Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Buckley "soft generation"

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

CarringbushCigar wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:
My uncle is buried at lone pine carringbush and I find your spiteful rejoinder despicable.

*sulks*

situation normal
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:15 am

Are they exactly the same? Thanks for telling me your opinion.
Visdom 

Success takes planning

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:37 am

Correct call but not a wise call for a leader of young men to say publicly.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Krakouer Magic wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

I for one what to see Buckley successful as a coach as his success is the success of the club as a whole. Those who have written him off and are celebrating any and all failures perceived or otherwise have neither the strength of character or maturity to be able to support their club in tough times. If I was between a rock and a hard place they would be the last people I would chose to stand next to me. This is not about blindly following but balance and taking a realistic although pessimistic approach.

Really... really, another one.. lmao

FMD we all wanted Tony Shaw to be the best coach ever. I know tough times. I lived the late 90's as a teen. My old man lived thru the 60's to 90. And I idolised Shaw. I wanted him to be brilliant as a coach. Perhaps he could of been if not for injury and a shit list. But Eddie took over and decided let's get the best. At that stage the best was Malthouse. We just want the best for Collingwood, from the coach, CEO to the boot studder. We had it from 2006 to 2011.

If Eddie does not throw $10 million for 5 years (or $20 million for 5 years) at Luke Beverage he is $£$%^%%$ kidding himself. I don't care, Eddie get the best mate like you would back in 1999. Money don't matter. Pies fans will pay for it. I will happily pay double for my legends membership to help out. Those Footscray $&&$& won the AFL and VFL Premiership with just as many injuries as us and a list that is on par with us. Don't kid yourself the dogs list ain't that good. What beverage has done is phenomenal. He should be at a big club.

Honestly, we still debating whether bucks can coach after 5 seasons when Beverage took over that rabble 2 years ago? WAKE UP!!!

Ed mate please mate save us from mediocrity.

I do love the way you can comfortably just make up shoit and convey it as a fact.. it's an artform really.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:51 pm

jackcass wrote:
Krakouer Magic wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

I for one what to see Buckley successful as a coach as his success is the success of the club as a whole. Those who have written him off and are celebrating any and all failures perceived or otherwise have neither the strength of character or maturity to be able to support their club in tough times. If I was between a rock and a hard place they would be the last people I would chose to stand next to me. This is not about blindly following but balance and taking a realistic although pessimistic approach.

Really... really, another one.. lmao

FMD we all wanted Tony Shaw to be the best coach ever. I know tough times. I lived the late 90's as a teen. My old man lived thru the 60's to 90. And I idolised Shaw. I wanted him to be brilliant as a coach. Perhaps he could of been if not for injury and a shit list. But Eddie took over and decided let's get the best. At that stage the best was Malthouse. We just want the best for Collingwood, from the coach, CEO to the boot studder. We had it from 2006 to 2011.

If Eddie does not throw $10 million for 5 years (or $20 million for 5 years) at Luke Beverage he is $£$%^%%$ kidding himself. I don't care, Eddie get the best mate like you would back in 1999. Money don't matter. Pies fans will pay for it. I will happily pay double for my legends membership to help out. Those Footscray $&&$& won the AFL and VFL Premiership with just as many injuries as us and a list that is on par with us. Don't kid yourself the dogs list ain't that good. What beverage has done is phenomenal. He should be at a big club.

Honestly, we still debating whether bucks can coach after 5 seasons when Beverage took over that rabble 2 years ago? WAKE UP!!!

Ed mate please mate save us from mediocrity.

I do love the way you can comfortably just make up shoit and convey it as a fact.. it's an artform really.

o'gami is an art form too paper tiger...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: