Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Well's calf - "slight" strain confirmed

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
I was at training today though arrived there a bit late and didn't see anyone injured out on the ground. Admittedly I didn't notice Wells when the players came off the ground, so he either got injured before I arrived, or didn't train at all today.

According to some posts on BF he was doing individualised training, mainly handball type drills, before he left the arena.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Wells has done 14 pre seasons and if he wasn't at a new club he wouldn't be seen at the club until after Christmas. He will only be at training meeting his new teammates and whilst there doing minimal skill work, that is doing a modified program.

However, surprise surprise the same alarmists and negative nellies are on here preaching the same old rubbish. Time to come up with something more original guys and gals.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:00 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
However, surprise surprise the same alarmists and negative nellies are on here preaching the same old rubbish. Time to come up with something more original guys and gals.

I wish they do this.

But perpetually broken records they are, far worse than broken clocks who are right at least twice a day........ Rolling Eyes

My New Year wish is to spend time with Collingwood supporters with a passion to actually bloody barrack for the team, not merely criticise, abuse and knock them eternally. Very boring stuff from very boring posters with very boring, negative lives. Crying or Very sad

Stevo75 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Well said Lazza! We are supposed to be "supporters" after all.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:40 pm

jackcass wrote:
BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
I was at training today though arrived there a bit late and didn't see anyone injured out on the ground. Admittedly I didn't notice Wells when the players came off the ground, so he either got injured before I arrived, or didn't train at all today.

According to some posts on BF he was doing individualised training, mainly handball type drills, before he left the arena.

Well, if he was doing handball type drills for only a short time, it's difficult to imagine he could have hurt himself too much. My guess is only a minor difficulty before he came off.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Lazza wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

I wish they do this.

But perpetually broken records they are, far worse than broken clocks who are right at least twice a day........ Rolling Eyes

My New Year wish is to spend time with Collingwood supporters with a passion to actually bloody barrack for the team, not merely criticise, abuse and knock them eternally. Very boring stuff from very boring posters with very boring, negative lives. Crying or Very sad

Lazza, if you have a Facebook page join "We Bleed Black & White" It is a good positive page and all the negative members are banned quickly. Ample room for discussion but not continual bagging of the club and its servants.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:51 pm

CH 9 is Calling the Club Liers over this
themonk 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:03 pm

It's embarrassing, so called supporters turning on the club like this.

Not even taking a moment to wait on any confirmation as to whether it's true and if so the extent of the injury. Wells will more than likely get injured over the next 3 years, that's football, simple minds.

To my knowledge Wells trained with no issues.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:08 pm

He was later seen leaving the Holden Centre on crutches, but apparently this is par for the course for him at this time of the year. Nothing to worry about apparently.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:12 pm

themonk wrote:
It's embarrassing, so called supporters turning on the club like this.

Not even taking a moment to wait on any confirmation as to whether it's true and if so the extent of the injury. Wells will more than likely get injured over the next 3 years, that's football, simple minds.

To my knowledge Wells trained with no issues.

The sad thing is that it just demonstrates how easily people are led or how easily individuals embrace a situation to reinforce their own perceptions

winpies Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
RICHO1991 wrote:
Stupid pick up by Buckley! There goes 1.8mil over the next 3 years for a usesless injury prone dud.. and we will miss out on other GOOD free agents because of it

Well the whole Club is run by Idiots who have no idea what to do.

So who do we Get with Pick 1 next year when we win the Wooden Spoon?

Jesus Dave, perhaps you should choose another team mate! Maybe wait until a team is in the finals and then choose one. At least you can then say your team was in the finals!

Seriously, just sit back, relax and take a chill pill! Who knows how we will go next year. I for one believe we will be on the rise.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:31 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
He was later seen leaving the Holden Centre on crutches, but apparently this is par for the course for him at this time of the year. Nothing to worry about apparently.

Well it's about 4 Month to our next game. I think it won't be that bad

Dave.....I was joking mate. Rolling Eyes
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:38 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

just hoping it's a flesh wound. you can recover from those.

The Weed 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
RICHO1991 wrote:
Stupid pick up by Buckley! There goes 1.8mil over the next 3 years for a usesless injury prone dud.. and we will miss out on other GOOD free agents because of it

Well the whole Club is run by Idiots who have no idea what to do.

So who do we Get with Pick 1 next year when we win the Wooden Spoon?

This is not even worth a response.

Apparently it was...
Tubewayarmy 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:12 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Wells has done 14 pre seasons and if he wasn't at a new club he wouldn't be seen at the club until after Christmas. He will only be at training meeting his new teammates and whilst there doing minimal skill work, that is doing a modified program.

Beautifully said!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8   

Jump to: