Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mid list revolt

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndrewT 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:
You make some pretty big statements AndrewT, would you put your name to them.

Courtza, you know when you get together with a group of mates and they bring along some of their mates and there is sometimes a guy in that group that is a loudmouth who believes his opinion trumps all. AndrewT is that guy of Nicks. He has his opinion and no matter what anyone posts to counter his arguments, he will always be right.

Mooretreloar, you must be mates with Bucks.. That means your either Perty, Robert Harvey, Sando or Tanya, hi Tanya if its you.

The facts are Bucks has destroyed the list and the club. Even staff are miserable there, players feel they cant be there own Men. Mick was the best because he made C graders feel like they were C+ or B graders and B graders feel B+ or A graders. Most players went backwards this year, and before you start banging on about Pendles, steely and Trealoar dont because them boys would play like they do if our cleaner was coach. A good coach gets the best out of the bottom half of the list, if Bucks could do that we make finals the last 4 years. So come on Mooretrealor give us some more garbage excuses.

Not going to argue with you AndrewT, as I said it is pointless as you will always be right.

Finally got something right.. well done mate
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:35 pm

AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

Courtza, you know when you get together with a group of mates and they bring along some of their mates and there is sometimes a guy in that group that is a loudmouth who believes his opinion trumps all. AndrewT is that guy of Nicks. He has his opinion and no matter what anyone posts to counter his arguments, he will always be right.

Mooretreloar, you must be mates with Bucks.. That means your either Perty, Robert Harvey, Sando or Tanya, hi Tanya if its you.

The facts are Bucks has destroyed the list and the club. Even staff are miserable there, players feel they cant be there own Men. Mick was the best because he made C graders feel like they were C+ or B graders and B graders feel B+ or A graders. Most players went backwards this year, and before you start banging on about Pendles, steely and Trealoar dont because them boys would play like they do if our cleaner was coach. A good coach gets the best out of the bottom half of the list, if Bucks could do that we make finals the last 4 years. So come on Mooretrealor give us some more garbage excuses.

Not going to argue with you AndrewT, as I said it is pointless as you will always be right.

Right in your own mind, but not even close to right in reality, but as I said it is pointless to provide counter arguments, as you won't consider them.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:44 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Right in your own mind, but not even close to right in reality, but as I said it is pointless to provide counter arguments, as you won't consider them.

There's thousands of people in the world who are Collingwood supporters but only a few like AndrewT have the audacity to think that he really bloody matters. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

AndrewT 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:50 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

You just give excuses, nothing more. Down hill every year , you can't argue with that.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:03 pm

AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

You just give excuses, nothing more. Down hill every year , you can't argue with that.

Ahmmmm 2015 - 12th, 2016 - 12th

I'm happy to argue that that doesn't constitute a decline.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:05 pm

AndrewT wrote:

We say valid reasons, you lot say excuses.

You say we are going downhill, we say we are building up and planning for sustained success.

You want Buck's to fail next season to support your agenda, we want Buck's to totally succeed in lifting Collingwood into the finals and beyond.

We say bad injuries affected Collingwood, you lot blame Buck's for everything under the sun.

We say Eddie is one of the greatest club Presidents ever, you bloody idiots want him out.

We say Pert is a fantastic club Administrator, your mob disagrees.

You say nonsensical negative crap; we challenge and confront the shit.

You say you are a Collingwood supporter; we reserve the right to be highly sceptical of that.

You guys are great at white anting, we are great at being loyal club supporters through thick and thin.

We will remain here after Collingwood rises next year, most of you will go back into your caves.

You have your opinions, we have our opinions, however both sides have the right to question such opinions on a discussion board.

Ultimately, never the Twain shall meet and the two opposing sides will never agree with each other. Thank goodness for that..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Lazza wrote:
AndrewT wrote:

We say valid reasons, you lot say excuses.

You say we are going downhill, we say we are building up and planning for sustained success.

You want Buck's to fail next season to support your agenda, we want Buck's to totally succeed in lifting Collingwood into the finals and beyond.

We say bad injuries affected Collingwood, you lot blame Buck's for everything under the sun.

We say Eddie is one of the greatest club Presidents ever, you bloody idiots want him out.

We say Pert is a fantastic club Administrator, your mob disagrees.

You say nonsensical negative crap; we challenge and confront the shit.

You say you are a Collingwood supporter; we reserve the right to be highly sceptical of that.

You guys are great at white anting, we are great at being loyal club supporters through thick and thin.

We will remain here after Collingwood rises next year, most of you will go back into your caves.

You have your opinions, we have our opinions, however both sides have the right to question such opinions on a discussion board.

Ultimately, never the Twain shall meet and the two opposing sides will never agree with each other. Thank goodness for that..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes mate, the glass half empty brigade wallow in doom and gloom, not even a Finals berth would satisfy them. Unlike dogs, saints and deees fans, they have been spoilt rotten by our finals record, and cannot hack a bit of the hard times, massive injuries, and rebuilding a team for the future. Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:11 pm

AndrewT not excuses reasons with support. I have also gone on the record with a balanced view saying that I don't know if Buckley can coach or not. Now that we have done the rebuild and assuming that we get a reasonable run with injuries in 2017 and if he doesn't deliver then I will agree with you. Until then the jury is out.
The man you supposedly think is a coaching genius took Carlton from 6th in his 1st year to 13th in his 2nd to 18th in his last, so based on your reasoning he can't coach either. Be consistent in your arguments or you lose all credibility.
By the way Mick was a sensational man manager, but one of the worst game day coaches I have seen in my time of watching footy. Hence, why he only won 3 flags in 31 years of coaching. Not even a 10% flag winning record, so stop living in the past and get behind your club and your coach.
Krakouer Magic 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:25 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
By the way Mick was a sensational man manager, but one of the worst game day coaches I have seen in my time of watching footy. Hence, why he only won 3 flags in 31 years of coaching. Not even a 10% flag winning record, so stop living in the past and get behind your club and your coach.

Mick was one of the best game day coaches hence why he polished a turd in 02 and 03. The 02 Qualifying Final was one of the greatest coached games in our history.

Of all the stuff written on here this has to be in a world all on its own. If Mick is one of the worst, then Bucks must hands down be the worst game day coach ever.

Less than 3:30 on the clock vs StK (2010 GF1) and vs Haw (2011 PF) and Mick floods the backline. Pretty good game day coaching I would of thought.

Tell me again how Nathan approached the last 2:30 in round 23?

One of Mick's strengths was his game day coaching. I guess Sheedy was a dud too then. Only got 4 flags in his career and did nothing with GWS.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Krakouer Magic wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

Mick was one of the best game day coaches hence why he polished a turd in 02 and 03. The 02 Qualifying Final was one of the greatest coached games in our history.

Of all the stuff written on here this has to be in a world all on its own. If Mick is one of the worst, then Bucks must hands down be the worst game day coach ever.

Less than 3:30 on the clock vs StK (2010 GF1) and vs Haw (2011 PF) and Mick floods the backline. Pretty good game day coaching I would of thought.

One of Mick's strengths was his game day coaching. I guess Sheedy was a dud too then. Only got 4 flags in his career and did nothing with GWS.

Malthouse was a great strategist. He was also a great motivator and was great at getting players to play to their strengths. He was also great at developing the list and instinctively knew where to place his players on the field.

Day game coach he wasn't. Have you ever watched him through the glass? That would give it away. Buckley leaves him for dead. You keep making a big deal of the Hawthorn game that got away. You've obviously forgotten all the close Malthouse games that got away from us, including the one you highlight, being the 2002 GF.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Krakouer Magic wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

Happy to read your view Krakouer Magic. Mick's A plan was great. It was all about structure, but when it didn't work he had zero imagination with respect to making moves to change the momentum or fortune of a game. I lost count of the number of games that we lost where he failed to make a move to change the momentum or fortune of a game. The best example in the 2011 GF, where he played an injured Reid and then kept him on Hawkins after Hawkins started dominating him. Easy move was to move Tarrant on to Hawkins, but Mick did nothing. Thus, for mine he was an extremely poor match day coach. As, I said he was a sensational man manager, especially in 2002 and 2003, to galvanise a very average playing group to play for and sacrifice for each other.
Let's be honest he won two flags at West Coast with the WA State Team, which anyone could have coached to a flag.
Again, I don't know if Bucks can coach, but let's give him a chance to show what he can do when he has his best team available to him for the majority of the season.
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Now now, Lazza. Try to keep up.

Injuries, list profile, player attitudes, skills and so on are just excuses.

Not like blaming everything on Buckley's coaching ability. That's not an excuse.
AndrewT 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:06 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT not excuses reasons with support. I have also gone on the record with a balanced view saying that I don't know if Buckley can coach or not. Now that we have done the rebuild and assuming that we get a reasonable run with injuries in 2017 and if he doesn't deliver then I will agree with you. Until then the jury is out.
The man you supposedly think is a coaching genius took Carlton from 6th in his 1st year to 13th in his 2nd to 18th in his last, so based on your reasoning he can't coach either. Be consistent in your arguments or you lose all credibility.

Your right, there is no point in arguing. I know if you new what I did you would agree with me. I respect your loyalty, unfortunately Buckley is incapable of being a good coach.

And Lazza, get it right buddy, I love Ed. Please don't reply Lazza, I can't believe I'm even responding to you.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:19 pm

AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

Your right, there is no point in arguing. I know if you new what I did you would agree with me. I respect your loyalty, unfortunately Buckley is incapable of being a good coach.

And Lazza, get it right buddy, I love Ed. Please don't reply Lazza, I can't believe I'm even responding to you.

Troll alert, a newbie throwing their weight around, yet again. Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:29 pm

think positive wrote:
This is getting ridiculous! Take out all the silly accusations and there is only about 4 posts in the thread!

Oh and which ever one of you is apparently Tania, loved the dress honey, best one you've worn to the Brownlow!

Pretty much, its funny watching the old geezers go toe-to-toe though, always good for a laugh

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11   

Jump to: