Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies lose to Hawks - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokko wrote:
Hawks kicking it around the boundary, forcing contests and making it hard to go inboard while playing a spare man in defence. It's Mick Malthouses gameplan that Buckley saw every single day while assistant. He had no answer even though that gameplan was demolished in 2011.

Benched our most effective player when the game was there to win.

Left an AA swing man out to play Cox (admittedly did quite well, but he's no Reid).

Still wont play Scharenberg.. wut

Pendles in the Ruck with the game on the line... wut

Howe having a shocker (can happen to anyone), let's give him a crucial kick in... wut

etc. etc. etc.

Exactly about the game plan of the Hawks
Around the boundary and quick movement.
MM style and Bux response?
Doh!!!!!

didick 

didick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:19 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
The goal post (Elliott and Maynard) has sealed Buckley's fate. We're 14th FFS. Time to announce his departure at season's end now.

Poor goal posts. They can't defend themselves. Lol

But our players who commky crucial elementary turnovers are the real culprits. Week after week we cost ourselves wins by bonehead decisions and poor execution. Every bloody week.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
Correction. 15th. Wow. Even worse.

But ask all the Bux lovers!
We are improving this year!

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:23 pm

mudlark wrote:
Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Congratulations on your 250th Pendles. You were putrid today. You spilled a soda and they kicked 2 in a minute from that easy mark .If Broomhead and Phillips play again I'm surrendering my membership.I wouldn't pay 2 bob to watch these 2 spuds play.Don't EVER leave Reid out again and if Scharenberg leaves the club because of the wankers who are in charge, so do I. I'm over this shit.6 years is way too long to keep the heart warm. A disgusting coaching and selection effort and all need to be sacked.

Slinging shit on the Captain on his 250th: Classy.

He was hardly on his own in terms of bad play

So you obviously agree. I'll reiterate.He was putrid.As were many.I've supported this club for 64 years and this is even worse than Weidaman and Shaw put together.I know a shit game when I see one and you can sook all you like.He dropped a soda,30mtrs out that would have given us a 2 goal lead instead the opposition crumbed that dropped soda and kicked 2 goals in minute. NOT good enough from a 250 CAPTAIN!! Get over it sunshine.

To be fair, its hard to argue with anything you have said, but he was hardly our worst

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:25 pm
Post subject: Good EffortReply with quote

I think we were just unlucky again. Some great signs with our ruck and tall mark effort. Happy with most of our tackling. Umpiring cost us the game. Disgraceful. Good prospects for making the finals still given how close the competition is year. I am tired of the "perceptive fellow" on here talking us down. Bucks should be given a two year extension immediately as this issue is distracting us too much.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:25 pm

mudlark wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Congratulations on your 250th Pendles. You were putrid today. You spilled a soda and they kicked 2 in a minute from that easy mark .If Broomhead and Phillips play again I'm surrendering my membership.I wouldn't pay 2 bob to watch these 2 spuds play.Don't EVER leave Reid out again and if Scharenberg leaves the club because of the wankers who are in charge, so do I. I'm over this shit.6 years is way too long to keep the heart warm. A disgusting coaching and selection effort and all need to be sacked.

So you obviously agree. I'll reiterate.He was putrid.As were many.I've supported this club for 64 years and this is even worse than Weidaman and Shaw put together.I know a shit game when I see one and you can sook all you like.He dropped a soda,30mtrs out that would have given us a 2 goal lead instead the opposition crumbed that dropped soda and kicked 2 goals in minute. NOT good enough from a 250 CAPTAIN!! Get over it sunshine.

I agree
Even the mascot would have held that one

I've said it til I'm blue in the face. He's not captain material, take it off him and let him be the best player in the AFL

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:26 pm

mudlark wrote:
mudlark wrote:

I agree

I've said it til I'm blue in the face. He's not captain material, take it off him and let him be the best player in the AFL

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:27 pm

mudlark wrote:
mudlark wrote:

lihei Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:32 pm

mudlark wrote:

He was crap and so is his leadership.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Gutted, like us all. really thought they might have done it for Pendles, so very disappointing. Dons lost in humiliation too, to Lions, should be a riveting game next week, two embarrassing losers front each other. ! Reckon it will be a very small crowd too, fans wont cop poor efforts like this being served up, just extremely disappointing. I guess only 1 team outa 18 wins the flag, so 17 other sides will be same as us at seasons end, no premiership. Making Finals is good,yes, but no one remembers the also rans. This full Club review must recommend big changes at all levels at our Club,big changes, there must be a huge turn around next season, this cannot be allowed to continue, this decline, it must stop, and stop now !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
lihei Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:37 pm

We are irrelevant as a club. Shame. It really is.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 pm

think positive wrote:
mudlark wrote:
mudlark wrote:

What a crock. Read what his coaches and players say about him. That's the sort of crap I expect from Richmond supporters.

I agree

mudlark 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:46 pm

think positive wrote:
mudlark wrote:
mudlark wrote:

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed TP. Thanks for agreeing.In triplicate. Very Happy
Magpie Jack 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm just wondering if the other board members actually exist.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:51 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
get out Bucks. You're a loser as a coach.

Classy post you minnow!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16   

Jump to: