Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Our fabulous new forward line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Number 35 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, between Wells Adams Treloar Varcoe Crisp DeGoey Aish Greenwood Thomas Phillips Blair Wills Broomhead and to some extent Sier and Crocker. We have enough Depth and Leadership to use Pendles and Steeles class either back or forward. And it would prehaps give Adams the chance to take this midfield as his own. And become the clubs spiritual leader. We need big improvements from Aish Greenwood and DeGoey though
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
Number 35 wrote:
It takes 380-400 goals to finish top 2 on the ladder, i've noticed this looking over the ladder for the last 15 seasons. So we're going to need at least 250 goals from :
Moore(50)
Mayne(30)
White(30)
Cox(30)
Elliot(30)
Fasolo(45)
Steele(50)
WHE(20)
Crocker(15)
= 300 goals. Am i asking too much? If Pendles,Wells and Treloar can be used effectiveley as outside runners Via Adams DeGoeyGreenwoodCrisp and Co., then i can project just those outside players creating 20 scoring chances per game. I also believe Aish and Phillips will bloom next season as our Classman and Hardman. And hoping Jet Thomas can pick up where he left from.

you probably are asking too much ..... There's a substance risk inherent in that projection, you'd think.

Actually, that's not what he wrote at all. It's just the way I read it. I thought it was a very polite alternative to saying "can I have some of what you're smoking?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: