Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

One Nation on the rise / WA State Election thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.theage.com.au/wa-news/wa-election-one-nation-vote-on-the-skids-poll-20170302-gupe6n.html

The more the media stop attacking Pauline and simply let Pauline talk the better. The Senator gets exposed time and time again for being what she is; a simpleton with no solutions.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:52 am

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/malcolm-turnbull-has-finally-called-out-pauline-hanson-on-her-nonsense-20170305-gur3nv.html

Start calling her out for the crap she speaks. Oh no, we need her vote despite her talking shit.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:27 am

Culprit wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/wa-news/wa-election-one-nation-vote-on-the-skids-poll-20170302-gupe6n.html

I knew Skids was involved Wink

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:32 am

Hanson now supports the anti-vacc'sers.

Vote 1 for communicable disease, Vote One Nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:35 am

Try putting that in a more specific context.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:13 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Culprit wrote:

I knew Skids was involved Wink

Laughing Laughing

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Arrow

Last edited by Skids on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:26 pm

WA Number Crunching

To win government, Labor's Mark McGowan must win 10 seats from the Liberal Party's Colin Barnett, a swing of 10 per cent across the board. Last week's Fairfax ReachTEL polling puts Labor 4 points ahead on a two-party-preferred basis.
Opinion polling has Pauline Hanson's One Nation as high as 10 per cent on its primary vote.
Barnett's Liberals will be preferenced by Hanson's One Nation in a controversial deal that could deliver him government and One Nation the balance of power in the state's upper house.
In 2001, Labor won government on the back of One Nation preferences after Liberal Premier Richard Court refused a preference deal with Hanson's party.
The traditionally fraught relationship between the Liberals and the Nationals has been strained by the One Nation preference deal and a plan by the Nationals leader Brendon Grylls to increase tax on WA's iron ore companies.
Nationals leader Brendon Grylls is under threat in his Pilbara electorate from a resurgent One Nation and the risk his proposed mining tax poses to jobs in the regions.
Pundits find it remarkable the primary votes of both major parties are below 35 per cent and describe the result as "unpredictable".

Don't know why they find it 'remarkable'.... both leaders are muppets!

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/liberal-and-labor-on-a-knife-edge-in-wa-while-things-look-up-for-one-nation-20170305-gur50l.html

HAL 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Oh a web page.
HAL 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Skids wrote:
[b]WA Number Crunching[/b]

To win government, Labor's Mark McGowan must win 10 seats from the Liberal Party's Colin Barnett, a swing of 10 per cent across the board. Last week's Fairfax ReachTEL polling puts Labor 4 points ahead on a two-party-preferred basis.
Opinion polling has Pauline Hanson's One Nation as high as 10 per cent on its primary vote.
Barnett's Liberals will be preferenced by Hanson's One Nation in a controversial deal that could deliver him government and One Nation the balance of power in the state's upper house.
In 2001, Labor won government on the back of One Nation preferences after Liberal Premier Richard Court refused a preference deal with Hanson's party.
The traditionally fraught relationship between the Liberals and the Nationals has been strained by the One Nation preference deal and a plan by the Nationals leader Brendon Grylls to increase tax on WA's iron ore companies.
Nationals leader Brendon Grylls is under threat in his Pilbara electorate from a resurgent One Nation and the risk his proposed mining tax poses to jobs in the regions.
[b]Pundits find it remarkable the primary votes of both major parties are below 35 per cent and describe the result as "unpredictable".[/b]

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/liberal-and-labor-on-a-knife-edge-in-wa-while-things-look-up-for-one-nation-20170305-gur50l.html
Is this really the last one?
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:01 pm

One Nation lose a Candidate weekly in WA. Obvious no one does any background checks. Shocked
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Skids wrote:
WA Number Crunching

Pundits find it remarkable the primary votes of both major parties are below 35 per cent and describe the result as "unpredictable".

And that's the key. People are getting increasingly pissed off with the major parties and turning to fringe and independents, which only increases the gridlock and lack of action that pisses people off in the first place.

HAL 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Is this really the last one?
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Calling the no jab no play akin to dictatorship just shows how ignorant she is. On that theory, passing the law to wear seat belts is no different. Anyone can be a populist but as per her last foray, no solutions.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Wouldn't have picked her to be an anti-vaxxer, to be honest. But hanging around with conspiracy theorists like Malcolm Roberts will probably do that to you.

I eagerly look forward to One Nation's policy on chemtrails.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 8 of 17   

Jump to: