Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post inauguration Trump:

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:14 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no suggestion at all that Trump has any evidence of this, or that anything that might be shown to have happened was done without lawful authority. There are even vague suggestions in the right-wing press of an Obama-led coup and Trump has (without the slightest hint of irony) used the expression "McCarthyism".

To sum up, the present incumbent is knee-deep in political filth and seems to think that if he flings a bit people might think the smell is coming from somewhere else.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:58 am

It's certainly big news either way: either Trump has been wiretapped (either by Obama's instruction or by decree of a court), or the President of the United States is losing his grip on reality. Will be fascinating to see how this plays out.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:42 am

I'll the the second option it's like a bad movie
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:03 pm

So it could be like the paedophile ring operating out of the pizza shop?
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:39 pm

Some things that Trump has done, up to the end of January, that barely rate a mention Rolling Eyes

Withdrew the United States from the Trans Pacific Partnership, a 12-nation trade deal he had heavily criticized as a candidate as not protecting American workers enough.

Greenlit beginning construction on a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, which he said he hoped would begin within "months."

Reinstated the so-called Mexico City policy, which bars federal money from going to foreign nonprofits which promote or perform abortions.

Ordered a freeze on federal hiring other than for military, public safety and public health jobs.

Reversed a planned cut on mortgage insurance for many first-time homebuyers.

Ordered executive branch agencies to begin preparing for the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, so far a mostly symbolic action that could be used to undermine the law's enforcement.

Formally submitted his Cabinet nominations to the U.S. Senate, which has now confirmed Defense Secretary James Mattis and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, and signed a waiver for Mattis.

Moved forward on the Dakota Access and Keystone XL oil pipelines.

Ended a policy known as "catch and release," under which some immigrants are released from detention while they await a hearing with an immigration judge.

Ended federal funding to sanctuary cities and states, which opt out of reporting undocumented immigrants.

Kept FBI Director James Comey, who both he and Hillary Clinton criticized over his handling of her private email server, on the job.

Named net neutrality critic Ajit Pai to lead the Federal Communications Commission.

Spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by phone, signaling that a promise to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem won't be fulfilled immediately.

Visited the CIA to mend fences after weeks of acrimony, and faced criticism after he talked about the media reporting on the size of his inauguration crowds.

Made plans to meet British Prime Minister Theresa May as well as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Enrique Pea Nieto.

http://time.com/4643431/donald-trump-president-first-day-accomplishments/

Making shit happen Cool

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:34 pm

I posted a link of Waleed Aly reeling off more or less the same list about a month ago, and you called him a 'little worm' and refused to watch it. Shocked
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Trump is going to operate differently. The people who elected him didn't want a politician, they got what they wanted.

Everyone who is having a hard time with that, I encourage to take a deep breath and limit internet time. Try going for a walk, do some gardening, read a book, maybe even do some work.

He ain't going anywhere and the passionate objectors will end up in therapy well before he departs the white house if they don't get some perspective

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:01 pm

Trump is starting to remind me of one of those self entitled frat boys you'd see in some B grade Hollywood movie.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:01 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Trump is going to operate differently. The people who elected him didn't want a politician, they got what they wanted.

Everyone who is having a hard time with that, I encourage to take a deep breath and limit internet time. Try going for a walk, do some gardening, read a book, maybe even do some work.

He ain't going anywhere and the passionate objectors will end up in therapy well before he departs the white house if they don't get some perspective
kind of proves the devil you know quote!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:02 pm

^

Starting to?

Razz Laughing Wink

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:41 pm

Trump uses to twitter to deflect and try to change the agenda that is so overwhelmingly negative for him currently - mostly through own goals.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:53 am

Trump posts Fake News and attacks Fake News. Shocked Laughing
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Culprit wrote:
Trump posts Fake News and attacks Fake News. Shocked Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Is he getting a bit flustered in this transparently obvious distraction?

Mind you some are asking Twitter to remove Trumps account as he represents a threat to US national security

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/03/05/house-of-cards-creator-asks-twitter-to-remove-donald-trumps-account/?utm_hp_ref=au-homepage

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:58 pm

As long as he keeps putting his foot in his mouth, I'm all for Trump keeping his Twitter account. That last tweet about Schwarzenegger just shows that he can't help himself; he really does feel the need to say whatever is in his head at a given moment.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:07 pm

I find it hard to bother writing what an egregious buffoon Trump is. It is like looking at a cane toad in a guest chair at the dinner table and pointing out all of the reasons it should not be there. After a while, you're reduced to gesticulations. "Cane toad - dinner table", etc. Pointing out that it does not have a napkin and cannot handle a knife and fork seems beside the point, somehow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Page 27 of 222   

Jump to: