Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hine Different Body Language after last 2 Trade Periods

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:17 am
Post subject: Hine Different Body Language after last 2 Trade PeriodsReply with quote

Something I noticed about him is how Different his Body Language showed.

As after the 2015 Trade Period he was all Smiles and Joking with the Media. Joking about Treloar's Leak Video and after Aish trade said it was "Never in Doubt"

BUT

This year watching him he did not seem super happy. He did talk WHE up and said we been Following him his whole Career but when asked about Dunn he did not really say a lot. Also guess not Happy about what we got for the players that Left?

That made me Think that as some have said on here. That Allan is making all the Decisions and Hine is just a Front Men for him. So does Hine like this or Not. Yes Hine stayed but I am just wondering how he feels after trade Period.

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:33 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

On a link I saw on the Pies website he seemed to think that Dunn is a good fit for the team and yeah he did talk up WHE. Perhaps his role in the management team has taken a bit of a step back, but I think it's good we have Gubby Allen not afraid to make the hard decisions.

Sentiment has no room in football, and sometimes someone has to be an asshole and send people packing. That seems to be Gubby Allen to a T, seems to be able to make the harsh decisions. That's what we need.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:32 am

The Prototype wrote:
On a link I saw on the Pies website he seemed to think that Dunn is a good fit for the team and yeah he did talk up WHE. Perhaps his role in the management team has taken a bit of a step back, but I think it's good we have Gubby Allen not afraid to make the hard decisions.

Sentiment has no room in football, and sometimes someone has to be an asshole and send people packing. That seems to be Gubby Allen to a T, seems to be able to make the harsh decisions. That's what we need.

The fish rots from the head and not the tail first.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:38 am

Not a reflection of the picks we made, but a reflection of working for a different boss in Gubby Allan, to Neil Balme.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:24 am

Dave is now evaluating body language... look out world!

Last edited by Cam on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:25 am

Hine invariably looks unwell to me - I'm talking about his physical state / health.

It seems the trading fortnight is (obviously) a very stressful time & must take a toll.

In terms of body language apart from communicating he was stuffed, I thought when he moved his head in a coquettish manner he may have been making a flirtatious pass at the viewer having such a good rapport with the camera

The touching of his earlobe it was reminiscent of Bob Hawke & perhaps indicated he was looking to a political career.

The shifting of feet indicated that the ground beneath him was shifting and he made a mental note to make an appointment to see a podiatrist.

The brief grimace of pain was Hine feeling a knife had been driven into his back or he was holding onto a need to flatulate making another mental note that he ought not have not passed up the opportunity to use the loo that he passed on the way to the interview

The drooling of the mouth was suggestive of the muffin & coffee he was looking forward to post interview or could have been the waft indeed aroma of the sausage sizzle going on in the background put on by Gary Buckenera and Terry Wallace.

Then again I could be wrong

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:30 am

He is always completely humorless. I kinda feel sorry for him.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:47 am

Haha wpt
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Hiney is under huge pressure now, like Mal Turnbull is. Hell, toffy Mal has aged five years in one year, its the pressure, anxiety, expectations. Hine is under it now, hes under Gubby pressure, Gubby reminds me of the Allan Klein of Collingwood. Klein took over managing the Beatles when their manager Epstein died, and a more ruthless bastard, a loud mouth savage Brooklyn Yankee, there never was, look him up on Google, totally ruthless. And I reckon our Gubby is our Klein, takes no shit or excuses, and Hine is feeling it now. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: