Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Anyone Sighted Keeffe or Thomas?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
E 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

mooretreloar wrote:
^^
Suggest that you refer to the 3rd page of this thread, 7th post down. I think you will find it was written by E and the number 23 was mentioned.

The point is and always has been from my first post on this topic that our list was not good enough and we needed to rebuild. I did not exaggerate, nor did I have a desire to, nor did I attempt to. However, for some reason you decided that your exalted opinion trumped all and you knew exactly what was going on inside my head.

The article that I read indicated that 10 players remained on the list, but the number is actually irrelevant and I don't particularly care how many players were removed from our list in that period because the fact is the list wasn't good enough. The numbers were posted because you chose to be a smart alec.

the article you misread correctly said that only 10 players that played in
Keefe's last game are still on the list. i read the same article which is why i corrected you. You just misread it.

39-16 still equals 23.

keep trying mate. You will never disprove these 2 facts.

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 am

^^

There is only one person trying and it isn't me.

The post before this one you say that you never mentioned 23 anywhere in this thread then in your next post, the one above, you again say 39-16=23. Which is it?

The facts are and always will be that 34, not 23, players were removed from our list from 2014 to 2016. I have posted all of their names in this thread, so I suggest that you read that post and count them.

No matter how many times that you post something to the contrary or continue to focus on the article and whether it said 10 players on the list or 10 players that played in Keefe's last game, my point from my first post (suggest that you read it again) in this thread to now is that our list was not good enough at the end of 2014 and we needed to rebuild.

If I did misread the article, which I don't think I did, what is the big deal. You said you didn't think it was 10 players remaining on the list, so I researched and found it was 16 and posted this. This should have been the end of the story, but no E your large ego wouldn't allow and still won't allow you to admit there were 34, not 23, players that were removed from our list from 2014 to 2016.
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:11 am

It seems this one has run its course...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: