Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sick of the sooks!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pipes1970 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:40 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely agree with Skids 100%

I'm in.... no question... no hesitation...

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:15 pm

regan is true fullback wrote:
I want to see Paul McCartney because he is the Beatles...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:44 pm

thompsoc wrote:
sooking about the sooks .....classic!

Laughing

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Skids wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
sooking about the sooks .....classic!

Laughing

Good to see you took it in the right spirit.
And yes it is true posters like me sook too much.

neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Well said skids
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Have no problems with any individual views thommo, just far too often regurgitated and copy/pasted accross too many threads.
EVERY thread is about sack Buckley/ shoot Ed / keelhaul the bootstudder etc.

In short every since Buckley took the reins there has been a hardcore minority group - not pointing the finger at you - that have taken every opportunity to attack the club.

It's not the individual views I'm sick of - it's the orchestrated agenda of a minority bent on Buckley's demise at any cost whatsoever since BEFORE he officially took the reins that gets my goat.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:47 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
Have no problems with any individual views thommo, just far too often regurgitated and copy/pasted accross too many threads.

In short every since Buckley took the reins there has been a hardcore minority group - not pointing the finger at you - that have taken every opportunity to attack the club.

It's not the individual views I'm sick of - it's the orchestrated agenda of a minority bent on Buckley's demise at any cost whatsoever since BEFORE he officially took the reins that gets my goat.

Well the great thing Drover is, when he goes along with a few others.
Peace will reign ....at least for a few weeks!

Beast 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:54 pm

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:
Good posts here from solid supporters. Rather be in the trenches with you guys than the others - at least you wouldn't give up.

The war has been over long time ago and you lost, in fact you got pulverised.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Johnno75 wrote:
Each to their own I say.......

How many years has the Ponsford been half empty with reserved seat holders choosing not to attend for one reason or another.

It was our home game on Saturday but it felt like it was a pro bombers crowd.

Most areas apart from high up in the MCC and of course the Ponsford looked pretty well populated.

I was there in M35 with my wife and family and we will be there for the foreseeable future. Win, lose, hail or sunshine. We will be there and have been in these seats since the opening of the Ponny after moving from N10.

droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:34 pm

thompsoc wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:

Well the great thing Drover is, when he goes along with a few others.
Peace will reign ....at least for a few weeks!

Actually Thommo I will be glad to see him go simply to shut up a few people who have only one topic of conversation lol.

I do hope the clean out is done with commonsense rather than retribution, very few plants can be pruned to the ground and survive.

Buckley yes he's had his time - I still believe he has been unfortunate with injuries but the club can wait no longer whatever the cause.

The fitness staff and thier practices need a thorough investigation.

Recruitment needs looking into.

There is apparent conflict over player recruitment which points to a divided view on where the club is heading with it's list.

That is a lot to look in to but I will be very disappointed if it is done with retribution rather than rational thought for the good of the club.

Buckley will cop the can as head coach but the problems go much deeper than that, there is disunity of vision that can't be righted with a progrom of spite and vilification.

Hopefully we face a cleansing rather than a holocaust.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Beast wrote:
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:
Good posts here from solid supporters. Rather be in the trenches with you guys than the others - at least you wouldn't give up.

Yeah way to go - how about a public flogging?
FMD some people are the limit.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Beast wrote:

Most people are happy to discuss the merits of changes to the club and what happens from here. Most people, even when disagreeing, realise that we're all really on the same side.

However comments like yours (and KM's classic "5-10, I'm in the box seat now") don't seem to be about the club at all, but rather about some desperate crusade to ensure that your opinion 'wins'.

I'm thinking that, even if we won every game from here on in and lobbed into the finals, you would not rest until you get the chance to crow over Buckley's coaching corpse.

In fact, that seems to be the sole objective of a handful of posters.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Redlight wrote:
Beast wrote:

Most people are happy to discuss the merits of changes to the club and what happens from here. Most people, even when disagreeing, realise that we're all really on the same side.

However comments like yours (and KM's classic "5-10, I'm in the box seat now") don't seem to be about the club at all, but rather about some desperate crusade to ensure that your opinion 'wins'.

I'm thinking that, even if we won every game from here on in and lobbed into the finals, you would not rest until you get the chance to crow over Buckley's coaching corpse.

In fact, that seems to be the sole objective of a handful of posters.

Actually for a handful it has been as soon as the changeover was announced - Buckley was given no chance because it didn't suit thier tastes. And it has been going on ever since.
Pathetic really.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Makes sense to me.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:49 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
Actually Thommo I will be glad to see him go simply to shut up a few people who have only one topic of conversation lol.

I do hope the clean out is done with commonsense rather than retribution, very few plants can be pruned to the ground and survive.

Buckley yes he's had his time - I still believe he has been unfortunate with injuries but the club can wait no longer whatever the cause.

The fitness staff and thier practices need a thorough investigation.

Recruitment needs looking into.

There is apparent conflict over player recruitment which points to a divided view on where the club is heading with it's list.

That is a lot to look in to but I will be very disappointed if it is done with retribution rather than rational thought for the good of the club.

Buckley will cop the can as head coach but the problems go much deeper than that, there is disunity of vision that can't be righted with a progrom of spite and vilification.

Hopefully we face a cleansing rather than a holocaust.

Injury levels have been much better this year, so maybe that shows an improvement. It's hard to be certain because so many of our worst injuries seemed to be unrelated to fitness, how many knees, backs and other 'collision' injuries have we suffered through (not to mention the drug suspensions)?

The results this year have been super disappointing partly because the injury list hasn't been anywhere near as bad as previous years. I wonder if the club has been looking at that list and thinking, like many of us did, that once we get a decent run at injuries the results would take care of themselves?

This might be the first year, in some time, where they can get a real-world look at where the list is, as opposed to where they thought it was.

The timing of the review was perfect, let's hope it's really clear-eyed and passionless.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: