Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Schade: Smooth Operator

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mosig 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam wrote:
Well if I'm wrong,

Will the real Slim Schadey please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Slim Schadey please stand up?

We're going to have a problem here
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:23 pm

What a welcome surprise this boy has been. This kid after 6 rounds has shown he fits in. Yes he makes the odd blue but he has been a welcome addition.Well done so far sunnies.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Still makes me nervous in a one-on-one contest, but he's fitted in well overall.
Number 35 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:03 pm

Looked pretty rough against the pussy's. Weak in one on ones, weak tackles, and got caught twice resulting in goals.

Not AFL quality. Like Ramsay

I put these 2 guys on our depth shelf. Right down the bottom. So you hope you never have to bend down to take them off the shelf.

Henry Schade and Jackson Ramsay.

2 culprits as to why we were 1-4 before today.

I called out Ramsay, and i was'nt wrong

Im now calling out Schade.
Big Ben Reid is all rested now.

Howe Dunn Maynard
Smith Reid Goldsack

didick 

didick

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:47 am

^Seriously?
He's playing probably one of the toughest roles on the park, has played six games in a new team and system, and has kept some of the leagues biggest names to low scores. All that with a leaky midfield putting the defence under a heap of pressure. He's had a couple of clangers, but fewer than some of our bigger names!

Congratulations, Slim, on a great start to Pies service.

ad4eva Pisces

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 am

Jury is still out.

He is a much better ball user than Brown or Frost but has been caught out a couple of times one on one.

He got caught holding the footy twice for two goals yesterday but he's got some points in the bank so far to give him a chance to reprieve.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:32 pm

He is young enough to learn from his errors. Reads the play well. When he got caught in the last quarter yesterday (this happens a lot), a team mate was in ear shot yet the failed in not yelling/screaming out and telling him he had to get rid of it. You look at Dunn yesterday, he was very vocal in supporting his team mates and telling them that they are under the pump.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:34 pm

woodys_world69 wrote:
wheres Okeefe at?
He retired a few years back at the Swans I think. Keefe however is running around in the Magoos and not having much impact. In saying that I don't know what the coaches are doing with him. Magoos is about getting players ready for Seniors first and winning second.
Boot 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Lachlan Keefe is being played as a key forward / ruckman in the VFL and in my opinion is struggling in those roles. I think his best position is Full Back so I would see him as a depth key defender. At this point in time he is behind Reid, Dunn, Schade and Goldsack. Based on current form he will struggle to hold his spot on the list albeit he and Josh Thomas have done well to get back on the park after two years off. Hopefully both these players will improve with further match practice to be good additions to our team in the later half of this year.
I too have doubts about Henry Schade to become a class defender but has done some good work in the 6 weeks along with some terrible clangers. Overall I think Henry Schade is a better option than both Nathan Brown and Jack Frost due to his better disposal. ( Nathan Brown has done well at St.Kilda but that may be due to his playing within his limitations and not disposing of the ball in any creative manner. Good luck to him since he will always have a treasured place at Collingwood for his efforts in the 2010 Grand Finals)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: