Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Illegal downloading – is it illegal?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:

I barley download any Movies and TV Shows at the Moment. Most Video's I download are off Youtube.

I also just buy my DVD's from Cash Conveters and 2nd Hand Stores Now

Movie Tickets just keep getting more Expensive so make it Harder to Justify going to the Theatre to Watch a Movie.

Companies need to Adapt and not Just Refuse to catch up with Technology and Just Blame Piracy for Everything that does not go right for the Movie

It's either Cashies or eBay for me, sometimes if I am given DVDs I already have I trade them in at this movie store in Glenorchy. Though they are selling a lot of movies for 2 dollars there so I am not sure I am going to get much value for the ones I have to trade in this time around. But it's worth a shot to see what I can get and get rid of a few.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:35 am

Where can you find the best deal?
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:36 pm

The Prototype wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

I barley download any Movies and TV Shows at the Moment. Most Video's I download are off Youtube.

I also just buy my DVD's from Cash Conveters and 2nd Hand Stores Now

Movie Tickets just keep getting more Expensive so make it Harder to Justify going to the Theatre to Watch a Movie.

Companies need to Adapt and not Just Refuse to catch up with Technology and Just Blame Piracy for Everything that does not go right for the Movie

It's either Cashies or eBay for me, sometimes if I am given DVDs I already have I trade them in at this movie store in Glenorchy. Though they are selling a lot of movies for 2 dollars there so I am not sure I am going to get much value for the ones I have to trade in this time around. But it's worth a shot to see what I can get and get rid of a few.

DVD is going the Way of the VHS. Will be worth Next to Nothing 2nd Hand soon Crying or Very sad

I find I buy TV Series now there for around $5 instead of being more arounf $15-$20 as they use to be

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
DVD is going the Way of the VHS. Will be worth Next to Nothing 2nd Hand soon Crying or Very sad

I find I buy TV Series now there for around $5 instead of being more around $15-$20 as they use to be

Dave VHS died a slow, prolonged and painful death; I have three machine that still work, and will retain until I can transfer all my old hoarded tapes [AFL etc] over to hard drive.
They take up quite a fair amount of wardrobe space in my spare bedroom. I dumped a whole storage bin full of VHS movies at the tip last year, once I had them on DVD or as .avi files.

And scored the Dexter 8 season boxset for $50.00 at Ca$hies last year, thought that was a good deal, as the imbeciles at JBlowfi wanted around $120.00 for it new.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:18 pm

piedys wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

I find I buy TV Series now there for around $5 instead of being more around $15-$20 as they use to be

Dave VHS died a slow, prolonged and painful death; I have three machine that still work, and will retain until I can transfer all my old hoarded tapes [AFL etc] over to hard drive.
They take up quite a fair amount of wardrobe space in my spare bedroom. I dumped a whole storage bin full of VHS movies at the tip last year, once I had them on DVD or as .avi files.

And scored the Dexter 8 season boxset for $50.00 at Ca$hies last year, thought that was a good deal, as the imbeciles at JBlowfi wanted around $120.00 for it new.

Our Local Target still has a Few Blank VHS's Tapes Laughing

I still have VHS tapes as I have not found a Real Easy to Convert them into DVD or Video FIles

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 pm

https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:15 pm

https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:18 am

Just curious, how much time does everybody spend watching telly a day? A week? How much of that time is news or Current affairs (not much for me, I just read nicks!) documentaries, (god no) movies (maybe 1 a week, I prefer DVDs) series, walking dead, Chicago fire, Chicago pd, a couple of house wives but I tape and speed through them in about 20 min, all on Foxtel on that magic box thing. I used to download SOA and breaking bad (still the best series I've ever seen, I've watched it all twice) but now iwalkking dead is on an hour after the USA sees it. watched this season of married at first sight only because I know someone on it, but I usually take and speed through it.

For me the telly is on 45 min to an hour in the gym, (Usually series on DVD) Mondays at 2pm I start watching the walking dead, so I can skip the adds, every other day I put it on around 6 while we eat dinner, usually the news, but if I want to annoy hubby, judge Judy or something! (Don't be late, you'll get the news!!) usually turn it off at 7 to do paperwork, when that's done, just random Flicking, or a taped show. I generally don't have it on during the day at all.

Ok I wrote flick ing, and it's getting changed to damn!

Last edited by think positive on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:30 am

I don't watch too much, it's mainly background noise for the most part while I am editing photos. I usually just watch movies on my computer, and if I have a show I want to download I download it and watch it on my computer. I have only been downloading Gotham though, waiting for the DVD set to come out so I can get it on there. Also waiting for AHS to become cheaper to get on DVD.

I would probably spend in total (if sport is on) 4-5 hours of TV over the journey of a day, if that. Usually spread out a lot less if I am watching a movie, or there isn't any sport on that I want to watch.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:06 pm

https://torrentfreak.com/australia-copyright-safe-harbour-provision-backed-by-prime-minister-170313/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:18 pm

think positive wrote:
Just curious, how much time does everybody spend watching telly a day? !

About 4 hours per day. I don't watch TV on weekends during the day unless the footy is on, so usually it goes on at 6pm for the news and stays on til I go to bed about 10 during the week.

I don't mind the Project on 10 and then I like MKR or some of the shows on A&E

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 pm

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:
Just curious, how much time does everybody spend watching telly a day? !

About 4 hours per day. I don't watch TV on weekends during the day unless the footy is on, so usually it goes on at 6pm for the news and stays on til I go to bed about 10 during the week.

I don't mind the Project on 10 and then I like MKR or some of the shows on A&E

Love Majority of A&E Shows

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Arse and ego?
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:49 am

It actually stand for 'Ads & Ennui', I believe. Wink
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:11 am

Actually physically sit their and watch TV would be around 2 hours a day if that and if nothings on over the weekend it could be around 4 each day. That would be a movie or two or say 4 episodes of a TV Series. It depends on what the Mrs puts on and if it's the dumb reality shows then that time drops off and I may just go and play call of duty multiplayer Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9   

Jump to: