Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mike Sheahan calls us 'bogans'

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was really classless and poor form for Collingwood supporters to boo Cloke.

Travis Cloke is a premiership player. He was a loyal servant and despite the poor advice by his manager, he took unders in his contract when Fremantle and Carlton offered more.

He was run out of the club by a coach who scapegoated him last year. He didn't want to leave but a coach who would promote him one week and then drop him the next made him seek opportunities elsewhere.

Our supporters looked like classless people who didn't appreciate why Travis was forced out of the club. The idiots in the Cheer Squad who are full of window lickers should be ashamed for taunting Cloke.
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:21 am

oh for Gods sake, its TRADITION to boo ex-players. There is no malice in it.
its just a bit of fun. even the dogs fans were chuckling. some people are too precious.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:27 am

MarkOSuv wrote:
I thought it was really classless and poor form for Collingwood supporters to boo Cloke.

Travis Cloke is a premiership player. He was a loyal servant and despite the poor advice by his manager, he took unders in his contract when Fremantle and Carlton offered more.

He was run out of the club by a coach who scapegoated him last year. He didn't want to leave but a coach who would promote him one week and then drop him the next made him seek opportunities elsewhere.

Our supporters looked like classless people who didn't appreciate why Travis was forced out of the club. The idiots in the Cheer Squad who are full of window lickers should be ashamed for taunting Cloke.

Harden up Tootsie!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 am

mattys123 wrote:
Haha, little does Mike understand that we embrace these titles.

In fact it's part of the extra fun of being a Pies fan. Being thought less of simply because of the team you barrack for.

It's hilarious, and usually says a lot more about the people putting titles on us then us as fans.

Mike's finished, was a long time ago, but he's a Dees fan so I wouldn't expect anything less then a classless response.

and Being a Arrogant Snob as well

September Zeros 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 pm

3rd degree wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:

Harden up Tootsie!

Yep - give him a tissue too.

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:04 pm

MarkOSuv wrote:

Well the door is open for you to leave Collingwood and follow another club. Simple solution.
If you don’t like your family or fellow siblings/relatives, you always have a choice to have no contact with them. Why put up with folks you don’t like?? Makes no logical sense.
Coming to a Collingwood board as a "new" member and immediately slagging other posters/supporters/coach and the club beggars belief! Who is holding the gun to your head so that you have to sook all the bloody time? Why go through that torture or actually put us through it?
Take the chance to leave, end your annoyance and save us from having to suffer your perpetually bloody negative anti Collingwood posts......... Evil or Very Mad Mad

MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Lazza wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:

Well the door is open for you to leave Collingwood and follow another club. Simple solution.
If you don’t like your family or fellow siblings/relatives, you always have a choice to have no contact with them. Why put up with folks you don’t like?? Makes no logical sense.
Coming to a Collingwood board as a "new" member and immediately slagging other posters/supporters/coach and the club beggars belief! Who is holding the gun to your head so that you have to sook all the bloody time? Why go through that torture or actually put us through it?
Take the chance to leave, end your annoyance and save us from having to suffer your perpetually bloody negative anti Collingwood posts......... Evil or Very Mad Mad

Please don't tell me to leave the club, not your place to, you have no official role with the club, I have been a member since 1989.

Just because I don't tolerate mediocrity and poor performance doesn't make me any less of a supporter.

If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore. Cheers.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:15 pm
Post subject: Re: Mike Sheahan calls us 'bogans'Reply with quote

Clemo wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Tbh I though the booing was because Cloke's first mark followed hard upon a disallowed mark to Moore within scoring range. The booing started before Cloke even got it on the rebound from that.

never let the truth get in the way of a bulltish story.....

u having a go at mugwump or sheahan? cos mugwump is right, we were all booing the shitty call, and just kept on going!

by the way those saying i told you so, last season i was very vocal in favour of cloke and the way bucks treated him, i still dont like it, yes he was hounded out, but culprit is dead right, apart from the hoorah by the dogs players and fans, you hardly even knew he was out there! did marginally more than cox, or maybe less if you believe those who say he did alright in the ruck!

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:15 pm

MarkOSuv wrote:
Lazza wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:

Please don't tell me to leave the club, not your place to, you have no official role with the club, I have been a member since 1989.

Just because I don't tolerate mediocrity and poor performance doesn't make me any less of a supporter.

If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore. Cheers.

Please don't tell me to put anyone on the ignore list, not your place to, you have no official role with Nick’s.
Just because I don't tolerate posters who talk utter bloody nonsense and I confront and challenge them doesn't make me any less of a poster than you.
However I defend the Collingwood club and the decent posters/supporters at Nick’s with a passion. And I can always pick an insufferable fool who is here merely to troll, shit stir and make waves.
If you don't like my posts, just don’t read them good dude. Cheers.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 pm

I remember you told me so last season he or she was vocal in favour of cloke and the way bucks treated him he or she do not like it yes I was hounded out but culprit is dead right from the hoorah by the dogs players and fans you knew I was out there?
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:05 pm

MarkOSuv wrote:

You refer to others as being classless but then you make a statement like this.

Travis was not forced out of the club. He chose to not work with the fitness staff and lose some weight and get more mobile. As a result the game left him behind and he was no longer competitive at AFL level. He has now gone to a new club and has done what the Pies fitness staff asked him to do. Even then his impact was limited.

He bent us over for the last contract and since that was signed he has lacked commitment and has been more and more ineffective year after year. He wanted the big bucks and when they were guaranteed he lacked the strength of character to deliver.

I did not and will not boo him but he is not the shining light and victim you portray.

MarkOSuv 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:

Travis was not forced out of the club. He chose to not work with the fitness staff and lose some weight and get more mobile. As a result the game left him behind and he was no longer competitive at AFL level. He has now gone to a new club and has done what the Pies fitness staff asked him to do. Enen then his impact was limited.

He bent us over for the last contract and since that was signed he has lacked commitment and has been more and more ineffective year after year. He wanted the big bucks and when they were guaranteed he lacked the strength of character to deliver.

I did not and will not boo him but he is not the shining light and victim you portray.

Travis was forced out of the club. Anyone with 1/2 a brain could deduce that the constant yo / yo selection of him last year meant the coach was looking to plan for 2017 without him.

Over a number of weeks he would show great form in the VFL and he would be selected. He would gain selection and despite not being the worst player, he would be one of the first players to be dropped.

The theory about him not doing what the fitness staff is baseless and has no credible links. Even Buckley has debunked that.

And the Cheer Squad should be ashamed. They looked like morons yelling abuse at him.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:39 pm

MarkOSuv wrote:

Boo
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:15 pm

MarkOSuv wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
MarkOSuv wrote:

Travis was not forced out of the club. He chose to not work with the fitness staff and lose some weight and get more mobile. As a result the game left him behind and he was no longer competitive at AFL level. He has now gone to a new club and has done what the Pies fitness staff asked him to do. Enen then his impact was limited.

Travis was forced out of the club. Anyone with 1/2 a brain could deduce that the constant yo / yo selection of him last year meant the coach was looking to plan for 2017 without him.

Over a number of weeks he would show great form in the VFL and he would be selected. He would gain selection and despite not being the worst player, he would be one of the first players to be dropped.

The theory about him not doing what the fitness staff is baseless and has no credible links. Even Buckley has debunked that.

And the Cheer Squad should be ashamed. They looked like morons yelling abuse at him.

ok so we are morons & idiots, what on earth are you doing here then!!

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:22 pm

^^^^^ ^^^^^

Perfectly said! Gold!

LOL....... Razz Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: