Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Tigers def. Pies - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heater_39 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:55 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else notice at the start of the last quarter when Henry Schade appeared to be on a treadmill as a tiger ball bounced through for a clutch goal?

All Schade needed to do was dive and knock the ball through for a point.

Was absolutely unbelievable. I wanted to throw up.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:37 pm

If you don't want to take my opinion on board that the loss on Thursday night was on the players, then listen to two of the club's leadership group:
- Scott 'Bucks can't kick the goals for us' Pendlebury, and
- Taylor 'We let Bucks down' Adams.
MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:39 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
If you don't want to take my opinion on board that the loss on Thursday night was on the players, then listen to two of the club's leadership group:
- Scott 'Bucks can't kick the goals for us' Pendlebury, and
- Taylor 'We let Bucks down' Adams.

What is a player going to say?

The coach cost us the game?

Take what is said in public by the club with a grain of salt. It's worthless.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Why don't you stop thinking based on your agenda of getting rid of the coach and actually think what happened in the game on Thursday night?

Your agenda and thinking is laziness of the highest order. Blame the coach, blame the coach, blame the coach is just plain laziness.
MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Why don't you stop thinking based on your agenda of getting rid of the coach and actually think what happened in the game on Thursday night?

Your agenda and thinking is laziness of the highest order. Blame the coach, blame the coach, blame the coach is just plain laziness.

My only agenda is the club winning games of football.

But you are putting too much stock into what a player says when asked by the media.

He isn't going to say his true feelings given these are all vetted by the club's PR department.

It's all noise at the end of the day. Actions speak louder than words.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:50 pm

MarkOSuv wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

But you are putting too much stock into what a player says when asked by the media.

He isn't going to say his true feelings given these are all vetted by the club's PR department.

Exactly.

How many times is a coach sacked soon after having the "full support of the board". What is said in public by anyone in a football club is vetted and moderated.
Georgia 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Can somebody important do something important and change the destiny of the club? I don't know how boards work and presidents get elected and that stuff but i don't think that when it comes to football they know much. They seem to be good at making money and cool things like that but do they get anything about building a good team? i am really disheartened and it's weird because when i was 16 and we won the premiership i thought we would win every year.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:52 pm

^^
Your only agenda is to get rid of Buckley. It is evident in this thread and each and every other thread that you post in.

I am still waiting for you to post a contrary argument, with backup evidence, to my post as to why we lost the game on Friday night. I have a feeling that I will be waiting for a long long time.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
^^
Your only agenda is to get rid of Buckley. It is evident in this thread and each and every other thread that you post in.

I am still waiting for you to post a contrary argument, with backup evidence, to my post as to why we lost the game on Friday night. I have a feeling that I will be waiting for a long long time.

Stop obsessing over me....it's creepy.
MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

Exactly.

How many times is a coach sacked soon after having the "full support of the board". What is said in public by anyone in a football club is vetted and moderated.

It's like a political party.

Pendlebury arrived at the club yesterday and a group of reporters were told there would be some public comment.

The PR/Media manager would have vetted Pendlebury what to say so the club controls the message.

You take what is said with a grain of salt. Anyone who doesn't just doesn't get how media teams work.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:57 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
^^

Stop obsessing over me....it's creepy.

Wasn't actually talking about you, but not surprised you think I was.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:58 pm

MarkOSuv wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

Exactly.

Pendlebury arrived at the club yesterday and a group of reporters were told there would be some public comment.

The PR/Media manager would have vetted Pendlebury what to say so the club controls the message.

You take what is said with a grain of salt. Anyone who doesn't just doesn't get how media teams work.

You also are not taking into account the integrity of Scott Pendlebury, who always tells it as it is, no matter what any PR tells him to say. Wake up to yourselves.
MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:03 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

Exactly.

You also are not taking into account the integrity of Scott Pendlebury, who always tells it as it is, no matter what any PR tells him to say. Wake up to yourselves.

Yeah, nah.

AFL players these days are all scripted.

You are incredibly gulliable if you believe that 6 reporters reported to a non advertised press gathering without being tipped off by the Media Manager.

You are incredibly naive if you believe he hadn't been worded up what to say.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:05 pm

The word is gullible.

You are incredibly naive if you don't believe Scott Pendlebury only says what Scott Pendlebury wants to say. Unlike a lot of people, he is a person of great integrity and honesty.
MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:09 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
The word is gullible.

You are incredibly naive if you don't believe Scott Pendlebury only says what Scott Pendlebury wants to say. Unlike a lot of people, he is a person of great integrity and honesty.

Not doubt he has great integrity but you are a fool if you believe what is said in private is the same as what is said in public.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 20 of 24   

Jump to: