Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

millwall should be in the PL not sunderland

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:56 pm
Post subject: millwall should be in the PL not sunderlandReply with quote

actually forget millwall, they’re too good, how about kidderminster harriers or woking, cos the team that I listened to on the radio was not a premier league team, I don’t know what the hell it was. %$^£$%^&%%, I’m so pissed off.... but I’m writing this before all the scumcastle fans and all the others gets on and have a go, because I will farking SPEW if anyone reckons the tractor farks came out and played sunderland off the park when anyone who listened to or watched the game will know it was sunderland, esp the "defence", that completely farked it up in the first half, it was as if williams, thome, sorenson et al were running around to the benny hill theme. what’s with the 4 nil first halfs? ipswich, man city and norwich must have been taking secret training together. %$^£$%^&%%, sunderland couldn’t string two passes together, couldn’t cope with bitchwich’s route one football and they defended like absolute toffs. the thing that really really really pissed me off is that I wouldn’t mind it if it was manure, arse, liverpool or god forbid shitecastle, who come on and blow sunderland away with great skillful football, but to be bent arse over backwards and anally violated by the likes of ipswich is just humiliating and frustrating to say the least....we even had them playing ole football in the second half for frig’s sake!!! fair enough, ipswich are in europe and sunderland are not but hey, they are not man u or arsenal. as the announcer said, it was bad for the travelling fans to have to travel so far to watch such rubbish, but what about the poor sods in aust who get up at 2am to listen to the match. however, no sour grapes, sunderland were shite and were deservedly bitch-slapped (is bitch-slapped one word or does it have a hyphen?), but except for 1 goal I’m giving absolutely no credit to ipswich. come on sunderland, let’s regroup and get stuck into villa on new year’s day. let’s get some frigging pride back!!

%$^£$%^&%%...off to bed....

"consectatio excellentiae"
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 1:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear (hahahhahahahhahhahaha) No really, it happens to the best of us (mwahahahahahhahaahha)

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 7:42 pm

It's a bad time to play Ipswich especially at home, for most of the season they've been easy beats & now they've got their confidence & it's 3 wins on the trot.Sounds like Sunderland were crap but they've struggled all season to find any form.

As for you Daicos4ever I see that Newcastle managed to lose at home to Chelsea, I see this result as the start of the inevitable slide to mid table mediocrity for the Toon.

We are top of the league we are top of the league......

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:12 am

U beauty...Millwall win again, 4-1 over elton John and Vialli's bunch of chocolate cha cha men. WKB's hero, Vega got the old spanish archer to boot. Can't see it lasting, and am waiting for the Millwall crash to screw up whats been a pretty good season so far.

Dunno about Sunlun tho Junky...1-1 today, but are too good to go down, and praise be, Liverpool are back to being cock up kings...hate those scousers. Everton look like they are in a bit of drama too, after losing to Boro.

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:56 am

LD, sunlun are playing like a typical mid-table team, good one week shite the next. I dunno what's happened to super kev...it was his third or fourth penalty miss in a row and they needed an 86th minute header by thome to salvage a draw. oh well, at least it wasn't a pasting. no, basing it on the pattern of inconsistency this season, the pasting will come this weekend when sunlun plays west brom in the FA Cup

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:29 pm

well, as I predicted, sunlun have been bundled out of the FA cup by the baggies at least kevin phillips broke his goal drought.

oh good, and sunlun have the toffees to look forward to for the next hammering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: