Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Leeds 3-4 Newcastle

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 11:11 pm
Post subject: Leeds 3-4 NewcastleReply with quote

Things are really looking good..... really looking good....... YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 3:07 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

GO U THUCKING BEAUTIFUL GEORDIES

Hhaahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaahahahah

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 4:37 am

it sounded like a great match, a classic like the newcastle and liverpool game a few years ago. I thought the skunks were done for at 3-1 but they came back through their credit and won it at the very death. I hope they have a replay of the game on free-to-air (they surely will).

this newcastle reminds me of the teams under kevin keegan, when they had all those high scoring close finishes, except the teams under keegan had bigger names.

"consectatio excellentiae"
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 2:11 pm

Joffa mate,
I love ya as a Collingwood fan, but as a Newcastle fan, when ya just beat my team, YOU CAN GET THUCKED! LOL

I feel like putting a hole through the Leeds defendars, learn how to finish off a game you unfit trolls!

Taking off Kewell for Bakke in the 46th minute was a mistake, yes Kewell was not playing to his full potential, but hell he can create chances, something that we are lacking as of late.

And, i wish I had a dollar every time Bellamy took a dive!

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 8:14 pm

I think kewell had a back injury or something that forced him off. and yes, the reason why the welsh olympic diving team didn't win any medals at the last games was because the little git bellamy wasn't there

"consectatio excellentiae"
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 8:43 am

Bellamy is a legend...shearer well what can you say about this bloke that hasnt been said, but at newcastle we are not getting carried away(we dont do that) we are a humble lot at st james park. What about the crowd noise from the geordie fans at an away game i had goose bumps all over watching the game.

What about the singing haha u beauty, bobby robson walking in the winter wonderland...yes its all good but as bobby says its only december.

And joffa says to all you losers HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
BRING IT ON YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!

GO TOON GO U THUCKING TOON!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: