Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

As if we needed another excuse to boycott Robbo

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
Damien wrote:
Nice whack by Bucks in his presser too. Said it wasn't out of character.

Spot on, well done to the master of handling the press.

Surely the club should insist the AFL should join them in asking, no demanding, the HS take action against him? And that action is publicly known. We don't really know just how severe the situation with Alex is, and it doesn't matter here anyway, this could be seriously damaging. That tweet is not only disgusting, it shows a complete lack of knowledge for the subject. Training is not playing, and physical exercise and continuing on as normally as possible is part of recovery. How bloody dare he miake light of it?

Honestly, this whole Twitter shit should be shut down.

I'll never understand human nature, how someone can seek to profit from another mans suffering. Utter scum.

Actually he should sit down with Jo in a crowded pub where everyone knows the twerp and she can give a mothers view.After an hour of humiliating and lambasting the arsewipe he than must hand over his phone with twitter account and Jp can do with it what she pleases. This should be filmed and shown to to all media studies class. Caption. |Big headed Slobbo gets owned by a a motherm a mentor a coach m a human being and Pies lass. |Sadly Slobbo is none of those.)

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:01 am

Hahaha I'll take that as a huge compliment! And I'd do it too! !
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 am

Not only a compliment, but necessary. Bar room brawls probably do nothing to worry about him because he uses his fat guts.

I know or knew a lot of racing journos. Never once has any of them stooped as low as this mongrel. Even when privvy to stuff that could get headlines they respect the sources they have and realised that they have to work with these people, their colleagues and friends and relatives. It is all about what happens on the track or in preparation for same. Young kids, mainly apprentices, are protected and in many cases put on the right path.

Slobbo has brought gutter journalism to Australian sport and his own mob should be belting him around the head. When our sporting people stop talking to the media because of gross mistrust it will be the end of the gravy train.

Transport the bastard back 100 years and the likes of him would be found floating in the Yarra. Near a bridge in Richmond or Studley Park.

The media were horrified when Sam Newman took the piss out of Jill Singer years ago. The Australian Journalist association should remind Slobbo of the this. And if they won't someone should remind the papers of this.

Someone please get on radio and bring it up in the publics mind again.

Kill for Collingwood 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:11 am

I assumed he was suffering from a stroke 😜
inxs88 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:08 am

What would you expect from a bogan, narcissistic, alcoholic, chain smoking, bald headed, uncouth, Hird loving sycophant, inarticulate, agenda seeking, ambulance chasing, couldn't get a root in a brothel, low class journo!
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:21 pm

inxs88 wrote:
What would you expect from a bogan, narcissistic, alcoholic, chain smoking, bald headed, uncouth, Hird loving sycophant, inarticulate, agenda seeking, ambulance chasing, couldn't get a root in a brothel, low class journo!

But what do you really think of him inxs88? Laughing
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:10 pm

I'll be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks. Might send him a twitter and see if he'd like an interview with the Skidsta Wink.... how do I send a twitter, through my facespace account?
inxs88 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:35 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
inxs88 wrote:

But what do you really think of him inxs88? Laughing

Outside that he is a good bloke!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:32 pm

I saw him speak on 360 about this last night and I'm prepared to go against the grain here and say I'll call it as a combination of miscommunication and misjudgement, not malicious or opportunistic.

he seemed genuine in what he said and I don't think he's a good enough actor to not be.

Redlight 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:25 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I saw him speak on 360 about this last night and I'm prepared to go against the grain here and say I'll call it as a combination of miscommunication and misjudgement, not malicious or opportunistic.

he seemed genuine in what he said and I don't think he's a good enough actor to not be.

I think you're being a tad generous. Robbo is the type to fully believe his own bulltish, no acting required.
john b 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm

The biggest problem is robbo was told not to contact Alex just yet.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 pm

stui magpie wrote:

To sum it up he is ignorant and stupid

PiesFan 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:47 am

Member 7167 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

To sum it up he is ignorant and stupid

Based on his comments on 360, even if we gave him the benefit of the doubt in relation to sending the email - he never adequately explains why he asks for an interview. What part of him made him think that would be a good idea?

The longer this saga goes, the more it seems to be about him mentioning how he is getting whacked from all directions from media, fans etc
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm not going to defend the fat slob but there is a twist in the story folks.
Eddie told him in no uncertain terms not to contact Faz.
Faz's manager contacted him along with the AFLPA saying Faz was demanding a written apology immediately.
The slob contacted the AFLPA again who confirmed that he wanted an apology and gave him the email address of faz's manager.
The slob sent a email through to the manager who then forwarded it to Faz once it had been vetted
At the end of the letter the slob offered Faz the opportunity to do a interview to correct the record and why it was important for his long term recovery to be around the footy club.
Faz & his manager are yet to decide if they will do the interview
Eddie said he was unaware of the manager and the AFLPA contacting the slob
What he wrote initially was horrendous and he should be made to undergo some form of training to understand the damage this may have caused
His only saving grace is he has apologised to Faz & the club and admitted on national TV he made a terrible mistake and couldn't take it back and he had to own it from here on out
He also rang faz's parents and apologised
I hope Faz does the interview and sticks it right up the fat prick
But he actually was trying to fix his initial stuff up by writing th apology he w told Faz demanded immediately when he made contact
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:31 pm

When was he?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: