Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

So are we still to cull more players like other clubs have ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

MagpieBat wrote:
The maximum senior list amount is 40, with the minimum being 38.

Clubs can take up to 6 Category A rookies if they run with a senior list of 38, 5 Category A rookies if they run with a senior list of 39 or 4 Category A rookies if they run with a senior list of 40.

In addition, clubs can sign a maximum of 3 Category B rookies, who sit outside the regular Category A rookie list and the salary cap. Category B rookies can be kids from either a non-Aussie rules background/pathway, from the new multicultural and Indigenous academies or on international scholarships, such as our very own Mason Cox.

So, 44 players across the senior and Category A rookie lists + 3 Category B rookies = a maximum of 47 filled jumpers.

Thanks Magpie Bat! I had a feeling it was 40, but it's clearly a lot more complicated. Hopefully we can make the full complement coz we'll need them all when the injuries begin in a couple of months. But don't worry, it's just coincidence! Just bad luck.

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

MagpieBat wrote:
The maximum senior list amount is 40, with the minimum being 38.

Clubs can take up to 6 Category A rookies if they run with a senior list of 38, 5 Category A rookies if they run with a senior list of 39 or 4 Category A rookies if they run with a senior list of 40.

In addition, clubs can sign a maximum of 3 Category B rookies, who sit outside the regular Category A rookie list and the salary cap. Category B rookies can be kids from either a non-Aussie rules background/pathway, from the new multicultural and Indigenous academies or on international scholarships, such as our very own Mason Cox.

So, 44 players across the senior and Category A rookie lists + 3 Category B rookies = a maximum of 47 filled jumpers.

Thanks Magpie Bat! I had a feeling it was 40, but it's clearly a lot more complicated. Hopefully we can make the full complement coz we'll need them all when the injuries begin in a couple of months. But don't worry, it's just coincidence! Just bad luck.

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: