Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sick of the sooks!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redlight 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast wrote:
Discuss away all you want fellas, I've tried that path few years ago and got attacked by a pack of rabid dogs of which you're one of the leaders.
Also my sole objective is for Collingwood to be great and the opposite of that has happened under Buckley, so forgive me for wanting to celebrate the end of one of the darkest eras in our history.
And the fact you still allow a miraculous possibility of us going on a run and scraping into the finals says a lot about your ability to think rationally.
But don't despair too much, it's really hard to admit getting something so astonishingly wrong and to stop defending it, just ask Ed.

You were posting arrogant bulltish (somethings never change) and you were challenged to back it up. Maybe you couldn't be bothered, maybe you just couldn't. It's a bit precious to describe that as being 'attacked by rabid dogs'.

Your misrepresentation of what I said in my post about 'even if we won every game' is a clear indication that you see whatever you want to see, rather than the facts.
BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Would the feelings or support still be the same if anyone of Knights, MaCartney, Neeld, Watters, Rhode, Sanderson, Leppitsch or McKenna were still coaching into their 6th year with year on year of decline? and would Ed accept this?
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm

BEAMER09 wrote:
Would the feelings or support still be the same if anyone of Knights, MaCartney, Neeld, Watters, Rhode, Sanderson, Leppitsch or McKenna were still coaching into their 6th year with year on year of decline? and would Ed accept this?

No..no...no...no...no...no..no..no and no..Ed wouldn't have accepted it.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:22 pm

thompsoc wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
Have no problems with any individual views thommo, just far too often regurgitated and copy/pasted accross too many threads.
EVERY thread is about sack Buckley/ shoot Ed / keelhaul the bootstudder etc.

In short every since Buckley took the reins there has been a hardcore minority group - not pointing the finger at you - that have taken every opportunity to attack the club.

It's not the individual views I'm sick of - it's the orchestrated agenda of a minority bent on Buckley's demise at any cost whatsoever since BEFORE he officially took the reins that gets my goat.

Well the great thing Drover is, when he goes along with a few others.
Peace will reign ....at least for a few weeks!

I'm tipping you will find something else to complain about. Some people are lost in their lives unless they have someone to blame or whinge about. Stick by someone when the chips are down - what does that mean?

Beast 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Redlight wrote:
Beast wrote:
Discuss away all you want fellas, I've tried that path few years ago and got attacked by a pack of rabid dogs of which you're one of the leaders.
Also my sole objective is for Collingwood to be great and the opposite of that has happened under Buckley, so forgive me for wanting to celebrate the end of one of the darkest eras in our history.
And the fact you still allow a miraculous possibility of us going on a run and scraping into the finals says a lot about your ability to think rationally.
But don't despair too much, it's really hard to admit getting something so astonishingly wrong and to stop defending it, just ask Ed.

You were posting arrogant bulltish (somethings never change) and you were challenged to back it up. Maybe you couldn't be bothered, maybe you just couldn't. It's a bit precious to describe that as being 'attacked by rabid dogs'.

Your misrepresentation of what I said in my post about 'even if we won every game' is a clear indication that you see whatever you want to see, rather than the facts.

I'd like to hear what arrogant bullshit I couldn't or didn't back up, given everything I posted came directly from a couple of players and one radio personality. The mail about players being overtrained and not having much voice was proven bang on.
Just like the mail on Daisy, Beams, Freeman and Cloke and us acquiring PK and Aish.

So I'd really love for you to show me what bullshit you're talking about, shouldn't be too hard....
Redlight 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:45 am

Beast wrote:
I'd like to hear what arrogant bullshit I couldn't or didn't back up, given everything I posted came directly from a couple of players and one radio personality... So I'd really love for you to show me what bullshit you're talking about, shouldn't be too hard....

You're right, it really wasn't.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:40 am

BEAMER09 wrote:

I accept (very sadly) that .Buckley has to go, but these analogies are silly.

Buckley took over a team just past its peak with no talent coming through, and he has tried a rebuild. If the other names you mentioned had had a similar problem set, and they represented the club so well in public, and they seemed to attract young talent to the club because of their reputation as coach at AIS, and they had had the injury issues that Bucks has had,..... then yes, I think they would still be there, up to now.

But they would not survive this horrendous implosion in 2017, and nor should Nathan. He might get one more year, if the Board so decide, and if he does, I'll support him passionately because he's part of my club. But right now, I would replace him if it were my decision. In sport as in business, you can only live on promises for so long.

WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 am

Enough of the unsolicited character assessments already.

Thanks... the mods team

<click>
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: