Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Picking 3 youngsters to emerge in 2017

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:34 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Rickshaw wrote:
I don't normally post on this blog but reading the rubbish that people like 35forever post, I wonder if I am truly on the correct supporters site.

I have joined the "bleed black and white' face book page where people like him are totally barred. Maybe the mods on this site should use their discretion to weed out posters that just want to denigrate the club.

I wonder how successful posters like him would be if they replaced the people that they criticise.

If you can't support the club during good and bad times you have the choice to support another team. But then you'd probably criticise them as well because that is the type of person that you are.

Mods if this is over the top just ban me.

That’s just how fascists like it! No dissent, no argument, everyone agrees about everything all the time. I do NOT have to have the same opinions as you, no matter how much you'd like it! I've been here 10 years plus Rick, and I've bled Black & White for 50 years.
If you want to believe that a worse result each season for half a decade is a GOOD thing, that's great, go nuts! otherwise pull your head in and stop trying to decide what others can & can't think!
For most of us sane enough to think the last 5 years hasn't been that great there are 2 (two) main options:

The players aren't good enough, or
the coach and/or admin aren't good enough
After 5 years of very intensive investigation I've concluded that the latter is the problem, the evidence is so overwhelming that there are undiscovered tribes in the deepest jungles of borneo shouting "Sack Bucks!!!"
How do you think a player would go if he'd performed worse each year for 5 years? And yet the players are FAR more qualified for their jobs than our coach is. Where else can you get a job that pays a million a year when you've had absolutely ZERO experience, not even coaching the Murrumbeena U 16s!!

Why don't you think about it for a minute and see if you can come up with a genuine reason he should still be coach?
THEN tell me whether you think the best assistant in the game from any club, or any sport for that matter would be getting a 6th year with Buckley's record!?
Obviously you can't because it just couldn’t happen, and the ONLY reason it's continuing now is because his name is Buckley and The President won't drop him, screw the club, and screw the members & fans!

Now see if YOU can put up an intelligent rebuttal without blaming the players or the bad luck of a 5 year injury run, because I promise you no one else has in the 3 years I've been asking!

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:17 am

Rickshaw wrote:
I don't normally post on this blog but reading the rubbish that people like 35forever post, I wonder if I am truly on the correct supporters site.

I have joined the "bleed black and white' face book page where people like him are totally barred. Maybe the mods on this site should use their discretion to weed out posters that just want to denigrate the club.

I wonder how successful posters like him would be if they replaced the people that they criticise.

If you can't support the club during good and bad times you have the choice to support another team. But then you'd probably criticise them as well because that is the type of person that you are.

Hello, Rickshaw.

No, this isn't over the top, not at all. And we would encourage you to hang around Nick's and post more often. It's a big board and a big church, with plenty of room for everybody whose hearts beat black and white. Smile

On the issue of viewpoints and the posters who air them, it is not the policy of the moderators to go around censoring people, no matter what their viewpoint is. We take the view that the flak incurred from airing controversial viewpoints is sanction enough (give them enough rope and all that), so long as those viewpoints and the responses to them are in line with The Rules of the board.

However, freedom to speak does not equate to an unconditional right to be heard, so if a poster's opinion or viewpoint or contribution is not to your taste, we offer the Ignore function. Simply click the red button with an X through it underneath the avatar of the poster you wish to block out, then click Yes when the little box asks you if you're sure you want to do this, thereby allowing yourself the luxury of a tailored Nick's browsing experience.

We hope to see you around here again soon. Smile

E 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:08 am

35forever wrote:
Imagine if all the players who look like taking the next step actually did?! Of course we still have by far the worst coach in the game, and try as I might I can't remember a premiership side with a dud coach. This century all the flags have gone to coaches like Sheedy, Pagan, Roos, Woosher, Matthews, Williams, and, Malthouse, Thompson, and Clarkson. I guess Longmire didn't have a brilliant coaching CV, but of course like Scott for Geelong he simply took over from a great & didn't change much, if anything! And before anyone calls Bomber a dud, he had his side from 11th to finals in the first year, and by '04 they missed out on a Granny by single figures. I can't even think of a coach who took a top side and had them lower on the ladder with each of his 5 years. It's unheard of.
Yes, we undoubtedly have the talent to do anything, go anywhere, win flags. But we also had hat in 2012, & 2013, maybe not 2014 after the big cleanout of champions (although we were in the top 4 at halfway, just as we were in 2015. This year was different. Despite finding some great players & landing a top 5 mid we were all over the place. Beating top sides & going down to crap ones. We should have an even better side in 2017, but the results of the last 5 years simply can't be laid at the feet of the playing group/s.

Anyone who knows our game could look at our performances, and without knowing who the coach & players were, or even which side it was, tell you that those results can ONLY be caused by poor coaching & a poor culture.
What they probably couldn’t figure out was the Dictatorial President who admitted being just that after the Carlton nightmare in May.
This is just not a recipe for success. The fact that we haven't even done a coaching review is the last straw. Eddie McLiar now has to go before Collingwood can be successful again. I love Eddie, always have, and I wish it weren't true, but back in May he swore he'd always put the club first.

He hasn't done that, instead we got the utterly dishonest farce they called the members night. Two hours of how great Buckley is and how great 2017 will be. There were questions from members of course, but strangely not one was critical of Coach or President, instead people asked about memberships and which seats they'd get. What a crock!
Failure is one thing, but lying, misinformation & misdirection Penn & Teller would be proud of (women's team anyone?) is NOT the recipe for a successful club.

As the OP says, we have a fantastic pool of young talent and I can't wait to see how DeGoey, Aish, & Maynard will perform, and watch Brodes take the next step & take his place as one of the top 3 or 4 Rucks in the game. Very hard to name just 3 though. Smith & Wills were revelations this year, and the three "sons of" could be outright guns. Moore almost is, and Brown will show his wares in 2017, & while Daicos might take longer, he could be the best of the lot.

So much to look forward to, but how can they possibly do more than finish between 6-8, and maybe win a final? And that is NOT a rhetorical question! How?

the definition of a great coach is one who wins a premiership, so by definition, there are no dud premiership coaches......

bomber thomspson was a dud for the longest time until he was a genius.

MM, if you racall was tormented on this site for 10 years and then he was a flaming genius.

I even remember people slagging of alastair clarkson AFTEr he won the first flag becasue he took that team back to mediocrity for three years after winning the flag.

Basically, people have very little idea what makes a good coach and often the evidence of a great coach isnt noticed until the processes they put in place starts to work, or more importantly, his players are ready to take the next step.

Matthews has often been heard to say that the difference between a good coach and a bad coach is the quality of the players he has at his disposal. Now while coaching ability has a little to do with it, Leigh Matthews remains correct even to this day.

Bystander 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:16 am

My footy memory goes back to Bob Rose; he never coached a premiership side and by some standards, he was a dud, but nobody could question his passion and commitment to Collingwood
If we go back to 2010, how long did it take Mick Malthouse to coach a premiership . . . 10 years! He was experienced, then had the benefit of those 10 years plus good players, but he did not repeat 2010.
After 2012, we have been rebuilding the team . . . the whole team; it takes time and includes factors not within the control of the Collingwood, such as injuries, drug suspensions and players lacking abilities, loyality or commitment. How long did Western Bulldogs take to win a premiership after 1954?
A coach, the president, the players even the supporters should be under scrutiny for their actions, but the gauge for success should not be only measured whether Collingwood has won a premiership or not.

My selections for 'youngsters" in 2017 are:
Jackson Ramsay and Jordan De Goey, for reasons already expressed
Brayden Maynard - a tough workhorse and a team player
Honourable mention to a stronger James Aish showing his ability, plus Brayden Sier and maybe Kayle Kirby having an impact during the season

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Question for 35Forever.

From what I have read from you on this thread I take it that n your view, every coach who's team doesn't improve from the previous year has failed and should be sacked? That theory is going to put a lot of coaches out of a job. If Footscray don't win the flag next year Bevo is gone.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:59 pm

35forever wrote:
Rickshaw wrote:

That’s just how fascists like it! No dissent, no argument, everyone agrees about everything all the time. I do NOT have to have the same opinions as you, no matter how much you'd like it! I've been here 10 years plus Rick, and I've bled Black & White for 50 years.
If you want to believe that a worse result each season for half a decade is a GOOD thing, that's great, go nuts! otherwise pull your head in and stop trying to decide what others can & can't think!
For most of us sane enough to think the last 5 years hasn't been that great there are 2 (two) main options:

The players aren't good enough, or
the coach and/or admin aren't good enough
After 5 years of very intensive investigation I've concluded that the latter is the problem, the evidence is so overwhelming that there are undiscovered tribes in the deepest jungles of borneo shouting "Sack Bucks!!!"
How do you think a player would go if he'd performed worse each year for 5 years? And yet the players are FAR more qualified for their jobs than our coach is. Where else can you get a job that pays a million a year when you've had absolutely ZERO experience, not even coaching the Murrumbeena U 16s!!

Why don't you think about it for a minute and see if you can come up with a genuine reason he should still be coach?
THEN tell me whether you think the best assistant in the game from any club, or any sport for that matter would be getting a 6th year with Buckley's record!?
Obviously you can't because it just couldn’t happen, and the ONLY reason it's continuing now is because his name is Buckley and The President won't drop him, screw the club, and screw the members & fans!

Now see if YOU can put up an intelligent rebuttal without blaming the players or the bad luck of a 5 year injury run, because I promise you no one else has in the 3 years I've been asking!

I see where you've gone wrong, you've mistaken dissent and argument for predominantly baseless carping, whinging and whining...

Next time you present a decent argument instead of a baseless essay length rant people might actually take you seriously.
35forever 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:49 am

MagpieBat wrote:
Rickshaw wrote:

Hello, Rickshaw.

No, this isn't over the top, not at all. And we would encourage you to hang around Nick's and post more often. It's a big board and a big church, with plenty of room for everybody whose hearts beat black and white. Smile

On the issue of viewpoints and the posters who air them, it is not the policy of the moderators to go around censoring people, no matter what their viewpoint is. We take the view that the flak incurred from airing controversial viewpoints is sanction enough (give them enough rope and all that), so long as those viewpoints and the responses to them are in line with The Rules of the board.

However, freedom to speak does not equate to an unconditional right to be heard, so if a poster's opinion or viewpoint or contribution is not to your taste, we offer the Ignore function. Simply click the red button with an X through it underneath the avatar of the poster you wish to block out, then click Yes when the little box asks you if you're sure you want to do this, thereby allowing yourself the luxury of a tailored Nick's browsing experience.

We hope to see you around here again soon. Smile

How very proper you are 'Bat', even if somewhat ingenuous. So the mods here don't favour one school of thought over another? Mr 'Shaw' calls my opinions "Rubbish", and calls for me to be banned. Frankly that hardly even qualifies as insulting compared to some of the flat out abuse I've had to endure simply for being right.
No, what sh*ts me to tears is the shouts of indignant from self-righteous <snip> who believe they "bleed black & white simply because they haven't the intelligence, wit, or stomach to hold a view which differs from that of the suits who run the club, but who are NOT, by any means "The club".
Yes, most of the players sing Buckley's praises, at every opportunity, which is good, it means our boys are not utter morons!
Have there ever been any poor coaches? Anywhere? Coz I don't remember any current players ever bagging their coach to the media.
Does that not mean every coach in history has been brilliant? Yeah, that's an intelligent view!
There were quite a few players who Buckley didn't like much, and no doubt the feeling was mutual. Some of them were greats, most of them played with "FIG JAM", but they're all gone now. Only Pendles remains of all those players, now he has nothing but his own 'boys', most, if not all of whom are excellent.

But slagging off the players, the guys who WEAR the jumper and truly bleed for it is perfectly acceptable to the Suckley fans, no problem at all, just don't think about besmirching the suits who get a million a year for destroying our club! MY club, for the last 50 years, long before Suckley was born. They have stood by as THEIR decisions have taken us from our first consecutive Minor Prems in 45 years to a joke club who make one idiotic cock-up after another, losing is one honour after another. Just this year we became the SECOND biggest Vic club for the first time in my life.

You, Rickshaw, believe that the only good Collingwood supporter is one who sucks up the many tons of pure A grade horsehit the clubs functionaries serve us up and ask for nothing but a larger spoon!
They do nothing but lie, evade, and pretend that falling further down the ladder every year for 5 years is part of some brilliantly cunning plan so infinitely devious we can't even plumb its inky depths. They have everything firmly in hand!

If you wanna buy that crap, enjoy re-living the 60's, 70's & 80's when we were too busy with self-interested turds playing clever games to bother with winning flags.
You ask how well I'd do in such a position? Let me at it! I'll happily take Eddies job tomorrow, dump the brain dead coach, line up someone like Bomber Thompson or Paul Roos who knows how to be a leader of men, and watch us slap the opposition from pillar to post!
--Yes, Buckley WAS an excellent on-field leader, that was because he was easily the best player we had, worked harder than anyone, and led by example. He thought that this, plus his years in the game would bring him success as coach, despite having never been an assistant or coached the Noble Park under 12s. (And yes, I'm well aware hat he was paid as an assistant for couple of years at Collingwood but he learned nothing from MM except what he thought he Could do better)
After 2 years it was very obvious to anyone with half a brain and an ounce of guts that he was NOT suited to the job. He doesn't have the type of analytical mind required to turn a game, and takes ZERO responsibility for any failure while happily accepting the kudos for a great win.

Others are talking about coaches of the past who took a while to develop
But they can't name one who did worse every year for 5 years and THEN turned it around.

Do you seriously think its just a matter of time? Its not his fault? THINK about what signs you would see from a great list with a crap coach. THINK! What would happen?
Would they just Lose every week? Get stepped on? Win the spoon each year?

Of course not, because as you ALL know, the coach is just part of the equation, as are the players, the support staff, the recruiters, the fans, and the culture.

We certainly have most of the above, the fans of course are diminishing, people might think it's because we're losing. It isn't. We had the most members in '76 our first spoon. We had the most in '99, our second. No, real Magpies can take losing. It's losing when we don't have to that kills us. When we're doing it to ourselves.

What you would see from a great list with no leadership is great wins mixed with laughable losses. We lose horrible games like Sydney, StKilda, Carlton, Port, & both Melbourne games. But we also win incredible games like Anzac, the second West Coast game, the brilliant Geelong flogging, the inspired fightback over GWS, and even a couple of near misses against the eventual Premiers where injuries cost us, and the game against the reigning triple Premiers where we were robbed in the dying seconds. These are not games a crap list could have played, these were inspiring, fighting wins (or near wins) by great players.

So how do you explain the first half dozen I mentioned? Our players are only good sometimes? Does that make any sense? Injuries perhaps?
No, some of those great games were played when we had 13 guys on the injury list.

You explain it to me!

As you can read in many of these posts we have some of the best talent there is, and I assure you, I don't believe for a second that Buckley is totally useless. Player development under him - since 2013 - has been first rate. Guys we've recruited, like Moore, Grundy, Maynard, Ramma, Cox, Phillips, Wills, Langdon, Sinclair, Crocker & Smith could all be great players who've shown ability & maturity beyond their years. Our poaching from other clubs have been just as good, reading like a list of current & future champions: Treloar, Adams, Aish, Varcoe, Crisp, Greenwood, Howe, and even White.

Problem is, a team that has come on as well as these guys have should be playing finals every year and winning them. I don't believe Buckley's ego could handle being in charge of player development, or I'd happily have him do so under a good coach, but no one wants to be second fiddle when they were promised the first chair.

PS: For 3 years I've been asking you Buckley lovers for ONE example of good coaching by Buckley. NONE of you managed even a single one! Well there's one right there!
What about putting Leon at full back where he had the record for successful kick-outs
What about playing Ben Reid in the forwards?
What about making Howe a Full back where he's thrived?
What about the second quarter against GWS? He must've said something!?

Obviously its nowhere enough, the guy is out of his depth, you all know it.

A bit of critical thinking might have gone a long way! But no, you'd rather get personal. You think you care about Collingwood?

Yeah, right!

-me, 2010
Visit My Website!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:52 am

Oops. Too much data.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 am

Rickshaw wrote:

I got banned from accessing that page two years ago along with a tonne of other people I know who are all passionate Collingwood supporters because we were critical with how the club was progressing under Nathan Buckley.

I cannot speak for others, but I was constructively criticising Bucks without insulting him personally or even calling for him to be sacked, but nonetheless I was banned because I supposedly didn't meet the guidelines of the board they envisaged.

I wouldn't regard myself as a pessimistic supporter most of the time (well at least I don't intend to be pessimistic), but there are times when one can be frustrated with the progress of the club at various stages but the love and passion never diminishes though.

The problem with pages like "We Bleed Black and White" is there's no avenue or scope for discussion. If you're not praising the club 24/7 or if you dare to make a criticism, no matter how constructive, then you're banned from accessing and contributing to the discussion on that page.

Now it's up the page's creators if they want to ban people, that there's prerogative, but I would like to think Nicks is more tolerant in accepting a diverse range of opinions as opposed to this particular Facebook page.

Sure, certain posters get on my nerves with the way they regurgitate their pessimism in a lot of threads and I don't agree with much of what some of these posters say such as 35forever for example, but by and large I find the discussion far more interesting and transparent here amongst all the pessimism because there's a vast range of supporters from optimists, realists to pessimists who keep each other honest.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:38 am

Bystander wrote:
My footy memory goes back to Bob Rose; he never coached a premiership side and by some standards, he was a dud, but nobody could question his passion and commitment to Collingwood
If we go back to 2010, how long did it take Mick Malthouse to coach a premiership . . . 10 years! He was experienced, then had the benefit of those 10 years plus good players, but he did not repeat 2010.
After 2012, we have been rebuilding the team . . . the whole team; it takes time and includes factors not within the control of the Collingwood, such as injuries, drug suspensions and players lacking abilities, loyality or commitment. How long did Western Bulldogs take to win a premiership after 1954?
A coach, the president, the players even the supporters should be under scrutiny for their actions, but the gauge for success should not be only measured whether Collingwood has won a premiership or not.

My selections for 'youngsters" in 2017 are:
Jackson Ramsay and Jordan De Goey, for reasons already expressed
Brayden Maynard - a tough workhorse and a team player
Honourable mention to a stronger James Aish showing his ability, plus Brayden Sier and maybe Kayle Kirby having an impact during the season

Bob Rose would have had a premiership in his first year if Weiderman had swallowed humble pie and accepted the coach's alcohol ban on the players. As always it comes back to the players, but it's easier to blame the coach than accept that the playing group isn't good enough.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:19 am

Rickshaw wrote:

FWIW, I totally agree with you but that's about it. I (and some others) have tried hard on many occasions to rid this joint of these <snip> but failed miserably so have given up. Unfortunately, we have to take the good with the very very bad on Nick's and suffer these <snip> eternally. Rolling Eyes

Side by side we put up with anti Collingwood/Buck's/Eddie shit together........................... Crying or Very sad Sad Wink

The Drooge 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:36 am
Post subject: Argh..Reply with quote

Every thread turns into a Buckley discussion...yawn.

It terms of the original questions:

Ramsey: Fast, hard and good by foot.

Aish: Shut a few up with performances late last year. Kid to go next level.

Grundy: Ready to establish himself as an elite ruck.

35forever 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:22 pm

Yeah, I asked most of these <snip> for their opinion in 2013, the overwhelming response (apart from "dump the wanker") was: "Probably should give him one more year"
The next year more wanted him axed, but several said "Probably should give him one more year"
In 2015 after a second year of not turning up for the second half of the season the holdouts sang the same song.

Since the close of season 2016 All I've heard from the FiG JAM lovers is " 2017 is his last chance, if we don't play finals he's gone.

You <snip> don't know what you want and you are NOT the people who move a club forward. People who brown nose the officials don't help anything, you are sycophants who get in the way of progress. Your self-righteous horsehit makes you feel like you're helping the club.

YOU, the <snip> who won't do a damn thing to lift the club from the mire are NOT the answer, you merely get in the way of a solution.

Halfway through 2017 Buckley will be sacked. An interim coach will be appointed, and we will start again in 2018.

In other words, because of people like you we will be - in early 2018 - where we should have been in early 2014.

At that point I'll ask you if it was worth it.
But as usual you won't answer. As has been the case for 3 years you know I'm right, that’s why you don't try to debate the facts, you know there is no intelligent argument.

You Rickshaw, are not any kind of answer to our continuing woes.
YOU, and those like you ARE the problem. You'll figure that out one day.

-me, 2010
Visit My Website!
Fatui Attata 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Ok 35 forever. One question.

Why would Treloar and Adams choose to play for a Buckley coached side if he can't coach?

Answer that as factually as you can. After all, are you more in the know over Buckley's coaching ability than two fellas coached by him as juniors. You better be truthful now. We want your facts!

Here's a few for ya!

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2013-10-24/adams-when-i-met-bucks

not to mention....

"And also the relationship I have with Nathan Buckley. He coached me back in under 16s, he was just great, his professionalism … I can't wait to work with him again." Treloar on Buckley from ....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-21/adam-treloar-joins-magpies-from-gws/6874082

And if you think the name "Suckley" makes you look witty and intelligent, you're deluded.

Do a little bit of homework and stop spraying hot fat all over this site.

cityslick1 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:34 pm

3 is the magic number... though not in this case. There are so many young and up and coming players on our list, that I'll be focussing quite closely on all of the following...

Moore & Scharenberg - because they seem to be the ones with the highest ceiling. & their form will either a) largely dictate whether we make finals (Moore), and b) whether the draft class of 2013 was a complete bust or not(Shaz)

Broomhead - because he can be our Robbie Gray, and hasn't had a decent run at it for ages. Has pace and that x factor in front of goal that we so need.

Elliott - because he is a gun, and will also largely dictate whether we make finals or not.

Hoskin-Elliott - because he looks class, but could be boom or bust. If he delivers on potential, we've got a ready made footballer who all of a sudden makes our talent depth rival the top 4 teams

De Goey - because he's a number 5 pick and has been steadily building, but hasnt quite delivered to expectations. If he blossoms, we have a deep midfield. If not, the decision to pass on Lever and Wright was not a great one.

Aish - because he is the saviour to soften the blow of picking Freeman and his ensuing issues, rather than P Cripps. Still burns me. Again, he needs to fire to give us that genuine midfield depth.

Cox - because I loved his smarts and influence on the game in the 1st half of last year. Showed genuine desperation to succeed, and deserved to pass Cloke. Need his support up forward and in the ruck.

Ramsey - because he was in v good form 12 months ago, and if he has form and fitness, he starts.

Smith - because he seems a draft steal, and if he steps up again, will become a lock for best 22.

Thomas & Keefe - for obvious reasons... but Keefe could hold the key to our defence clicking, and Thomas has a lot to prove, but has the ability, though also has a few to pass now...

Phillips - because he can run all day, and looks like a player to me. Reminds me of Dale Lewis, and could surprise a few this year and beyond.

Sier & Wills - would love them to step up and become inside beasts. If they do, they give us great balance and genuine toughness... & Hine looks a genius...

McLarty, Schade, McCarthy & Brown - because they either a) seem like the most likely types to get a game, b) partially hold the keys to our future success, or c) just look like genuinely exciting types...

Last edited by cityslick1 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6   

Jump to: