Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What I have been told on Nick's this week?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:04 am
Post subject: What I have been told on Nick's this week?Reply with quote

Marking Scale:
Wrong (W)
Very Wrong (VW)
Absolutely Wrong (AW)
Absolutely and Utterly Clueless (AAUC)

A list of things that I have been told this week on Nick's and their mark:
- Richmond are a good side and overran Melbourne last Monday night because they had bigger bodies. AW.
- Hawthorn's rebuild can be seen, but ours can't. AAUC
- Buckley is responsible for player's inaccurate goal kicking. AW.
- Buckley is responsible for the skill errors of players. AW.
- Buckley has lost the players. AAUC.
- Buckley can't coach. AAUC
- Buckley does not have a game plan. AAUC
- Hine is a dud. AAUC
- Our list is no good. AAUC
- The youth on our list are not going to make us a better side, as they play more games and get experience. AAUC
- The purpose of the draft is not to make the competition even and the AFL has not structured the competition with the view of having a different premier each and every year. AAUC
- Geelong's list is better than ours. AW
- Chris Scott is a better coach than Buckley. AW.
- Geelong are not reliant on Dangerfield and Selwood. AAUC.
- Geelong are closer to a flag than us. AW.
- Buckley has been in charge of six years of gradual decline. AAUC

Number 2 is the winner of the post that was as far off the mark as is possible this week on Nick's.

You will notice that none of the items on this list were rated on the lowest mark on my scale and thompsoc and 5 from the wing on debut wonder a) why I indicated that 75% of people on this site (refer to the negative posters on the Buckley Debate thread, as the majority of the culprits) don't have the faintest idea what they are posting about or b) why I don't agree with their opinions.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked that Movie "The Castle".
Had that wonderful line.
Get your hand off it Daryl.
That sums up you.
And yep we are 2 and 4 and missed finals for the last 3 years.
And yes we are 50 to 1 with the bookies to win the flag.
We are flying.
Never been better.

Last edited by thompsoc on Mon May 01, 2017 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:12 am

While I love your post you may want to batten down the hatches if we lose to the filth!!
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:37 am

GoWoodsmen wrote:
While I love your post you may want to batten down the hatches if we lose to the filth!!

Agree. However, even if we do lose, it won't change my view of where we are going as a team, irrespective of whether Bucks is coach or not.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:39 am

thompsoc wrote:
Had that wonderful line.
That sums up you.
We are flying.
Never been better.

Yup sums it up!

And again, why does someone so much 'smarter' than us want to bother with us! The mind boggles!

Krakouer Magic 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:53 am

think positive wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Had that wonderful line.
That sums up you.
We are flying.
Never been better.

Yup sums it up!

And again, why does someone so much 'smarter' than us want to bother with us! The mind boggles!

You'd think Nathan, I mean MT, would just be content to soak up a long overdue win than coming on here to critic the posters on Nicks.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:58 am

Thinkpositive, I explained why I am on this site earlier in the day. Nothing has changed since then.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:02 am

thompsoc wrote:
Had that wonderful line.
That sums up you.
We are flying.
Never been better.

Not addressing the points in Mooretreloar's post would suggest that you have no counter argument. Well, other than personal abuse. Funnily enough, the exact kind of personal abuse you condemn others for.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:05 am

Krakouer Magic wrote:
think positive wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Had that wonderful line.
That sums up you.
We are flying.
Never been better.

Yup sums it up!

You'd think Nathan, I mean MT, would just be content to soak up a long overdue win than coming on here to critic the posters on Nicks.

Or that Robbo, I mean KM, would be busy penning his latest hit piece.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:54 am

Moretroll, keep posting mate!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Laughing I love the guide that has been constructed its like a market research company.

www.facebook/the hybernators
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:59 pm

You really seem to have a fixation with me. I get a mention yet again. That must go back to me disagreeing with your opinion that if JDG had been playing we would have won 3 more games. That dissent really seemed to upset you. My JDG comment was omitted from your list, as was my comment that list making is often a sign of someone with an obsessive compulsive disorder.

Despite the reference to me, none of those items listed are attributable to me. My position is quite simple. I believe that we have a good young list but I have lost faith in the coach.

Why don't you name those that you associate with each item in your list? It would prevent you from fabricating your facts.

I don't mind reading your posts as you are very passionate about the club, but I will take potshots at you whenever you say something stupid, as I assume many others will, because of the way you portray yourself. Claiming that you joined the board to explain to its members what is occurring because they do not understand, that 75% of posters have no idea, and that your opinions are always right because you know they are, is a sign of low emotional intelligence. I mentioned that to you yesterday and you also forgot to include that in your list.

This board is not a repository for academic thesis. It is a forum to discuss Collingwood matters. There will be statements made that are true, false, exaggerated, hopeful, glum, fact based, considered, anger based etc. all based upon personal feelings. If they are wrong, who cares? If you are going to prepare a list for each of them you are going to be very busy.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:33 pm

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
You really seem to have a fixation with me. I get a mention yet again. That must go back to me disagreeing with your opinion that if JDG had been playing we would have won 3 more games. That dissent really seemed to upset you. My JDG comment was omitted from your list, as was my comment that list making is often a sign of someone with an obsessive compulsive disorder.

Despite the reference to me, none of those items listed are attributable to me. My position is quite simple. I believe that we have a good young list but I have lost faith in the coach.

Why don't you name those that you associate with each item in your list? It would prevent you from fabricating your facts.

I don't mind reading your posts as you are very passionate about the club, but I will take potshots at you whenever you say something stupid, as I assume many others will, because of the way you portray yourself. Claiming that you joined the board to explain to its members what is occurring because they do not understand, that 75% of posters have no idea, and that your opinions are always right because you know they are, is a sign of low emotional intelligence. I mentioned that to you yesterday and you also forgot to include that in your list.

This board is not a repository for academic thesis. It is a forum to discuss Collingwood matters. There will be statements made that are true, false, exaggerated, hopeful, glum, fact based, considered, anger based etc. all based upon personal feelings. If they are wrong, who cares? If you are going to prepare a list for each of them you are going to be very busy.

No, it goes back to you swearing at me, making assertions about my posts, attributing things to me that I didn't post and then continuing with 2 and 3 after it was proved otherwise.

Take as many potshots as you like, it just shows what type of person that you are. If you take potshots at me, expect that the response from me will be ten times harder than anything you can dish out. Your call if you want to continue. I would be very careful in saying anything that I say is stupid because unlike you and a lot of others on this site, a) I have some idea what I am talking about and b) I actually think about what I post before I post and as I am typing.

None of the items are attributable you? The one about the drafting is all you, this is where this started, when you decided to swear and get personal.

This is a football board, so I only listed the things that are incorrect about football, not me. We all aren't as self centred as you are 5. You know nothing about my emotional intelligence, which is quite high by the way, nor am I OCD. Making lists is actually a sign of someone that is logical and organised. Maybe you should try it.

You seem to think that your intelligence level is somehow special and you can a) read the minds of people from what they post and b) analyse them what you post. It is comical. However, the terms that you are throwing out tell me, you are either a psychologist or you have read some books that make you think that you are expert in the field.

In conclusion, clearly this site is not an academic thesis. However, if you and others on this site post things that are utter rubbish about Collingwood or any other side in the comp, then I will call you on it. If you don't like this, then think about what you are going to post before you post it and decide if it has any merit and if it doesn't don't post it. If you decide to post it and I don't agree, then don't start posting absolute rubbish that I should validate your opinion.
lihei Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:33 pm
Post subject: Re: What I have been told on Nick's this week?Reply with quote

mooretreloar wrote:
Marking Scale:
Wrong (W)
Very Wrong (VW)
Absolutely Wrong (AW)

- Richmond are a good side and overran Melbourne last Monday night because they had bigger bodies. AW.
- Hine is a dud. AAUC
- The youth on our list are not going to make us a better side, as they play more games and get experience. AAUC
- The purpose of the draft is not to make the competition even and the AFL has not structured the competition with the view of having a different premier each and every year. AAUC

Number 2 is the winner of the post that was as far off the mark as is possible this week on Nick's.

You will notice that none of the items on this list were rated on the lowest mark on my scale and thompsoc and 5 from the wing on debut wonder a) why I indicated that 75% of people on this site (refer to the negative posters on the Buckley Debate thread, as the majority of the culprits) don't have the faintest idea what they are posting about or b) why I don't agree with their opinions.

Must be tough being perfect???

Useless post award goes to.......YOU!

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:36 pm
Post subject: Re: What I have been told on Nick's this week?Reply with quote

lihei wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
Marking Scale:
Wrong (W)
Very Wrong (VW)
Absolutely Wrong (AW)

- Hine is a dud. AAUC

Must be tough being perfect???

Useless post award goes to.......YOU!

Refer above lihei.

Last edited by mooretreloar on Mon May 01, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: