Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mid list revolt

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

When, specifically, will they?
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:15 am

courtza wrote:
You make some pretty big statements AndrewT, would you put your name to them.

AndrewT and Mooretreloar both registered and then immediately began espousing their ideologies ad nauseam. What are the odds on AndrewT being Nanette Malthouse and Mooretreloar being Tanya Buckley?
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:23 am

CarringbushCigar wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
Nathan Brown is a good defender on the gorillas, but is no good on anyone that can run. He is too slow and is on tram tracks. Not his fault just copped too many injuries. His disposal and decision making is atrocious. We should jump at the chance of moving him on and anything we get for him is a bonus, as he should be delisted.
Frost, would doubt if we lose Brown that he goes anywhere. I would keep Frost ahead of Brown.
Both depth players.

Nathan Brown should be delisted?

You really are a clown.

Mr Cigar. You are one of the reasons I joined this site. The ignorance of your posts and a lot of your mates on this forum is laughable.
Actually watch Nathan Brown play, he is done.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:27 am

AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

Courtza, you know when you get together with a group of mates and they bring along some of their mates and there is sometimes a guy in that group that is a loudmouth who believes his opinion trumps all. AndrewT is that guy of Nicks. He has his opinion and no matter what anyone posts to counter his arguments, he will always be right.

Mooretreloar, you must be mates with Bucks.. That means your either Perty, Robert Harvey, Sando or Tanya, hi Tanya if its you.

The facts are Bucks has destroyed the list and the club. Even staff are miserable there, players feel they cant be there own Men. Mick was the best because he made C graders feel like they were C+ or B graders and B graders feel B+ or A graders. Most players went backwards this year, and before you start banging on about Pendles, steely and Trealoar dont because them boys would play like they do if our cleaner was coach. A good coach gets the best out of the bottom half of the list, if Bucks could do that we make finals the last 4 years. So come on Mooretrealor give us some more garbage excuses.

Not going to argue with you AndrewT, as I said it is pointless as you will always be right.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:28 am

courtza wrote:

Gutless posters never ever put their name to any post...... Rolling Eyes

They hide their snide remarks and white ant from behind a computer... Evil or Very Mad Mad

I know of only two or three other posters here who have the balls to put their own name to comments.

Larry de Silva
Bendigo

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:29 am

mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

Courtza, you know when you get together with a group of mates and they bring along some of their mates and there is sometimes a guy in that group that is a loudmouth who believes his opinion trumps all. AndrewT is that guy of Nicks. He has his opinion and no matter what anyone posts to counter his arguments, he will always be right.

Well said. Pretty much spot on I reckon.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:30 am

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Half the comments written above come from either clowns or sheep or both CarringbushCigar.

Enjoy Bucks last year at the club lads.

Delusional as bloody usual dude..... Razz

When all else fails there's always delusion. Conan O'Brien Twisted Evil

A delusion is something that people believe in despite a total lack of evidence. Richard Dawkins Idea

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:34 am

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
courtza wrote:

AndrewT and Mooretreloar both registered and then immediately began espousing their ideologies ad nauseam. What are the odds on AndrewT being Nanette Malthouse and Mooretreloar being Tanya Buckley?

None mate. Just joined the site because I became frustrated reading the majority of posts on this site. These posts had me wondering:
- are these people ignorant?
- do these people barrack for Collingwood?
- do they know anything about football?
- do these people base what they think about football on journalists that have no clue about football?
I will keep posting my views whilst providing reasons for them, rather than blaming it all on Buckley without any evidence to support that supposition. Quite frankly to blame it all on Buckley is laziness of the highest order.
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:50 am

There's bound to be dissent at all clubs; no coach has the full support of each and every player, so it's inevitable that there's a few players at Collingwod who are probably unhappy for whatever reason. Cloke and Witts come to mind.

I think we're all on the same page when it comes to leading teams though. Those guys are poison are probably do more harm than good in the long term - unless of course you have a full squad that buys into their concept, but I doubt it.

I can't see why players would be confused and afraid generally. Bucks seems pretty approachable to me and if there were players who were unsure about something then why don't they ask for more feedback instead of sulking in the corner waiting to be spoonfed like the rest of their Gen-Y counterparts.

It's always hard to implement new systems when you've been used to a certain way for so long but we have an entire pre-season by which to rebuild, re-energize and reflect on what worked and what didn't. I almost think we need to get back to basics somewhat. The game is overcoached, over analysed to the point where clubs mull over in each every detail, but at the end of the day, footy isn't really that complicated; it's the coaches who are trying to over complicate it with their obsession for looking for an edge over the opposition.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:57 am

By the looks, Gubby Allan has been brought in with do what you think we need mantra. He is changing a lot of the personnel, the real test will be his effect on unity within the playing and coaching group and how much the internal dynamics change. Mick changed quite a few things over 09-10 when faced with an ultimatum, I wonder if the same thing will happen to Bucks.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:58 am

mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

None mate. Just joined the site because I became frustrated reading the majority of posts on this site. These posts had me wondering:
- do these people base what they think about football on journalists that have no clue about football?
I will keep posting my views whilst providing reasons for them, rather than blaming it all on Buckley without any evidence to support that supposition. Quite frankly to blame it all on Buckley is laziness of the highest order.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I won't have to associate your posts with a half bare arse and g-string at the Brownlow now.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:09 am

mooretreloar wrote:

Fully agree with you.

FWIW, I have been challenging and confronting these clowns and asking the same questions for years now. They don't seem to have many answers or even a clue really but are happy to white ant... Evil or Very Mad Mad

Larry de Silva
Bendigo

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 am

This is getting ridiculous! Take out all the silly accusations and there is only about 4 posts in the thread!

Oh and which ever one of you is apparently Tania, loved the dress honey, best one you've worn to the Brownlow!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:46 am

mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

Funny, if I was ready some random forum and thought all that, I'd find another, not join up!

(Buckley looked pretty sharp too!)

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:06 pm

think positive wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

Funny, if I was ready some random forum and thought all that, I'd find another, not join up!

(Buckley looked pretty sharp too!)

Happy to read your thoughts thinkpostive. The other reason I joined was the majority of posts on here made me embarrassed to be a Collingwood member of 20+ years. Supporters of other clubs reading this forum must be laughing at us with the negative and uninformed things that are posted on here, so I thought I would join so they could at least see there was a few of us that actually can see what is going on.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11   

Jump to: