Figjam". This shows a complete lack of respect for him and the club. Referring to him in this way says more about the qualities of the person making the comment.

Yes, we are all doing it tough but there is no need to use our failures as a club as a weapon against those that have maintained their support for our coach and other servants of the club. This is not blind ignorant faith but a trust in the people running the club with the understanding that they will work in the clubs best interest and make the right decisions on an ongoing basis.

droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Yeah and other fans stick it to the club because they aren't happy.

One supportive.

One destructive.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
I think that the majority of us now have come to the conclusion that his years results are a reflection of what has occurred in previous years. It is evident that the club has not progressed on field and that there are a number of issues that need to be addressed including the coaching staff, player development, game plan, team selection and recruitment. From a Collingwood supporters perspective they are both disappointing and desperate time.

At the same time it is unreasonable to reflect the viewpoint that the people involved with these issues are not making decisions that are in the best interest of the club. At times, despite the best of effort and intention things do not go your way.

What I find totally unacceptable is the disrespectful and disparaging comments made by some at the expense of our President, Coach and other servants of the club. This shows a complete lack of character and backbone.

As a club supporter I find it absolutely unacceptable that a fellow Collingwood supporter would refer to Buckley as "Figjam". This shows a complete lack of respect for him and the club. Referring to him in this way says more about the qualities of the person making the comment.

Yes, we are all doing it tough but there is no need to use our failures as a club as a weapon against those that have maintained their support for our coach and other servants of the club. This is not blind ignorant faith but a trust in the people running the club with the understanding that they will work in the clubs best interest and make the right decisions on an ongoing basis.

What a load of bollocks.

Club Servants - really are they serving others?
How has Bucks been serving you the last 6 years?

How does the term figjam disrespect Collingwood FC?
The number 1 thing that brings the club disrespect is the pitiful on-field performances served up over the last 4 years. Last Saturday being the definitive example.

The amount of abuse directed at the early critics of Buckley, on this board, was beyond belief.

Those of us who love Collingwood will continue to do it in the way we believe is appropriate.
Some advice for any currently upset, Bucks loving, so-called supporters of this once great club is if you don't like it is why don't you follow the path of your beloved hero and see if North Melbourne are interested in your allegiance ?

Meanwhile us real supporters who have been questioning the direction of the club and this flawed coach for the past 4 years will sleep easy knowing that we are closer to achieving real success for the first time in far too long.

Last edited by CarringbushCigar on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Dave The Man wrote:

Maybe you should practice what you preach Dave and not tell Bucks' supporters like me that we make you so sick that you want to vomit. A bit more respect to people all round on Nicks would be a good thing.

Still, a part of me does miss the passion and vitriolic abuse directed in all directions during the infamous 'Didak wars'. Those were the days. Embarassed
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: