Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Milwall

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 4:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see ya back WKB, thought Dippers Tot post might have roused you from your slumber.
There was a big story on Watford and Vialli in Wednesdays Evening Standard http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/html/sport.html
as story Vialli circus could be only a passing fancy by Mick Dennis

Gave an interesting lowdown on the situation at Watford. Loved the ine about the Watford directors having an erection every time Vialli walks in the room, bit of over the top hero worship.

As for Ward, he will be just the bloke we need to shore up the defence, and allow us to wave at the Spurs as we go up next year and you go down!!
Seriously, the Lions are still a few short of a first div squad, and Harris is gonna be out a little longer than originally thought after his cancer treatment.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 3:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

quote:
Yes Dips post did catch my eye but I took it all in good fun (but I'll get that gooner bastard LOL).

Hey that's an outragous slur on my good name my parents were most definitely married when I was born.......err....at least I've always assumed that they were.

WKB,
WTF have you people done to Sol Campbell?He's just a big plodding lump who takes longer to turn round than a rhinocerous-there was me thinking what a hoot we've nicked Tottenham's star player & captain on a free transfer & with a little bit of Wenger magic we can turn him into a more accomplished player & yet to look at him I'd rather have Gus Ceaser back in the side(& if anyone can remember Gus then you'll realise what an insult this is-probably the worst defender to evre wear the Arsenal strip)& to make matters worse I keep reading about Ledley King & what a great player he will become-big & strong like Campbell but a much more technically gifted player who can play the anchor in midfield or perhaps even better become a ball playing centre back.Looks like we got the wrong one, now I wonder if Glenda would consider a swap deal Sol for Ledley.

LD,
I always thought it was a bad move for Vialli to go to Watford, he was never going to be the sort of coach who brings through average players & moulds them into a good team.He needs to be at a club with lots of money where the players don't need to improved that much but where thay need a leader they respect & who knows the game at the top level.Watford is a job for a Harry Rednapp, Vialli should only be coaching at one of the top 6/7 clubs in England-but then maybe he hasn't got the bottle anymore for the pressure that goes with it.
As for Millwall,bring back Terry Hurlock I say, that nasty little curly haired Gypsy was always fun to watch.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: