Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Former number 2 and number 4 pick if you dont mind!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

AND, my little chickadees, at LONG last we have two more skilful kicks in the side, two elite ball disposals, Wells and Hoskin-elliott. Pendles is our other one, and I'm sure we have a few others, but those two are elite ball kicks, just what we needed. Yep, good trade period in the opinion of this little black Duck. !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
gurugeoff 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:27 pm

don't mind our recruits, not that they are going to appear in Robbo's top 50 next year (or his top 100), (or his top 150), Wells might get a guernsey in his top 200
uncanny 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:19 pm

i think the list changes so far have made us a better side in 2017. Bring it on
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Tannin wrote:
The AFL pay off the umpires to give free kicks to all the other sides, especially Hawthorn and the whole competition is rigged.

Stevic you dog!!

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:27 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
Wells is on $500 X 2, plus incentives for a third year.

that is a complete lie !
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Mugwump wrote:
Tannin wrote:
No no no. You've got it all wrong. He is a class-A spud.

Who is??

All of them! And the coach is worse! And it's all Eddie's fault because Eddie is a moron. Or possibly a closet Hawthorn supporter, I always forget which. The simple reality is that we have the worst list in the AFL, mostly because Hine is taking dirty money from Essendon to draft as many Grade A Duds as he can, and also because the fitness staff are corrupt and incompetent and the assistant coaches haven't got a bloody clue about football. not that any of that matters. The AFL pay off the umpires to give free kicks to all the other sides, especially Hawthorn and the whole competition is rigged.

Nonsense. Eddie's actually a Saints supporter. It's a well known fact that he has a blow-up doll of Steven Milne in his office. And you do know, don't you, that Davoren is actually installing IEDs in their knees ? And that Nathan Buckley is actually a Port Adelaide double agent running an Essendon-style programme injecting the liquefied blood of Dick Pratt into our most promising recruits????

If they let the supporters run the club with their vast hard-man footy knowledge and Vic Park sausage sizzles we'd be feared again.....it's that... simple....

Hahahaha! So very funny and very clever too! Wow, you must have the same writer Trump uses.

But oh dear those pesky facts! And only two matter...

Buckley is quite simply a shit coach. Don't have to be an insider to spot that! Helen Keller figured it out 3 years ago! If you disagree please, oh PLEASE show us any kind of evidence to the contrary!

Eddie said he'd always put the club first - right after the first Carlton game. Every single person in football knows Buckley is a joke, even you if you're being honest. He also said he'd dump the coach if he thought he was hurting the club. That told us something right there. Eddie says that he, and only he, can dump the coach. That means, obviously, that he has a nominal board only, He alone makes the important decisions. That means he should step down instantly. It also makes him a liar. Buckley hasnt just lost us 6 seasons, he's cost us things like being the biggest club with the most members, something we Magpies could ALWAYS hang our hats on. He WON'T sack his mate, so he has to go.
NONE of this requires insight into club workings, just a TV and half a brain.

Buckley is the Donald Trump of Australian Football, and we ALL know it!

WAKE UP

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Mugwump wrote:
Tannin wrote:
No no no. You've got it all wrong. He is a class-A spud.

Who is??

All of them! And the coach is worse! And it's all Eddie's fault because Eddie is a moron. Or possibly a closet Hawthorn supporter, I always forget which. The simple reality is that we have the worst list in the AFL, mostly because Hine is taking dirty money from Essendon to draft as many Grade A Duds as he can, and also because the fitness staff are corrupt and incompetent and the assistant coaches haven't got a bloody clue about football. not that any of that matters. The AFL pay off the umpires to give free kicks to all the other sides, especially Hawthorn and the whole competition is rigged.

Nonsense. Eddie's actually a Saints supporter. It's a well known fact that he has a blow-up doll of Steven Milne in his office. And you do know, don't you, that Davoren is actually installing IEDs in their knees ? And that Nathan Buckley is actually a Port Adelaide double agent running an Essendon-style programme injecting the liquefied blood of Dick Pratt into our most promising recruits????

If they let the supporters run the club with their vast hard-man footy knowledge and Vic Park sausage sizzles we'd be feared again.....it's that... simple....

Hahahaha! So very funny and very clever too! Wow, you must have the same writer Trump uses.

But oh dear those pesky facts! And only two matter...

Buckley is quite simply a shit coach. Don't have to be an insider to spot that! Helen Keller figured it out 3 years ago! If you disagree please, oh PLEASE show us any kind of evidence to the contrary!

Eddie said he'd always put the club first - right after the first Carlton game. Every single person in football knows Buckley is a joke, even you if you're being honest. He also said he'd dump the coach if he thought he was hurting the club. That told us something right there. Eddie says that he, and only he, can dump the coach. That means, obviously, that he has a nominal board only, He alone makes the important decisions. That means he should step down instantly. It also makes him a liar. Buckley hasnt just lost us 6 seasons, he's cost us things like being the biggest club with the most members, something we Magpies could ALWAYS hang our hats on. He WON'T sack his mate, so he has to go.
NONE of this requires insight into club workings, just a TV and half a brain.

Buckley is the Donald Trump of Australian Football, and we ALL know it!

WAKE UP

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Oops. Too much data.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:51 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
we are going to be still paying a 34 year old Daniel Wells 600,000...

You do realise that the 3rd year has trigger clauses? If he is out of form or injured, it won't get triggered.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:36 pm

Joel wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
we are going to be still paying a 34 year old Daniel Wells 600,000...

You do realise that the 3rd year has trigger clauses? If he is out of form or injured, it won't get triggered.

Now that's a good contract for a bloke reaching his mid 30's.

Joel is there a source for your info or are taking the mickey?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: