Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game On! Pies v. Tigers - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Take Our Chances and we should win tonight
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Don't Win this and the Pressure on Bucks be Huge

Agreed Dave, lose this one,and I may have to join my mate in Iceland, get away from Nicks, dunno if I can handle 24 hrs of darkness though ! Seriously, we MUST WIN this, its a very vital game, we have the swannies next week, up at their putrid little shithole, be a big ask to win that one if we lose this.

Anyway, I'm hoping against hope, Pies by 16 points, in a close and scrappy game. Just win it. ! Exclamation

just recently pnc (like in the past 6 years) you haven't predicted a lose to
Collingwood in the pregame thread. not that theres anything wrong with that.

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Slobbo on 360 last night said it was doomsday if we lose this game. Gerard asked him how it could be doomsday after 2 rounds to which he replied its Buckley's coaching future on the line and they have Sydney next week so that would be 0-3 and he would be under immense pressure.
He then made a quip wonder if they loss can w egret bucks on for the night to chat with
Come one boys get out there tear those tigers a new one show the footy world we support our coach and are proud to wear the black and white
Last week we lost the game by our own errors don't make them tonight and we can win
Pies by 26
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:36 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Slobbo on 360 last night said it was doomsday if we lose this game. Gerard asked him how it could be doomsday after 2 rounds to which he replied its Buckley's coaching future on the line and they have Sydney next week so that would be 0-3 and he would be under immense pressure.
He then made a quip wonder if they loss can w egret bucks on for the night to chat with
Come one boys get out there tear those tigers a new one show the footy world we support our coach and are proud to wear the black and white
Last week we lost the game by our own errors don't make them tonight and we can win
Pies by 26

Slobbo is Right this Time(Not Often though)

69 years a MAGPIE Libra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 pm

And yet he picked us to win.
MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Nothing Robbo said is incorrect.

There are a few coaches in the gun.

Hardwick
Buckley
Hinkley
And Eade would be the 4 under most pressure.

If we lose tonight Bucks will be under intense pressure given Hardwick will be 2-0, Hinkley had a good win against the Swans and no one really cares about the GC or Eade.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:03 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Slobbo on 360 last night said it was doomsday if we lose this game. Gerard asked him how it could be doomsday after 2 rounds..........

Looks like Gerard got it right of course.

I want Buckley replaced too but Robbo (and John Ralph) ought to look up the writings of Percy Beams, Martin Flanagan and Alf Brown to see just how unsuited they are to their chosen careers.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Feeling very nervous about this match. A must win at all costs!
69 years a MAGPIE Libra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Some journos get an idea in their head, often based on bias and prejudice, that they will follow at all costs to achieve their desired result. There are some journos who have wet dreams over the thought of a Magpie collapse or problem or the sacking of the coach, and will cough up the dodgiest comments to help achieve this - remember Robbo's comments last year about us and the drug reports without ever mentioning other clubs. It is irritating and frustrating to have to constantly take the crap (just like the twits who describe us as toothless, jobless cretins) but take it we do because we are Collingwood and they are not. Tigers beware tonight.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Robbo is a gutter journalist!

That was revealed with the way he defended Essendon for the last four years and created a clickbait story about the issue of illicit drugs giving the reader a false image that drug use was rampant at our club specifically.

Gerard is a class above him in journalistic integrity.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Jezza wrote:

That was revealed with the way he defended Essendon for the last four years and created a clickbait story about the issue of illicit drugs giving the reader a false image that drug use was rampant at our club specifically.

Which team does Robbo support anyway? Not that I read anything he says these days. We have a number of journalists who support us, but they don't always ger it right either. Personally I prefer the ex-footballers who don't have any axe to grind. They tend to make the best journalists. Even Dunstall on Foxtel I'm getting used to.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Robbo is an Essendon supporter.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:42 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
I don't GAF how they do it, just beat this mob!

Indeed watching them run all over us in the final term last in 2016 really shat me off, considering they were out of finals contention by then, with nothing to play for.
Take the stick to these poxy tiggers please team.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:49 pm

69 years a MAGPIE wrote:
Some journos get an idea in their head, often based on bias and prejudice, that they will follow at all costs to achieve their desired result. There are some journos who have wet dreams over the thought of a Magpie collapse or problem or the sacking of the coach, and will cough up the dodgiest comments to help achieve this - remember Robbo's comments last year about us and the drug reports without ever mentioning other clubs. It is irritating and frustrating to have to constantly take the crap (just like the twits who describe us as toothless, jobless cretins) but take it we do because we are Collingwood and they are not. Tigers beware tonight.

Agree totally with you. Excellent post.

The only thing I wish to add is curiously, some posters get an idea in their head, often based on bias and prejudice that they will follow at all costs to achieve their desired result. There are some posters who have wet dreams over the thought of a Magpie collapse or problem or the sacking of the coach, and will cough up the dodgiest comments to help achieve this. It is irritating and frustrating to have to constantly take the crap but with "free speech" and Trump like views, they have the right to their opinion and fake news. Nothing anyone can do I guess except to call them out for what they are, true Buckley haters and Collingwood bashers.
However just like the Aussie cricket team, I find that they can give it spades (especially to Buck's and to Buck's supporters) but are not able to handle being challenged without cracking the bloody shits.

You watch this space tonight IF we lose, they will be out like a pack of wild, rabid dogs after a rabbit. Evil or Very Mad Mad

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Jezza wrote:

In my humble opinion, 95% of sport "journos" are bloody hacks. Martin Flanigan, Gerard, Alf Brown etc are the very few exceptions.
Hailing from Bendigo, I can tell you stories about Robbo's time with the Bendigo Advertiser that will totally disgust you. Confused

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22   

Jump to: