Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sick of the sooks!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Red I believe there has been a loss of vision in a number of sections - a disunity of purpose. The list is not so bad - Cloke leaving when he did shattered the forward line and left young Moore exposed.

Hopefully some clear headed investigation will find a base for us to move forward from.

But if the sooks think Buckley going is going to change things they are sadly mistaken, it will take time.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:17 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
Red I believe there has been a loss of vision in a number of sections - a disunity of purpose. The list is not so bad - Cloke leaving when he did shattered the forward line and left young Moore exposed.

Hopefully some clear headed investigation will find a base for us to move forward from.

But if the sooks think Buckley going is going to change things they are sadly mistaken, it will take time.

Bux going will do one thing for me.
It will give me one thing....hope!!!!
I feel there is no hope with the current arrangement, none whatsoever.
Never ever felt this way about collingwood.
I think all the pro bux and the posters who are happy to leave it up to the club.
I think they underestimate the level of despair amongst so many supporters.
I know a lot of collingwood supporters, including many casual friends.
Almost without exception they all want Bux out ASAP.

droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:24 pm

thompsoc wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:

Bux going will do one thing for me.
It will give me one thing....hope!!!!
I feel there is no hope with the current arrangement, none whatsoever.
Never ever felt this way about collingwood.
I think all the pro bux and the posters who are happy to leave it up to the club.
I think they underestimate the level of despair amongst so many supporters.
I know a lot of collingwood supporters, including many casual friends.
Almost without exception they all want Bux out ASAP.

Well the die is cast now and the only way is forward.
I think part of the difference is that many of the nuetral or pro bux people are older supporters like myself who have been long time supporters and have seen extended periods of frustration. We know that all things pass and are annoyed at the constant ranting and raving, knowing that it's all pointless in the end and that things will change as they need to.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Just hope our next coach gets a better go by some on here than what Bucks has, but I doubt it, two years into his stint, and they will be at it again, calling of his dismissal If he puts one foot wrong. Can see it now.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Just hope our next coach gets a better go by some on here than what Bucks has, but I doubt it, two years into his stint, and they will be at it again, calling of his dismissal If he puts one foot wrong. Can see it now.

Lol 2 years??

A few here and at bigfooty - started attacking him as soon as MM quit before Bux even took a training session as senior coach.

Nothing about the club for those few - pure spite and they've kept it up relentlessly.
Beast 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Redlight wrote:
Beast wrote:
The war has been over long time ago and you lost, in fact you got pulverised.

Most people are happy to discuss the merits of changes to the club and what happens from here. Most people, even when disagreeing, realise that we're all really on the same side.

However comments like yours (and KM's classic "5-10, I'm in the box seat now") don't seem to be about the club at all, but rather about some desperate crusade to ensure that your opinion 'wins'.

I'm thinking that, even if we won every game from here on in and lobbed into the finals, you would not rest until you get the chance to crow over Buckley's coaching corpse.

In fact, that seems to be the sole objective of a handful of posters.

Discuss away all you want fellas, I've tried that path few years ago and got attacked by a pack of rabid dogs of which you're one of the leaders.
Also my sole objective is for Collingwood to be great and the opposite of that has happened under Buckley, so forgive me for wanting to celebrate the end of one of the darkest eras in our history.
And the fact you still allow a miraculous possibility of us going on a run and scraping into the finals says a lot about your ability to think rationally.
But don't despair too much, it's really hard to admit getting something so astonishingly wrong and to stop defending it, just ask Ed.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 pm

No one could screw up as badly as Bucks did at the end of his 2nd year.
Besides there are only a few un-shafted premiership heroes remaining.

Who are 'they'?
The voices in your head?

Seriously though, it's good to see you accepting that the best option available to us is to replace the coach.

If you can get RudeBoy to stop writing letters, the war can be declared over.
Beast 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
Redlight wrote:
Beast wrote:

Most people are happy to discuss the merits of changes to the club and what happens from here. Most people, even when disagreeing, realise that we're all really on the same side.

However comments like yours (and KM's classic "5-10, I'm in the box seat now") don't seem to be about the club at all, but rather about some desperate crusade to ensure that your opinion 'wins'.

I'm thinking that, even if we won every game from here on in and lobbed into the finals, you would not rest until you get the chance to crow over Buckley's coaching corpse.

Actually for a handful it has been as soon as the changeover was announced - Buckley was given no chance because it didn't suit thier tastes. And it has been going on ever since.
Pathetic really.

Would hope this isn't the reference to me as I don't think much of your posting as it is.
Was all in favour of Bucks taking over and defended him vigorously up to the point he got rid of Heater and then the penny dropped.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Beast wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
Redlight wrote:
Beast wrote:

Actually for a handful it has been as soon as the changeover was announced - Buckley was given no chance because it didn't suit thier tastes. And it has been going on ever since.
Pathetic really.

Would hope this isn't the reference to me as I don't think much of your posting as it is.
Was all in favour of Bucks taking over and defended him vigorously up to the point he got rid of Heater and then the penny dropped.

Certainly not you, if I wanted to reference you I wouldn't beat around the bush.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:

Who are 'they'?
The voices in your head?

Seriously though, it's good to see you accepting that the best option available to us is to replace the coach.

If you could stop being rude and supersillyarse you might be an interesting poster - as it is though I'll pass.
mattys123 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 pm

I'm sick of losing.

Sorry for being critical of a club that has won 16 of it's last 46 games.

I actually don't get anyone who complains about other supporters.

Some of us think the club is doing the right thing, some don't, if you don't like someone's opinion, you have 2 options;

1; Ignore them
2; Debate with them

Or you could go option 3, which seems popular now, and calling them either "Buckley bashers" or "blind Buckley lovers".

Personally I see most who are critical of the club at the moment as being the smart ones. Even if sometimes they go over the top.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:

Who are 'they'?
The voices in your head?

If you could stop being rude and supersillyarse you might be an interesting poster - as it is though I'll pass.

Fair enough but I'm so over you and PnC saying 'they' will do this and that to the new coach, the club, etc etc.
It's unspecific dribble.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:

Who are 'they'?
The voices in your head?

Fair enough but I'm so over you and PnC saying 'they' will do this and that to the new coach, the club, etc etc.
It's unspecific dribble.

I can't resist asking......you are aware the word is spelt supercilious aren't you? I mean, I assume you used that spelling deliberately, but one has to ask.....

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:34 pm

I am sick of the Buck's Cult Bashing who are not part of the Cult and Calling us Non-Collingwood Fans.

Bloody Pathetic

With fans Being Negative about Collingwood at the Moment. As I am one.

I get sick of other Fans coming on and Bashing these Fans and Saying they are not Collingwood Fans.

Yes we are. We are just Appalled how bad we have gotten.

It's a Free World we don't live under a Dictator which some Collingwood Fans Think they are

regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Droversdog65 said
Quote:
A few here and at bigfooty - started attacking him as soon as MM quit before Bux even took a training session as senior coach.

It's called "I told you so". Didn't your Mum ever tell you that? And, when you finally got over how infuriated it made you feel, you had to admit that maybe she was right...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: